Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! (3598 Views)

Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China / A Nairalander Needs Help On Buying From Alibaba In Nigeria / How To Order Goods From Alibaba.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by Gideon283: 7:54am On Apr 10, 2021
Hi everyone,

It’s being a while I was active on NL because of work and business, but this time around, at my free time, I’ll be around to help out on some pressing issues.

Many guys here have been in my WhatsApp Dm asking me some questions on importation business, advertising, selling and delivering to customers. So to reduce the number of challenges and issues anyone might face in the business, at my free time I will be opening different thread about importation business and any other profitable online businesses.

Lately, many people have contacted me to help them import goods from Aliexpress, Alibaba and 1688.

Now, I want to say this; anyone can import any number of goods from Aliexpress and Alibaba without the use of any agent (rather do it yourself), except for 1688 where if you don’t have a Wechat account to chat with various sellers, you’ll need the service of an agent to procure the goods and send to their China warehouse before shipping down to Lagos.

Hence, on this thread, I will extensively teach how you can import any types of goods from Alibaba and Aliexpress down to your doorstep without going through any agent to procure for you.

This lecture is totally FREE, and I’m not charging anyone a penny during this lecture, so stay tuned to learn for free.

And mind you, with this method, you’ll have to pay for the goods with your ATM card, and later pay shipping fee ONLY when the goods arrives Lagos. So this method is quiet cheaper compared to shipping from 1688.

Now lets dive into the lecture;

1 Like

Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by Rebelutionary: 8:30am On Apr 10, 2021
Dive bro...dive! Goodmorning
Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by Bolsman(m): 9:04am On Apr 10, 2021
Good morning sir, Dive!
Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by paddyDIGITAL(m): 9:09am On Apr 10, 2021
Very useful contribution by the op. Thanks, bro.

PayPal is commonly used when paying for product samples on Alibaba. Let's create a suitable PayPal account for your online shopping.
Chat With Paddy On Whatsapp:
https:///s/paddy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by fartguy: 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
Present sir...always present in a class expeciali lyk dis when mr gideon is d lecturer.
Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by toask111: 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2021
How do we solve the spending limit placed on our ATM CARD by the Nigerian banks.?
Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by insuredoxfordIG(m): 5:51pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ride on bro. I have imported two different items from AliExpress but each item stayed in transit for more than 30 days before arriving my doorstep.... may be because I used free shipping.

I will be glad to learn your method.

Your previous threads on mini importation inspired me greatly. Thank you.
Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by Gideon283: 10:50am On Apr 13, 2021
REQUIREMENTS:

For you to ship from Aliexpress and Alibaba by yourself, you need to the following;

1) Your smart phone
2) Your ATM card
3) Steady internet connection
4) China warehouse address (I will provide you with this)

Now, lets work with Alibaba;

Alibaba is a china market place where all varieties of goods/products are sold mostly by Chinese sellers just like Jumia in Nigeria. There’s no product that cannot be found on Alibaba or Aliexpress, only if proper search is done.

So, if you want to ship any product from Alibaba or Aliexpress, what you have to first do is:

First step: Register/sigup on the site (w w w . Alibaba .com), and confirm your email address – registration is free, easy and simple, when you are done with the registration process,

Second step: Go and search for the product you want to buy/import, haven’t found a good choice, click on the product link and click on chat button to start a chat with the seller.
Sometimes, you need to download alibaba app to easily chat with the seller, but it’s not compulsory.

Third: While chatting with the seller, ask him/her about the price of the single product and negotiate the price you are willing to pay with respect to the number of items.

The screenshot below shows my chat with one of the sellers on Alibaba:

Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by Gideon283: 11:38am On Apr 13, 2021
Also ask the seller to send you the real life picture or video of the product either when in use (if it’s electronics)
After the seller and you have reached an agreement;

Ask the seller to configure a link where you can make payment for purchasing the goods, when the seller do so, click on the link and make payments with your ATM card. I always use my Access or UBA card for the payment, I don’t really know about other bank cards.

Take note: Sometimes, if your goods is more than $1000, you may not be able to pay at once with your ATM card. So, in this case request that the seller configures the payment link twice or thrice, then use the configured links to complete your payments. (This scenario rarely occurs though).

the seller will ask you if you have a merchant the goods will be sent to, say YES, and send the seller EMCA china warehouse address below:

office address

广州市越秀区广园西路89号新龙安国际商贸城富一层G036
小杨 / 13826428539.
请在快递单上包裹上备注尼日利亚客户的名字和电话 ,否则货物一旦丢失,概不负责,备注货物信息,是否有电池

Just copy the whole address as it is above and send it to the seller.

