Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,519 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

APC: Home Or House - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / APC: Home Or House (270 Views)

Can Senate Or House Of Reps Order CBN? / APC: Home Or House / APC: Home Or House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC: Home Or House by Nathpray: 9:25am On May 08, 2018
To live in a house is quite different from having a home, I 've been following what is happening in the political theatre in Nigeria in the ages past and my conclusion is that all political parties in the country are all a house and not a home.
I'm indeed compelled to stage this article based on the scripts interpreted rightly or otherwise in most of the purported "apc Ward Congress" across the States in nigeria.
Shouting of leaders of despicable characters even attempts to beat if not main them just for control of the part at ward level.
Most of the leaders of the party are not seeing it as a home but a temporary shed for actualization of inordinate ambition.
Time will tell on what the party stands for
Re: APC: Home Or House by Alphafeezay(m): 9:28am On May 08, 2018
Not Home, Not House, not even structure...... APC is doomed!!!!

some of us only supported Buhari and he has failed.... truth be told.

(1) (Reply)

Simple Ideas To Light Up Your Wardrobe -antiques & Decor / ZINEDINE ZIDANE Has Resigned As Manager Of Real Madrid Just Days After Winning / Corporate Governance Experts Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.