Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Hell Or Heaven The Choice Is Yours - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell Or Heaven The Choice Is Yours (1397 Views)

God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heaven - The Lord Mighty In Battle / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heaven - The Overcomers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hell Or Heaven The Choice Is Yours by Earthkumy(m): 6:51am On May 08, 2018
Is OK for you to be pretending there's no God. And is also OK for you to know that God is not going to throw you into hell. But the devil will lead you into a place of torment if you die without Jesus. The choice you make today determines where you will spend your eternity
Re: Hell Or Heaven The Choice Is Yours by Nobody: 7:07am On May 08, 2018
None of those places exist. Except in your imagination. SO since thoughts are alive, when you drop the mortal vehicle, you might likely find yourself in an illusory place you adjudged yourself qualified to be, then at a time, it will look like a field of symphony and dissipate. There are no real places like Heaven and Hell. Which planets are those places located ? You see, no one mentions the planet. All lies from the Jesuits Savior's Programs of the matrix.

You are all lied to. Fire can not burn an immortal spirit. Did you ever think in that line ?

3 Likes

Re: Hell Or Heaven The Choice Is Yours by frank317: 7:08am On May 08, 2018
My choice is hell

1 Like

Re: Hell Or Heaven The Choice Is Yours by sonmvayina(m): 7:18am On May 08, 2018
Yes, the choice is ours, we have to build and create the one we Want ourselves.. But those demons in Aso rock are not helping matters with their anti human policies.. Dam them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hell Or Heaven The Choice Is Yours by Nobody: 7:29am On May 08, 2018
Solstar:
None of those places exist. Except in your imagination. SO since thoughts are alive, when you drop the mortal vehicle, you might likely find yourself in an illusory place you adjudged yourself qualified to be, then at a time, it will look like a field of symphony and dissipate. There are no real places like Heaven and Hell. Which planets are those places located ? You see, no one mentions the planet. All lies from the Jesuits Savior's Programs of the matrix.

You are all lied to. Fire can not burn an immortal spirit. Did you ever think in that line ?
What evidence do you have that none of those places exist?
Re: Hell Or Heaven The Choice Is Yours by Nobody: 7:29am On May 08, 2018
frank317:
My choice is hell
Any reason?
Re: Hell Or Heaven The Choice Is Yours by Nobody: 7:45am On May 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:

I know they do not exist and I am not asking anyone to believe. Just like everyone else I believed they existed, just as I 'believed' they existed until I started actually giving a thought to it. It started with a realization that fire can not burn an immortal Spirit, fire is not capable, cos during Soul Travel, I pass through fire and it has no effect.

So I started really asking real questions, like which Planet is Heaven located ? And really started researching. What I found out, really changed how I see life. Now that I know that Humans are sheep and resources of the Gods, I know the lies and the truth, so I do not need to tell no one. I just drop a few hints hoping someone with a functional brain will ponder on the lies. Once someone ponders on them, you see the clear lies.

3 Likes

Re: Hell Or Heaven The Choice Is Yours by Earthkumy(m): 8:00am On May 08, 2018
Solstar:

do little search be consulting occult men, who fight Christians in the spirit realm.

I think their story will help strengthened your mind.
Re: Hell Or Heaven The Choice Is Yours by Nobody: 8:01am On May 08, 2018
Solstar:

I know they do not exist and I am not asking anyone to believe. Just like everyone else I believed they existed, just as I 'believed' they existed until I started actually giving a thought to it. It started with a realization that fire can not burn an immortal Spirit, fire is not capable, cos during Soul Travel, I pass through fire and it has no effect.

So I started really asking real questions, like which Planet is Heaven located ? And really started researching. What I found out, really changed how I see life. Now that I know that Humans are sheep and resources of the Gods, I know the lies and the truth, so I do not need to tell no one. I just drop a few hints hoping someone with a functional brain will ponder on the lies. Once someone ponders on them, you see the clear lies.
Do you believe that there is no heaven because you don't know the planet it is located?

