Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,150 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Only People With Eagle Eyes Can See The Princess After Make-up Pix - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Only People With Eagle Eyes Can See The Princess After Make-up Pix (1860 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Unfollows Comedian Princess After Leaking Their Chat On Halima Abubaka / Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Divorce Papers Reveal Real Reason For Break Up (Pix) / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only People With Eagle Eyes Can See The Princess After Make-up Pix by lovingyouhun: 6:25am On May 08, 2018
Good morning people, not sure where this should be posted plz pardon any error made.

I've been wondering and asking myself this question AFTER WHAT Quiet sure it's surpose to be the make-up. I still dey try to find am till now I never see anything.
Can someone with eagle eyes tell us the answer please? before/after......... AFTER WHAT ABEG!!!

Re: Only People With Eagle Eyes Can See The Princess After Make-up Pix by ITbomb(m): 6:39am On May 08, 2018
After she brush the hair

1 Like

Re: Only People With Eagle Eyes Can See The Princess After Make-up Pix by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:50am On May 08, 2018
afted

2 Likes

Re: Only People With Eagle Eyes Can See The Princess After Make-up Pix by kyutepanda(f): 7:07am On May 08, 2018
after she adjust her shirt go up small, then she cun tilt her head after that she put shine shine for her lips.....if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Only People With Eagle Eyes Can See The Princess After Make-up Pix by madone: 8:13am On May 08, 2018
After she frown her face then give a little smile with shine shine on her lip

1 Like

Re: Only People With Eagle Eyes Can See The Princess After Make-up Pix by funtomiee(f): 9:26am On May 08, 2018
afted grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Only People With Eagle Eyes Can See The Princess After Make-up Pix by lovingyouhun: 6:42am On May 09, 2018
madone:
After she frown her face then give a little smile with shine shine on her lip
Hahaha
Re: Only People With Eagle Eyes Can See The Princess After Make-up Pix by lovingyouhun: 6:42am On May 09, 2018
funtomiee:
afted grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Signs Two New Artist To Fly Boy Inc(photos) / Big Sean Reveals He's Half Nigerian In Interview / Bisi Alimi Shades Funke Fkindele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.