Cathy EMCA: +86 138 2642 8539

Also send the seller your full name and phone number that should be pasted on the goods before it will be forwarded to EMCA warehouse

The seller will send your goods to EMCA warehouse. But before concluding with the seller, chat up Cathy on WhatsApp and let her know you are sending your goods from a seller down to her warehouse, and also send her exact full name and phone number you’ve sent to the seller, so she can identify your goods and send you the pictures as soon as she receives it.

And when the goods is received by Cathy, she will send you the real life picture of the goods she receive, and as you confirm your goods, ask her to ship it down to Lagos.

I will continue later...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by fartguy: 1:26am On Apr 14, 2021
Thanx sir, d gr8 tutor.God bles u nd more oil 2 ur head
Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by olamoses75(m): 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
Following
Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by Tonyberries30(m): 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
Apt attention
Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by pedo360: 12:11am On Apr 15, 2021
Following
Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by Linzo(m): 6:35am On Apr 15, 2021
Thank you so much for this thread, o have been looking out for away to bring goods and start selling. People are making it big with mini importation in Nigeria
Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by Linzo(m): 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
Boss we're patiently waiting for you
Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by Linzo(m): 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2021
Bro pls don't forget your students oooo
Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by Gideon283: 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
Pardon the lengthy break.

I've been inspecting my new project that just kicked off. So my presence is demanded to make the right plans.

We will continue from where we stopped tomorrow morning.

All the best.
Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by Linzo(m): 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
Gideon283:
Pardon the lengthy break.

I've been inspecting my new project that just kicked off. So my presence is demanded to make the right plans.

We will continue from where we stopped tomorrow morning.

All the best.

Ok boss, and thank you so much bro
Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by mimilogistics: 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
Great lecture. Well done poster.

ATTENTION: PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Starting April 20th, below is our new shipping rate from China to Lagos by Normal air cargo.

1kg - 7.9kg price is $8.5 per kg (this include shipping and clearing fee).

8kg - 100kg price is $8.2 per kg (this include shipping and clearing fee).

101kg and above rate is $7.8 per kg (this include clearing and shipping fee no other money to pay).

NOTE:

Our dollar exchange rate will be pegged at $1 = 494naira.

This will only apply to goods we receive at our China office starting from 20th April. All old goods will come at the current rate at our website.

If you want us to buy for you on 1688, our rate now is 1 RMB = 76naira

We also ship phones powerbanks, tablets. We accept 1kg, 2kg, etc no discrimination.

You can spread the good news.

1 Like

Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by Gideon283: 8:33am On Apr 16, 2021
Good morning guys.

Lets continue now.
Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by Gideon283: 8:36am On Apr 16, 2021
Always use Express for all your shippings since it take about a week for the goods to arrive Lagos with express, you can as well use normal shipping if you'll be patient enough to wait for 14 days for your goods to arrive, but it’s somewhat cheap.

EMCA shipping fee for 1kg is about N4,000, so you can do your estimate from here.

Then your goods will be ship down to EMCA office @ Yamback shopping complex, Lagos.

As soon as your goods arrives @ EMCA Lagos, you’ll receive an sms through the phone number you sent to Cathy.

The sms will read like the screenshot below:

Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by Linzo(m): 10:01am On Apr 16, 2021
Bro I have a question, what if someone lives in another state, not Lagos, will EMCA brings it to him after paying the shipping fee or you must come to Lagos and get it from there office
Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by Linzo(m): 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
Bro one more question, can all the seller in Alibaba be trusted or does Alibaba has protection for people shopping on their platform
Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by udilson: 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
Gideon283:
Also ask the seller to send you the real life picture or video of the product either when in use (if it’s electronics)
After the seller and you have reached an agreement;

Ask the seller to configure a link where you can make payment for purchasing the goods, when the seller do so, click on the link and make payments with your ATM card. I always use my Access or UBA card for the payment, I don’t really know about other bank cards.

Take note: Sometimes, if your goods is more than $1000, you may not be able to pay at once with your ATM card. So, in this case request that the seller configures the payment link twice or thrice, then use the configured links to complete your payments. (This scenario rarely occurs though).

the seller will ask you if you have a merchant the goods will be sent to, say YES, and send the seller EMCA china warehouse address below:

office address

广州市越秀区广园西路89号新龙安国际商贸城富一层G036
小杨 / 13826428539.
请在快递单上包裹上备注尼日利亚客户的名字和电话 ,否则货物一旦丢失,概不负责,备注货物信息,是否有电池

Just copy the whole address as it is above and send it to the seller.

Cathy EMCA: +86 138 2642 8539

Also send the seller your full name and phone number that should be pasted on the goods before it will be forwarded to EMCA warehouse

The seller will send your goods to EMCA warehouse. But before concluding with the seller, chat up Cathy on WhatsApp and let her know you are sending your goods from a seller down to her warehouse, and also send her exact full name and phone number you’ve sent to the seller, so she can identify your goods and send you the pictures as soon as she receives it.

And when the goods is received by Cathy, she will send you the real life picture of the goods she receive, and as you confirm your goods, ask her to ship it down to Lagos.