Secondly, how do YOU as a person discern "truth" ?
Re: Hell Or Heaven The Choice Is Yours by Megatrix: 8:03am On May 08, 2018
Earthkumy:
Is OK for you to be pretending there's no God. And is also OK for you to know that God is not going to throw you into hell. But the devil will lead you into a place of torment if you die without Jesus. The choice you make today determines where you will spend your eternity

How is the choice ours when we are told God already knows the end from the beginning? When God already knows where we are going before we were even born? When God chose to save some people who he predestined? It's a rigged system folks(In Trump's voice). God don do ojoro before dem even born us. Why would you love Jacob and hate Esau before they were even born? Why punish billions of unborn people for the sins of two people (Adam & Eve) ? Why did God even go ahead to create man if he knew it would lead to billions spending eternity in hell? Why create a man and then basically set him up to fall by putting a forbidden tree within his reach and still allow the devil access to tempt them? God no try at all, he rigged everything and I don't know why he did that. This no longer a matter of choice, God already knows who will go where even before we are born. It's like God and the devil are just playing chess with people's lives

3 Likes

Re: Hell Or Heaven The Choice Is Yours by Earthkumy(m): 8:04am On May 08, 2018
Solstar:

do a little research, consult the occultic men, ask them their experiences when they encounter a praying Christian in the spirit realm.

I think their story will strengthen your mind
Re: Hell Or Heaven The Choice Is Yours by Naza25: 8:11am On May 08, 2018
Earthkumy:
Pls how is it a choice if God already knows our end before we were born? I think the other guy that quoted u made perfect sense. I'll appreciate it if you can explain though
Re: Hell Or Heaven The Choice Is Yours by Nobody: 8:12am On May 08, 2018
Earthkumy:

do a little research, consult the occultic men, ask them their experiences when they encounter a praying Christian in the spirit realm.

Lies.
Re: Hell Or Heaven The Choice Is Yours by Nobody: 8:17am On May 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Do you believe that there is no heaven because you don't know the planet it is located?

Secondly, how do YOU as a person discern "truth" ?

I do not believe there is no Heaven, I know that the heaven that Christians talk about does not exist. I know it as I know the palm of my hands. Every location in the created Universe can be traced with a beacon, a frequency which are specific parameter using energy signatures. No two places have the same reading on the maps. There are planes of existences that are very beautiful. All of which are locations in planes of existences. None of those places are you welcomed because you 'merited' to ascend there as a good religious person. It has always been frequencies and how you expand the awareness and how you connect the neurons.
Re: Hell Or Heaven The Choice Is Yours by Earthkumy(m): 8:21am On May 08, 2018
Solstar:
Lies.
which are you calling lies?
Re: Hell Or Heaven The Choice Is Yours by Nobody: 8:22am On May 08, 2018
Naza25:

Pls how is it a choice if God already knows our end before we were born? I think the other guy that quoted u made perfect sense. I'll appreciate it if you can explain though

There are no unexpected choices to be made by Humans, you only choose from the probabilities of choices and there are relative outcomes to every events and actions in the matrix. In essence, we do not make choices, we react to choices made. Human body is merely a robot, a reactor from the choices that he/she makes from the impulses of thoughts. Most of the thoughts, she/he is not consciously generating. Thoughts are energy on the aether. That is why it is asked that one stays in the 'now moment' to engage the frontal lobe more in conscious decision making.
Re: Hell Or Heaven The Choice Is Yours by Earthkumy(m): 8:27am On May 08, 2018
Megatrix:

How is the choice ours when we are told God already knows the end from the beginning? When God already knows where we are going before we were even born? When God chose to save some people who he predestined? It's a rigged system folks(In Trump's voice). God don do ojoro before dem even born us. Why would you love Jacob and hate Esau before they were even born? Why punish billions of unborn people for the sins of two people (Adam & Eve) ? Why did God even go ahead to create man if he knew it would lead to billions spending eternity in hell? Why create a man and then basically set him up to fall by putting a forbidden tree within his reach and still allow the devil access to tempt them? God no try at all, he rigged everything and I don't know why he did that. This no longer a matter of choice, God already knows who will go where even before we are born. It's like God and the devil are just playing chess with people's lives

God gave us power to make choice and be responsible for our choice.

