Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,757 members, 7,834,546 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

"Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives (52729 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside / Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by talk2percy(m): 12:28pm On May 08, 2018
A cheating wife is direct high way to the grave. Kick her ass outta ur house. It kills a man
Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by somehow: 12:36pm On May 08, 2018
Pure sacrasm.
Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by Sagay212: 12:37pm On May 08, 2018
Olalan:
As soon as she starts cheating kick her out.....A cheating wife is capable of killing the husband

Spot on!! As in kick her phucking as.s outta your house. If you have kids, do a DNA test by all means possible and if the child/children are not yours, kick their phucking as.s out as well. let them go with their cheating mother to where ever the phuck the like. do not let anybody tempt you into killing them and spending the rest of you life in jail. KICK THE MF CHEATING WIFE OUT. no time for nonsense begging.

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by oxygenlove(m): 12:38pm On May 08, 2018
Solstar:
If someone cheats, it is not because the partner is not clean or what ever, it is simply because Humans were not designed to have sex with one partner all through their 120 given years on the physical plane.

Why cant we accept this fact and so we can focus on other important things ?

The sex organs become active from puberty and must be used to generate the required hormones to balance the body biochemistry. Depletion of those hormones and body chemicals brings mood changes and causes most of the mental instabilities and stress in people.

No love means stress, less love means stress, more love means no stress, just hormones and body chemicals. People who have great sex are usually happier.

Marriage is forceful upsetting of these balance, because people loose sexual interest in monotonous relationships. That is the natural reason for cheating. Follow your heart always, not your head. Love happens in the heart, not in the head.
are you married?

1 Like

Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by Adamummya(f): 12:40pm On May 08, 2018
monex:

thumbs up. my first comment was in reply to your over stressing on the advice people give women with cheating partners.

which you said I should opt out if I think that's the best for me..
lolss
actually I did, even a having a kid didn't hinder me from opting out...

1 Like

Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by AreaFada2: 12:40pm On May 08, 2018
Kikikikikiki. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Hahahaha! Cheating woman.

But a cheating woman has already packed her bag to leave na. cheesy grin grin

Any woman who does that if I find out at 2 am in the morning, she leaves my house that very second. She can call her lover, family or friends to pick her from the streets. In only her night gown! If there are kids and DNA test says they are mine they remain with me. If DNA says no, they go with their mum. Painful but simple solution.

I will just thank God she has not managed to kill me before I found out. grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by releastaso(m): 12:40pm On May 08, 2018
The writer probably cheats on her husband and is on self defence. Rubbish. "Just know that there is something you're not doing right" my foot

1 Like

Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by Pavore9: 12:41pm On May 08, 2018
asuustrike2009:

It is either our culture is archaic or useless. Marrying many wives in this present dispensation amount to suicide. It is hypocritical for a man to cheat and go free while a lady is punished. It amount to foolishness because our culture is suppressive that condone cheating. Our culture needs thorough revival because things are changing

Culture is dynamic and evolving, I laugh at those who hook their reasoning on "our fore-fathers did this, we are Africans, we are polygamous in nature etc" ignoring the historical facts the West was once in our level of perception of what is socially acceptable or not. In the next fifty years, what we presently term as "values" will be questioned and ignored. If some men today in Nigeria can boldly say they would prefer to have a baby mama to having a wife or Nigerian lady would prefer going for artificial insemination to eliminate a man being in the picture, then you know many are still living in denial.

Promiscuity has become a two-way street.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by opribo(m): 12:41pm On May 08, 2018
Why risk your life with an unfaithful wife, who could bring incurable disease to you.
If you have sufficient evidence to prove she is cheating you have to do the needful.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by ImaIma1(f): 12:41pm On May 08, 2018
Adamummya:
that's the advice ..they give us women , when our husbands starts cheating.... we all know no man can do that... she's just trying to mock them.....

Don't mind them. They didn't get it. They are there saying "kick her out". More like "kick him out" cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by itsmeurLady(f): 12:41pm On May 08, 2018
Some Greedy Men Above Me, See them, them no wan use ear hear say their wife cheat, but they want to cheat... who did this to some of our men How can you do to others what you don't want to be done to you?

It's just like Evans the kidnapper asking what he has done when obviously he knows but just don't want to pass through the sufferings he inflicted on others. Stop playing Smart, What Goes Around, Comes Around (Some People call it Karma) kiss

3 Likes

Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by Timagex(m): 12:43pm On May 08, 2018
boyjo:

But women get this same advice when they report that their husbands cheated.
Insensitive on both sides right?
well, I believe desperate times call for desperate measures. But, as a man, I don't believe its rational for a man to go to bed naked just to get a woman's attention!
Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by iiiyyyk(m): 12:46pm On May 08, 2018
FLEE FROM A CHEATING WIFE LIKE YOU WOULD FLEE FROM A MAD MAN WITH A LOADED DOUBLE BARREL GUN.

