Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Has Anyone Bought From Alibaba - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Anyone Bought From Alibaba (985 Views)

Anyone Bought This Daniel's Hustle $40K Course? How Good Is It? / How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! / A Nairalander Needs Help On Buying From Alibaba In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Bought From Alibaba by chimaude: 11:06am On May 08, 2018
Please I would appreciate candid advise on how to purchase a machinery on alibaba. And I want to know if Alibaba has any physical office here in Nigeria.
I have actually seen the machine I want to buy but for safety purposes I will love to know how to go about it. You can chat me on whatsapp 07033200400. Thanks
Re: Has Anyone Bought From Alibaba by blackpanthar: 11:09am On May 08, 2018
I have and I still do for person use.... its the same process with aliexpress, so if you understand aliexpress then apply the same principles.... check my bio and read my topics on IMPORTATION and you will know what to do..... Its simple and FREE
Re: Has Anyone Bought From Alibaba by kobosmart(m): 11:16am On May 08, 2018
my whatsapp is acting up but you can call me on 08032773199
my name is Nurudeen kasumu
Re: Has Anyone Bought From Alibaba by mrlycan: 3:50pm On May 08, 2018
i just bough a machine and its on the way. whatsapp me 0 8 1 3 9 6 6 4 9 o 9
Re: Has Anyone Bought From Alibaba by udysweet(f): 11:46am On May 16, 2018
blackpanthar:
I have and I still do for person use.... its the same process with aliexpress, so if you understand aliexpress then apply the same principles.... check my bio and read my topics on IMPORTATION and you will know what to do..... Its simple and FREE
I want to purchase human hair for personal use from the site too. Hope one can buy small items
Re: Has Anyone Bought From Alibaba by blackpanthar: 1:27pm On May 16, 2018
well, the peruvian hair I have imported has never been above 12 for the normal bundle which is sold over 25-30k in Nigeria.
I import from other sites than Aliexpress. at least 8 other sites.

Do your research, there are places online you can get the brazilian or peruvian/indian hair for between 1300 to 11k even at FREEE SHIPPING.

udysweet:
I want to purchase human hair for personal use from the site too. Hope one can buy small items

(1) (Reply)

Used Items From Germany For Sale / 50MB Data For Free / Looking For A Trusted Exchanger To Help Receive Paypal Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.