Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? (2145 Views)

If God Created This Universe, What's To Say He Didn't Create Another? / Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? / If God Is Beyond This Universe How Is There Gold In Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Richnerd69: 9:45am On Jul 18, 2020
Let me use this layman analogy of creation.

If one should construct a package box, he had to have done that from outside and not within the box.

The Bible is not infallible in modern day analogy due to contradictions with the beginning of creation that predates the time interval of creation, due to ancient interpretations and descriptions. I'm not religious but let's see
Genesis 1:1. It says :
In the beginning , God created...

Hmm, you're missing it now! Is it saying there was a time before time began?

Scientists will tell you the universe was created from nothing, " there was a point where nothing existed or a time of nothingness, a point called SINGULARITY" when all was one, and that point of singularity exploded and expanded into a humongous matter of gaseous atomic particles , contained in them are the quanta energies from their nuclei which changed from one form to another , their nuclear collisions resulted to consolidations in a continuum cycle again and again till all galaxies and constellations were made, the Observable Universe in existence. This is the BIG BANG!

Before this , Time never existed because there was nothing to measure, until Space was made. Time is a measure of space, and in space, you find matter ( the galaxies, planets and star constellations ).

If a God orchestrated the universe into existence, the implication of this is that, He created time , space and matter, and he definitely isn't governed by their principles. This also means He wasn't created, HE IS THE OWNER OF WHAT WE CALL EXISTENCE AND CONSCIOUSNESS , BECAUSE HE IS A BEING CALLED LIFE HIMSELF .

Men like DaVinci, Albert Einstein , and Newton possessed some special intelligence no one had, they knew there was a God which is called the SOURCE , who might have been the master designer of SPACE and TIME. These men were one of the greatest minds in the Hall of Fame to have ever walked the earth .

You can't find God unless you begin to think outside the Matrix cycle , because that's where He resides. GOD doesn't need your money or possesions because he doesn't need it. What he needs from you is peace to humanity by helping the poor and needy with your resources.

HE doesn't have a beginning , neither is he old or young , because He isn't governed by Time. You have to be a matter, residing in space, to be measured by time in order to have a beginning.

He doesn't have a size or weight, neither is he big nor small, because he isn't a matter.
He isn't black nor white, neither does he have parents.[b]

[b]IF your God has a beginning, then he had to have been created by the one WHO brought this Physical universe into Existence

THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE GOD, and I have dedicated my Journey on earth to find HIM

We are carried away by the fancyness, the appetite and fast life this world has to offer, hence we are limited to forever think and reason in the matrix we are placed in, rather than breaking out. It's Time to break free from this mental slavery and discover your purpose to humanity and true service to GOD

3 Likes

Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Akhigbeblog(m): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2020
Don't die young
Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Richnerd69: 10:04am On Jul 18, 2020
Akhigbeblog:
Don't die young

Everyone owes death. You might die young, but don't die without fulfilling your God given purpose. Jesus died young, but He accomplished all He was sent here to do!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Kobojunkie: 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
Good one@OP

1 Like

Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
Op, you must have certainly got this from Dr Kent Hovind's Beautiful Response to the questions, “Where did God come from ... on YouTube!
Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Richnerd69: 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Good one@OP

Thank you...
Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Richnerd69: 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
Op, you must have certainly got this from Dr Kent Hovind's Beautiful Response to the questions, “Where did God come from ... on YouTube!

Actually, I don't even know who Dr Kent is, neither did I get this from anywhere. I just thought out of the box. It's good to know there are people that also thinks like this.
Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Ghostrye: 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
Sometimes I allude it to a programmer making a sim game on his laptop, but when I say it everybody else thinks I'm either crazy or lacking faith
Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Bacteriologist(m): 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ghostrye:
Sometimes I allude it to a programmer making a sim game on his laptop, but when I say it everybody else thinks I'm either crazy or lacking faith

It's not entirely implausible that we are living in a simulation. But yeah so what? Where's the evidence? What would change?
Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Kobojunkie: 10:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ghostrye:
you are not crazy at all. I see God as I used to see myself a programmer, creating worlds snd universes, over which i have absolute control grin

Evidence of my work being my creation itself
Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Larryfest(m): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
Richnerd69:

Thank you...
Bro i need your help, pls how can i contact you privately.
Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Richnerd69: 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
Larryfest:
Bro i need your help, pls how can i contact you privately.

can I still help? if it's not too late.
Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by LordReed(m): 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
Richnerd69:

Scientists will tell you the universe was created from nothing, "

Can you give 5 examples of scientists who said this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Richnerd69: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2021
LordReed:

Can you give 5 examples of scientists who said this?

hmm...What's your argument?
Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by LordReed(m): 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
Richnerd69:

hmm...What's your argument?

That no scientist worth his salt would say such a thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Richnerd69: 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
LordReed:

alright
Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Richnerd69: 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2021
LordReed:

Just so you know... plus I studied physics..

Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Richnerd69: 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2021
LordReed:

Just so you know...
Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by LordReed(m): 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
Richnerd69:

Just so you know...

1 Like

Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Richnerd69: 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2021
LordReed:

Just so you know...

No point. I don't have the strength for this sir. Some other time.
Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by LordReed(m): 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2021
Richnerd69:

No point. I don't have the strength for this sir. Some other time.

You posted stuff from a website that has dubious scientific credentials and you expected me to take you seriously. Indeed you are obviously not up to the task.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Richnerd69: 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
LordReed:

You posted stuff from a website that has dubious scientific credentials and you expected me to take you seriously. Indeed you are obviously not up to the task.

.What task? A task I didn't commit to? I'm simply not interested. There's nothing to prove to you.
Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by LordReed(m): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
Richnerd69:

.What task? A task I didn't commit to? I'm simply not interested. There's nothing to prove to you.

The task of providing supporting evidence to the junk you posted, to which you supplied more junk and when challenged you tuck your tail and bail. You obviously have nothing but junk.

1 Like

Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by LordReed(m): 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
Richnerd69:

Also you do have something to prove or else you won't have written that you studied physics. Who asked you that? LoL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by kimco(m): 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
you are not crazy at all. I see God as I used to see myself a programmer, creating worlds snd universes, over which i have absolute control grin

Evidence of my work being my creation itself

Evidence of you being a programmer is not your finished work. Its your ability to code.

1 Like

Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by kimco(m): 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
Richnerd69:

He asked for 5 scientists that made the claim. You posted a non accredited website claiming scientists have said so. Its the same thing as you claiming scientists have made that claim

1 Like

Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Richnerd69: 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
kimco:

He asked for 5 scientists that made the claim. You posted a non accredited website claiming scientists have said so. Its the same thing as you claiming scientists have made that claim

rest.
Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Richnerd69: 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
LordReed:

Also you do have something to prove or else you won't have written that you studied physics. Who asked you that? LoL.

bye..

1 Like

Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by LordReed(m): 11:00am On Feb 28, 2021
Richnerd69:

bye..

Bye, see you when you don't have junk.
Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by hakeem4(m): 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2021
Something that lives outside space and time does not exist. It means God does not exist
Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Monogamy: 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
shocked

Yeah I believe there is/are supernatural being but not close to the religious description...

Quantum physics exposed somethings that are incomprehensible regarding the universe...

How about the Dark matterM
Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by paltielx: 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
No man-made technology or studies can true understand God ways. God's ways are far beyond ours. The inspired by God's writings in the Bible tell us that God created everythin in world today

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Illuminati Is Satan's Order That He Tempted Jesus To Join / Solution To Our Educational System: Pastor Chris Books / My Friend's Wife Has A Spirit Husband... Funny But True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.