Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph Releases Fresh Prophecy On Super Eagles, Buhari And - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph Releases Fresh Prophecy On Super Eagles, Buhari And (722 Views)

Prophecy Confirmation : How Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph Predicted Election Post / Omotosho Tope 2019 Prophecies: 'A Governor Will Die After Few Months In Office' / Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph 74 Prophecies For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph Releases Fresh Prophecy On Super Eagles, Buhari And by Miracleboy2019: 11:54am On May 08, 2018
Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph releases fresh prophecy on Super eagles, Buhari and 2019[b][/b]

Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph is in the news again.
The fiery clergy who runs popular OTJ live has predicted that the super Eagles of Nigeria will definitely reach the quarter finals in Russia 2018 but warned against bloodshed and protest.
Furthermore , he said we should pray for the President’s safe return from his medical trip. Aside that, he claimed that what happened to Okorocha would happen in Nigeria against 2019 elections.
Here is the prophecy as sent to Sahara Weekly today by the media team of the Apostle whose predictions have never failed to come to pass :
PROPHECY FOR THE MOMENT!!! I am seeing Nigeria qualifying for the quarter finals, but we (mostly the NFA) should intensify their prayers against bloodshed and protest against Nigeria in Russia. If they must maintain the tickets, then they must abort every mission of godfatherism and focus on God their agenda. Because I am seeing a lot of deceitful methods being used to the disadvantage of NFA in Russia, I see a lot of gull, swindling and double-crossing against NFA. Let them learn what Jeremiah 17:5-6, Psalm 118:8-9, etc says about trusting men. That will be the GENESIS of the crisis I see NFA facing in Russia. Let’s spread this revelation and pray for the safety and peaceful stay of our brothers in Russia, when the time comes. God will intervene for us in Jesus name! Amen!!! Have a remarkably joyous day my brethren!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

American Bishop T.D Jakes Speaks On The Great Igbo Race, Calls Them "Black Jews" / Beyonce Buys Her Own CHURCH In New Orleans For $850,000. What's Next? / If We Didn't Have The Option Of Being Born Or Not. Does Freewill Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.