Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

"Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives (52706 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside / Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by Safiaa(f): 10:59am On May 08, 2018
naijaboiy:

You good? smiley
yeah, are you back to stay for good? Or are you going to disappear again? angry
Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by Biglittlelois(f): 11:31am On May 08, 2018
Whoever wants to cheat will cheat, regardless of what you do to stop it
Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by Biglittlelois(f): 11:33am On May 08, 2018
Olalan:
As soon as she starts cheating kick her out.....A cheating wife is capable of killing the husband

So what should be done to a cheating husband? he should be kicked out also, right? I fault not some western countries that makes a law protecting wives as owner of the house or property, A CHEATING HUSBAND IS ALSO CAPABLE OF KILLING THE WIFE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by yemi15(m): 11:35am On May 08, 2018
HeWrites:
A Nigerian lady identified as Uche Favour on Facebook took to her Facebook page to advise on what to do when their wife starts cheating.

Read what she wrote;
"Men as soon as your wife starts cheating, just know there's something that you are not doing, go down on your knees and pray, don't let another man break your home. Always appear neat the way you were the very first time you approached her and don't yell at her all the time, show her care and love so that she will not look outside, sometimes walk around naked and don't wear anything to bed, always try to catch her attention. Thanks and God bless."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/dont-wear-anything-to-bed-nigerian-lady-advises-men-with-unfaithful-wives.html

What is this one saying? So a man is the reason a woman who behaves like a child cheats? Smh, certified fish brain, I have your certification ode
Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by Nobody: 11:35am On May 08, 2018
Cheats deserve to be exposed, whether man or woman. They're traitors tongue

1 Like

Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by Johnson5258: 11:36am On May 08, 2018
But a woman should endure a cheating husband. hypocrite.
IamD18:
Only a foolish man will tolerate a cheating wife by doing all those things.

A public pussay deserves a public embarrassment, not a private pampering, because cheating wives are the deadliest set of people that a man can ever try of tolerating.

Once you notice any shiit, send her public ass to her father's house to go cheat with her father.

10 Likes

Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by Temple1288(m): 11:37am On May 08, 2018
Jeez!! Just jejely send her back to her father with smiles the same way you paid her bride price.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by yemi15(m): 11:38am On May 08, 2018
Evablizin:
You're mean. gringrin

Which one is mean, I cosign that brother, no patience for bullshit, keep divorcing until you get that one with her head screwed on right. You only have one life to live, enjoy it, do not endure it, YOLO.
Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by Nobody: 11:38am On May 08, 2018
Olalan:
As soon as she starts cheating kick her out.....A cheating wife is capable of killing the husband
Same with a cheating husband

5 Likes

Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by Biglittlelois(f): 11:38am On May 08, 2018
IamD18:

A public pussay deserves a public embarrassment, not a private pampering, because cheating wives are the deadliest set of people that a man can ever try of tolerating.

Once you notice any shiit, send her public ass to her father's house to go cheat with her father.

Only a foolish wife will tolerate a cheating husband,

A public diick deserve a public embarrassment, not a private pampering, because cheating husbands are the deadliest set of people that a woman can ever try to tolerate

Once you notice any shiit, send his public ass to his mother's house to go cheat with his mother

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by Anekeifeanyi99(m): 11:39am On May 08, 2018
Lol crazy
Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by Lexusgs430: 11:39am On May 08, 2018
Go to bed nak.ed ? So she can directly infect her innocent husband with the STD, she might be carrying ?

1 Like

Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by Nobody: 11:39am On May 08, 2018
I never saw myself as a cheat till I dated someone who couldn’t satisfy the whole bunch we plenty but will demand faithfulness lol I laugh in Hungarian your enjoying I’m enjoying but I’m mature now sha

I will just be changing clothes oiling body showing him what bonga fish has caused him to lose o even to add effizy I’ll be doing sound effects and singing I no be bonga fish at all
Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by Nobody: 11:40am On May 08, 2018
What if the cheating is induced by greed and olosho mentality? How will the man being nude at night and everytime solve this problem?

All these shallow minded people sef
Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by jaywhoco(m): 11:40am On May 08, 2018
IamD18:

. more like she throws cheat at you, you throw more shit back at her. lol. I copy you die
Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by otswag(m): 11:41am On May 08, 2018
grin
Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by lonelydora: 11:41am On May 08, 2018
Olalan:

Capable? Please replace it with WILL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by Nobody: 11:41am On May 08, 2018
solasoulmusic:
I never saw myself as a cheat till I dated someone who couldn’t satisfy the whole bunch we plenty but will demand faithfulness lol I laugh in Hungarian your enjoying I’m enjoying but I’m mature now sha

Please who understands gibberish? Kindly explain this poo

1 Like

Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by Nobody: 11:41am On May 08, 2018
If a woman is married to a man from my town and she dare cheat, she will die mysteriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by ifeegee(f): 11:41am On May 08, 2018
I could read the sacascim on this post from a hundred miles. Shebi that is the same advice you lot give a wife whose husband cheats?

6 Likes

Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by donbenie(m): 11:41am On May 08, 2018
Women unlike men can't cheat without their emotions being involved,for me ANY woman that starts cheating on her husband has thought long and hard before going into such a relationship,the solution is much more than just parading naked around the house..personally the marriage is over the very minute I have solid evidence of such a dalliance.. angry
Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:42am On May 08, 2018
Lol. Why not advice us to buy presents for her boyfriend instead?
Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by madenigga(m): 11:42am On May 08, 2018
The moment she starts cheating just know that God has given you an oppurtunity to marry a second finer and younger wife grin
Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by tomdon(m): 11:42am On May 08, 2018
Olalan:

Animal

1 Like

Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by jaxxy(m): 11:43am On May 08, 2018
IamD18:

Ma bro i agree 150% bt same shud go to a cheating man! U digg?

4 Likes

Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by jaywhoco(m): 11:43am On May 08, 2018
soon we would be asked to buy a white goat with contact lens to appease cheating wives. Her advice reeks of the quest for equality. I didn't call any name ooo

1 Like

Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by tomdon(m): 11:43am On May 08, 2018
IamD18:

Ram
Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by xynerise: 11:43am On May 08, 2018
The reality some woman refused to accept is, even if her husband cheats on her, she is the one leaving the house (if she wishes) and if she cheats, she is still the one leaving the house.

In every angle, they are the ones packing out. That's the sad reality of life. Take it or leave it, it is a man's world

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by Nobody: 11:44am On May 08, 2018
onatisi:
The major problem we have in Africa is that Western culture has blinded our women folk to the fact that this is africa. A man is entitled to as many wives as possible ,secondly nowadays women tend to see themselves as been equal to men. If a woman starts cheating, according to our African culture just kick her out . The moment you start trying to appease a cheating wife ,she will continue doing it . Why must a man die all in the name of love .
It is either our culture is archaic or useless. Marrying many wives in this present dispensation amount to suicide. It is hypocritical for a man to cheat and go free while a lady is punished. It amount to foolishness because our culture is suppressive that condone cheating. Our culture needs thorough revival because things are changing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by monex(m): 11:47am On May 08, 2018
Adamummya:
that's the advice ..they give us women , when our husbands starts cheating.... we all know no man can do that... she's just trying to mock them.....

Ignore the advice you are given and opt out of your relationship/marriage if you think that's the best for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Experience With A Wrong Partner / What's The Advantage Of A Court Wedding To Men? / Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.