I will continue later...
Ride on sir
Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by Gideon283: 11:59am On Apr 17, 2021
The aim is to import the goods down to your location or let's say your home.

So let's arrive at our aim:

The last screenshot I sent is the nature of the text message informing you that you’ve got goods to clearup @ EMCA warehouse in Lagos, the weight of your goods and shipping fee will be stated in the sms, with the account details which you have to pay in to clearup your goods.

You can either go to the office @ Lagos to clear up your goods, (i.e if you reside in Lagos) or if you don’t reside in Lagos, pay the shipping fee into the account that was sent to you, then call the number that sent you the sms and ask them to waybill the goods down to your state. The goods will be waybilled to any closest junction @ your home, then you can pick it up from there.

Same process applies if you want to import from Aliexpress.

That’s all, it’s very simple to do.

If you have any questions concerning this, please do ask.
Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by fartguy: 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ride on sir....am wt u
Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by Linzo(m): 11:48am On Apr 19, 2021
I have contacted Carty but no response, could you recommend a seller for fibroid tea to me, the one I have gotten hardly chat with me
Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by Adamma91(f): 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
How do we identify genuine sellers in Alibaba and AliExpress
Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by Gideon283: 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
Linzo:
I have contacted Carty but no response, could you recommend a seller for fibroid tea to me, the one I have gotten hardly chat with me

You can contact other sellers on Alibaba or Aliexpress.

If you are sure you chat Cathy up, she will definitely respond to your chat.

She has never delayed replying to my chats since I started doing business with her.
Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by Gideon283: 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
Adamma91:
How do we identify genuine sellers in Alibaba and AliExpress

If any seller is genuine, they will send you the real life pictures of the product. That's why I said you should ask the seller to send you the real life video or pictures of the product.

There's no way a seller will send you the pictures and he/she isn't willing to sell her product. Another thing is that for a seller to be able to configure payment link on Alibaba for you to pay in, according to Alibaba policy; Alibaba is sure that the seller has the product in stock.

From the pictures or videos sent to you, you should be able to attest for the quality of the product, if it's the real deal or fake.
Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by Gideon283: 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
We all know that buying and selling is one of the major income source anyone can venture into and realize fast revenue within a short period of time.

Selling any product offline could be profitable for those that are ignorant about the scaling preference in internet marketing.

I may have forget to also spelled out that selling online attracts more buyers (especially when you use an intriguing advertisement video of the product) than selling offline – reason being that; in Nigeria people spend more time online (on Facebook, Instagram, twitter and Youtube) to get entertained. Infact no doubt, some people could spend their whole day on social media just to catch fun, which is an opportunity for us to showcase our product in front of them using the intriguing advertisement video.

While someone selling any product online could make 2k to 3k profit on each product sold, another good internet marketer will sell same type of product online and gather profits of 8k to 10k for each sold.

A digital marketer determines how much profit he will make per day according to his budget.

I don’t know if you’re aware of my claims here or better still, visit any of the offline stores and inquire about the amount of profit made on each product sold (depending on the commodity).

So bottom-line is that products sold online are more expensive and the seller gathers a lot of profit faster than products sold offline.

Because of all these crucial reasons, I have decided to commence the second batch of my COMPLETE MINI IMPORTATION MASTER CLASS/MENTORSHIP TRAINING for those who have intension of selling physical products online and even digital product.

The master class/mentorship training is a broad learning curve everyone should harness to master the art of selling anything online faster.

If you have in anyway wish to know everything about mini importation business, then here is an opportunity for you to intensively learn and implement the right digital skills in selling physical and digital products online.

The complete mini importation master class will hold on telegram.

What will be taught during the training includes:

TRAINING PHASE ONE:

Local Sourcing:

Locally sources hot selling products that have been tested and proven to sell

Where to source products (both offline and online) and resell online to make more profits

International Sourcing:

How to import Hot selling product from 1688, Alibaba and Aliexpress.

20 hot selling products that have been tested and proven to sell.

How to Identify fake product on all international websites.

Selling:

- Facebook Ads Mastery: Complete Facebook Ads setup

- Directing customers on Facebook to WhatsApp
Facebook Lookalike audience
Pixel Retargeting

- Full tutorial: How to design Ecommerce store and optimization with WordPress

- How to create customers Opt-in form on your store

- How to link Facebook pixel to your ecommerce store

- How to Activate Facebook Pixel on your store and monitor traffic

- Recording your orders

- Techniques in closing sales with phone calls

- Initiating delivery fee with customers

- Delivery/Waybill of goods to customers

- Complete contacts of door-step delivery agents/dispatch riders in all the states of Nigeria

- Cash on delivery payment/Receiving your money

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Benefit Of Registering A Business Name. / A Teacher With N500,000 Needs Business Advice / CLOSED..............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.