ANY WOMAN THAT CHEATS ON THE HUSBAND HAS KILLED HIM, IT IS A MATTER OF TIME, THE MAN WILL DIE PHYSICALLY ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.

THE ONLY REMEDY TO YOUR LIFE O YE YOUNG MAN IS TO FLEE.... STOP EATING HER FOOD AND STOP SLEEPING WITH HER, THAT YOUR DAYS MIGHT BE LONG HERE ON EARTH.

MEN THERE IS NO GENDER EQUALITY IN CHEATING..... FLEE FLEE FLEE... SEND HER OUT OF YOUR LIFE AS SOON AS YOU NOTICE.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by debayun(m): 12:55pm On May 08, 2018
Olalan:
As soon as she starts cheating kick her out.....A cheating wife is capable of killing the husband

And a cheating husband deserves forgiveness

Mumu

3 Likes

Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by AreaFada2: 12:56pm On May 08, 2018
Pavore9:

Culture is dynamic and evolving, I laugh at those who hook their reasoning on "our fore-fathers did this, we are Africans, we are polygamous in nature etc" ignoring the historical facts the West was once in our level of perception of what is socially acceptable or not. In the next fifty years, what we presently term as "values" will be questioned and ignored. If some men today in Nigeria can boldly say they would prefer to have a baby mama to having a wife or Nigerian lady would prefer going for artificial insemination to eliminate a man being in the picture, then you know many are still living in denial.

Well, Bill Clinton, John Major, Jesse Jackson, Arnold Schwarzenegger and many famous and ordinary people still play/played away or even have kids with other women outside. grin cheesy

So it is not dead in the West at all. Civil society in West adopted Christian marriage doctrine in the West but the hypocrisy of it is laid bare daily.

My grand dad & dad didn't do polygamy out of choice. Even when it was rampant. Evolution or no evolution in 100 years there will be both open & coded polygamy. In fact baby mamas will become much more acceptable as in the West now. It is marriage that will decline.

If anything polygamy actually protects women compared to baby mama-hood. It allows both co-wife & kids to be co-recognised by hubby's family.

The true evolution lies in most younger people recognising the need to provide better life for their kids. Leading to having fewer kids, typically 2 to 4 nowadays, which one woman easily produces. Not that we're better disciplined, more civilised or have less instinctive biological urges to have many women than people of 50 or 100 years ago.

Promiscuity has always been a two-way thing. Granted that women had less avenues to cheat previously. Because most women had less opportunity to mix with unrelated males unsupervised. Now they mix freely in the workplace, social media, etc.

Good thing today is we now have DNA tests to at least know if your kids are actually yours. A late relative of mine found out that "his" three kids were not his. That could not have been known 100 years ago when such tests did not exist. But it doesn't mean women were not promiscuous back then.

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by Ndaduma: 12:59pm On May 08, 2018
If a woman is a cheat, the love of her husband wanes.hence, those suggested theatrics would look disgusting and stupid to her. She will just view the husband as a gay. A man is not meant to accommodate such shit.Kick her out before she connive with the guy to kill you.

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by Safiaa(f): 1:00pm On May 08, 2018
naijaboiy:

Yea..i think I'm back...for good surely. smiley err, is that a subtle way of saying you miss me? grin
maybe I didlipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by Safiaa(f): 1:01pm On May 08, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Only a foolish wife will tolerate a cheating husband,

A public diick deserve a public embarrassment, not a private pampering, because cheating husbands are the deadliest set of people that a woman can ever try to tolerate

Once you notice any shiit, send his public ass to his mother's house to go cheat with his mother
they don’t have the same energy when it comes to cheating men. I can’t take them serious

1 Like

Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by Safiaa(f): 1:02pm On May 08, 2018
donbenie:
Women unlike men can't cheat without their emotions being involved.(
A lie. A myth.
Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by nahzyla: 1:05pm On May 08, 2018
I love this thread. So many Nigeria men are hypocrites.

I know if women are told to pray for and endure cheating husbands they will happily agree with the post and start donating likes and shares.

You people should also pray for your cheating wives and hit the gym so you can attract them back from their boyfriends into your arms.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by olawrite: 1:06pm On May 08, 2018
You can wear anything to bed but and empty man will always have his dick suspended in the air, let help you fuel you blog. We give unique writing,SEO contents and all you could ever wish for.
Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by AreaFada2: 1:08pm On May 08, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Only a foolish wife will tolerate a cheating husband,

A public diick deserve a public embarrassment, not a private pampering, because cheating husbands are the deadliest set of people that a woman can ever try to tolerate

Once you notice any shiit, send his public ass to his mother's house to go cheat with his mother

Na so. When most ladies have a polygamous dad or her gad has several kids with baby mamas outside.