Bible says
"I call heaven and earth as my witnesses against you right now: I have set life and death, blessing and curse before you. Now choose life—so that you and your descendants will live"
Deuteronomy 30:19

if we chose life He knows our end

If we chose death he knows our end

which ever choice is for us to make
Re: Hell Or Heaven The Choice Is Yours by Nobody: 8:27am On May 08, 2018
Earthkumy:

which are you calling lies?
The occult and religions have a limit they can go. And they do not go beyond the higher mental plane, beyond that, the fictions can not handle the enlightenment of Truth. Until one breaks free from the indoctrinations, there is no way one can go beyond there, cos one can not even pass through. Those who attempt, end up forming religions, cos they believe there is something to worship, then a Master appears, a Master is also a student. I am not saying people should not worship what ever they feel like. The worship program is built into the DNA, and it is quite tough to go through this without guidance, but with advance learning, one can handle it without a Master, which also becomes a limiting factor in becoming a God, and ascending beyond the thresholds of religions, SPirituality and all forms of dogma.

1 Like

Re: Hell Or Heaven The Choice Is Yours by Nobody: 8:31am On May 08, 2018
Earthkumy:

God gave us power to make choice and be responsible for our choice.

Bible says
"I call heaven and earth as my witnesses against you right now: I have set life and death, blessing and curse before you. Now choose life—so that you and your descendants will live"
Deuteronomy 30:19

if we chose life He knows our end

If we chose death he knows our end

which ever choice is for us to make

You are a good Christian, and Jesus said that his sheep hears his voice and know him. SO he is your shepherd. SO many people stay as sheep for ever, yet others choose to be like Jesus, for Jesus himself said 'Greater things shall ye do, if you have faith as great as mustard seed". What he meant is that you can be like him. And yet many Christians still refuse to believe Jesus, by saying people can not be like Jesus. Well, I have seen a man go beyond where Jesus was and uncovered the unsettling level of the Game.
Re: Hell Or Heaven The Choice Is Yours by Nobody: 8:31am On May 08, 2018
Solstar:

I do not believe there is no Heaven, I know that the heaven that Christians talk about does not exist. I know it as I know the palm of my hands. Every location in the created Universe can be traced with a beacon, a frequency which are specific parameter using energy signatures. No two places have the same reading on the maps. There are planes of existences that are very beautiful. All of which are locations in planes of existences. None of those places are you welcomed because you 'merited' to ascend there as a good religious person. It has always been frequencies and how you expand the awareness and how you connect the neurons.
From what you have said so far I really think you're seeking for what life and the universe truly means or stand for. You are still looking for an explanation to nature's phenomena.

It's fine by me but don't make the mistake of thinking you have found that answer, because you have not
Re: Hell Or Heaven The Choice Is Yours by Earthkumy(m): 8:34am On May 08, 2018
Solstar:

first know that whatever exist physically exist spiritually

so there's spiritual fire.

second half of the universe is not yet explored,

how then will anyone know where heaven is located.
Re: Hell Or Heaven The Choice Is Yours by Nobody: 8:34am On May 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:
From what you have said so far I really think you're seeking for what life and the universe truly means or stand for. You are still looking for an explanation to nature's phenomena.

It's fine by me but don't make the mistake of thinking you have found that answer, because you have not

You really sound nice to me this morning, by asserting with your entire energy that I have not found the answer, yet you are not sure you know my pedigree, but you are so sure to sound such convictions. There is no questions that I have this moment about Life and Death, at least I have answers to all the questions and I am not asking you to believe me. I am just stating my opinion when asked. That is not an offense, or is it ?
Re: Hell Or Heaven The Choice Is Yours by Nobody: 8:37am On May 08, 2018
Earthkumy:

first know that whatever exist physically exist spiritual

so there's spiritual fire.

second half of the universe is not yet explored,

how then will anyone know where heaven is located.

The word second half of the universe does not resonate with Reality. We have the Created Realities and Uncreated Realities. The Universes and all the dimensions within the Matrix are all parts of the Created Universes. I have no time to speculate.
Re: Hell Or Heaven The Choice Is Yours by Nobody: 8:42am On May 08, 2018
Solstar:

You really sound nice to me this morning, by asserting with your entire energy that I have not found the answer, yet you are not sure you know my pedigree, but you are so sure to sound such convictions. There is no questions that I have this moment about Life and Death, at least I have answers to all the questions and I am not asking you to believe me. I am just stating my opinion when asked. That is not an offense, or is it ?
It is not an offense per se but I strongly believe that the most ignorant of people are those who believe or think they have answers to all life's questions cos the truth is, a knowledge gained is an exposure to a whole new world of ignorance
Re: Hell Or Heaven The Choice Is Yours by Nobody: 8:45am On May 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:
It is not an offense per se but I strongly believe that the most ignorant of people are those who believe or think they have answers to all life's questions cos the truth is, a knowledge gained is an exposure to a whole new world of ignorance