The same dad they post his pic on social media on his birthday "You're the best dad & hubby ever liveth". But they do not want to have the best polygamous hubby. grin grin cheesy

I once asked a social media friend this question. Because I know of her running battles with step-siblings. She never replied to my question.

Hypocrisy comes to mind. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by Biglittlelois(f): 1:10pm On May 08, 2018
Safiaa:
they don’t have the same energy when it comes to cheating men. I can’t take them serious

Their energy is just astonishing, it's like their mouth water when they hear "cheating wife", "cheating female partners" smh!!
Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by Sanemind(m): 1:13pm On May 08, 2018
Timagex:
Am I mad? I should turn to wereh because of a slut? I know wat to do in such cases
what will you do?
Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by Pavore9: 1:14pm On May 08, 2018
AreaFada2:

Well, Bill Clinton, John Major, Jesse Jackson, Arnold Schwarzenegger and many famous and ordinary people still play/played away or even have kids with other women outside. grin cheesy

So it is not dead in the West at all. Civil society in West adopted Christian marriage doctrine in the West but the hypocrisy of it is laid bare daily.

My grand dad & dad didn't do polygamy out of choice. Even when it was rampant. Evolution or no evolution in 100 years there will be both open & coded polygamy. In fact baby mamas will become much more acceptable as in the West now. It is marriage that will decline.

If anything polygamy actually protects women compared to baby mama-hood. It allows both co-wife & kids to be co-recognised by hubby's family.

The true evolution lies in most younger people recognising the need to provide better life for their kids. Leading to having fewer kids, typically 2 to 4 nowadays, which one woman easily produces. Not that we're better disciplined, more civilised or have less instinctive biological urges to have many women than people of 50 or 100 years ago.

Yes, those men were sexually active outside their marriage. The question is what was their society's perception of their acts when it came to fore? Let me cite an example, there is a community I have worked in where sexually assault on a minor is not a big issue. It is only when the perpetrator is caught red-handed that the elders of the clan make him bring some livestock for cleansing and all is forgotten and this approach will certainly not be acceptable in some other places.

The hypocrisy here is many live in denial that women can never be of the same psyche with that of our great-grand mothers as they are being exposed to a different socialization.

Pregnant unwed women proudly show off their baby bumps on social media as against the shaming that was hitherto attached to such. What is responsible for this?
Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by Biglittlelois(f): 1:16pm On May 08, 2018
AreaFada2:

Na so. When most ladies have a polygamous dad or her gad has several kids with baby mamas outside.

The same dad they post his pic on social media on his birthday "You're the best dad & hubby ever liveth". But they do not want to have the best polygamous hubby. grin grin cheesy

I once asked a social media friend this question. Because I know of her running battles with step-siblings. She never replied to my question.

Hypocrisy comes to mind. cheesy grin

I dont get, so cos she is from a polygamous home, she should tolerate a cheating husband? both genders i know from such homes, guide their path against it cos of bad experience, so mr. i dont understand your point.
Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 08, 2018
Pavore9:

Exactly
Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by enonche85(m): 1:27pm On May 08, 2018
Adamummya:
that's the advice ..they give us women , when our husbands starts cheating.... we all know no man can do that... she's just trying to mock them.....

Too much sense wee not kee u!...good talk!!.
Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by Adamummya(f): 1:31pm On May 08, 2018
ImaIma1:

Don't mind them. They didn't get it. They are there saying "kick her out". More like "kick him out" cheesy

let's watch the drama..lolss
Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by bjbukzy(m): 1:32pm On May 08, 2018
ImaIma1:
The lady's sarcasm is crazy. This is advice they give women whose husbands are cheating. Just replace the man she referred to with woman and read it again cheesy
Thank you! Everybody that commented before you just consumes everything literarily....
Funny enough, all of them thinks the article is rubbish, but they will give women that same advice
Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by monex(m): 1:38pm On May 08, 2018
Adamummya:

which you said I should opt out if I think that's the best for me..
lolss
actually I did, even a having a kid didn't hinder me from opting out...

I am glad you did what you felt was best for you
Re: "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives by Slikbae: 1:44pm On May 08, 2018
Only broke women will be affected by that. What is a house that a working class can't afford. Lmao
xynerise:
The reality some woman refused to accept is, even if her husband cheats on her, she is the one leaving the house (if she wishes) and if she cheats, she is still the one leaving the house.

In every angle, they are the ones packing out. That's the sad reality of life. Take it or leave it, it is a man's world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House / My Experience With A Wrong Partner / 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.