I know that too, but I am surprise you box me into that school of thought. You asked for my opinion and I air it. Now I am considered ignorant because my views are dissent ? Nice of you friend, to think of me that way. But I can assure you, not many on this planet, will tell you what I know. Shall we end this discussion please. I really do not have time for these.
Re: Hell Or Heaven The Choice Is Yours by Earthkumy(m): 8:52am On May 08, 2018
Solstar:

The word second half of the universe does not resonate with Reality. We have the Created Realities and Uncreated Realities. The Universes and all the dimensions within the Matrix are all parts of the Created Universes. I have no time to speculate.

first Matrix is a science fiction
check a good dictionary.

let me make it simpler for you
all the planets haven't been explored

at the end of the outer space do you know what is at the other side?

and know if we travel until the end of life, we won't locate heaven.

if we can locate it, it won't be that special

God will reveal heaven to those who will make it.
Re: Hell Or Heaven The Choice Is Yours by Nobody: 9:03am On May 08, 2018
Earthkumy:

first Matrix is a science fiction
check a good dictionary.

let me make it simpler for you
all the planets haven't been explored

at the end of the outer space do you know what is at the other side?

and know if we travel until the end of life, we won't locate heaven.

if we can locate it, it won't be that special

God will reveal heaven to those who will make it.

Stop looking to the skies. You will be lost in mental conjectures. We have planes of existence and the body is equipped with subtle bodies to survive on different planes. Now we are sitting on the physical plane typing this, but if you choose to be at another plane, you can read the energy signature of that plane and derive its frequencies and tune your mind there to download all the information you need. Because Aether is the Unified Field that connects all of planes and fields together within our universes.

What do you mean by travel to the end of life. That does not really make sense, cos Life is just a fraction of existence. It is a field where Consciousness feels the reality of creation. You guys are not enjoying your lives because you are so choked up with decoy programs of the Lords of the Matrix. I really feel sorry for many. Only if you guys listen, you would have made your lives so much fun and easy.
Re: Hell Or Heaven The Choice Is Yours by Earthkumy(m): 11:59am On May 08, 2018
Solstar:

Stop looking to the skies. You will be lost in mental conjectures. We have planes of existence and the body is equipped with subtle bodies to survive on different planes. Now we are sitting on the physical plane typing this, but if you choose to be at another plane, you can read the energy signature of that plane and derive its frequencies and tune your mind there to download all the information you need. Because Aether is the Unified Field that connects all of planes and fields together within our universes.

What do you mean by travel to the end of life. That does not really make sense, cos Life is just a fraction of existence. It is a field where Consciousness feels the reality of creation. You guys are not enjoying your lives because you are so choked up with decoy programs of the Lords of the Matrix. I really feel sorry for many. Only if you guys listen, you would have made your lives so much fun and easy.

well I'm not looking up to the sky I'm looking up to Jesus.

I will advise you too, to stop watching too much of scientific fiction movies

by your use of fiction word Matrix, means you have started believing fictions are real.
Re: Hell Or Heaven The Choice Is Yours by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 08, 2018
Earthkumy:

well I'm not looking up to the sky I'm looking up to Jesus.

I will advise you too, to stop watching too much of scientific fiction movies

by your use of fiction word Matrix, means you have started believing fictions are real.

Does Jesus ask you to speculate ? If you are anything like Jesus, you would have been humble, accepting and tolerant. What ever Jesus you are worshiping is sure not the real Jesus aka Yahushua Ha Mashiach. I am really worried about religious people for their continuous believe in impractical dogma.
Re: Hell Or Heaven The Choice Is Yours by dalaman: 1:09pm On May 08, 2018
Earthkumy:

Keep bandying ancient mythology and fiction as of its real.
Re: Hell Or Heaven The Choice Is Yours by tintingz(m): 1:55pm On May 08, 2018
Earthkumy:

You mean psychotic men?
Re: Hell Or Heaven The Choice Is Yours by tintingz(m): 2:02pm On May 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Evidence that non of those places exist is there are no evidences.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Satan Cannot Come Before God To Accuse You - Joseph Prince / Confrontations Between Late Benson Idahosa And The World Witches. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.