Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Buhari Appoints Keyamo, Six Others As NDIC Board Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Keyamo, Six Others As NDIC Board Members (16775 Views)

Vice-president Osinbajo Confident In New NDIC Board / Senate Confirmed Keyamo, Others As NDIC Board Members / Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov (2) (3) (4)

Buhari Appoints Keyamo, Six Others As NDIC Board Members by DONSMITH123(m): 11:59am On May 08, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed Mr. Festus Keyamo (SAN), and six others as members of the board of the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation.

Keyamo is to represent Delta State on the board.

President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki, read the letter from Buhari at the plenary on Tuesday in which he sought legislative approval for the appointments.

Minister of Transport, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, who is spearheading Buhari’s re-election campaign, had recently appointed Keyamo as spokesman for the Buhari Campaign Organisation.

Details later…

http://www.punchng.com/breaking-buhari-appoints-keyamo-six-others-as-ndic-board-members/

Re: Buhari Appoints Keyamo, Six Others As NDIC Board Members by SweetLove0(f): 12:01pm On May 08, 2018
not surprise.

Re: Buhari Appoints Keyamo, Six Others As NDIC Board Members by Kingpee2(m): 12:04pm On May 08, 2018
You see why I keep saying this country won’t go anywhere ,election is fast approaching and all they can do is to serve the meal to even their enemies just to go for another term,I wish I could just sell my citizenship ...

Re: Buhari Appoints Keyamo, Six Others As NDIC Board Members by DONSMITH123(m): 12:04pm On May 08, 2018
SweetLove0:
not surprise.

abi
Re: Buhari Appoints Keyamo, Six Others As NDIC Board Members by DONSMITH123(m): 12:05pm On May 08, 2018
Kingpee2:
You see why I keep saying this country won’t go anywhere ,election is fast approaching and all they can do is to serve the meal to even their enemies just to go for another term,I wish I could just sell my citizenship ...

Keyamo is not their enemy. He has been singing their praises recently.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Keyamo, Six Others As NDIC Board Members by OnankpaBa(m): 12:07pm On May 08, 2018
Re: Buhari Appoints Keyamo, Six Others As NDIC Board Members by Kingpee2(m): 12:07pm On May 08, 2018
DONSMITH123:

Keyamo is not their enemy. He has been singing their praises recently.
i guess you don’t know much bout these people that’s why you can solidify for them .

Re: Buhari Appoints Keyamo, Six Others As NDIC Board Members by DONSMITH123(m): 12:08pm On May 08, 2018
Kingpee2:
i guess you don’t know much bout these people that’s why you can solidify for them .

check my statement again. This time slowly. you will understand what i mean.

21 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Keyamo, Six Others As NDIC Board Members by PassingShot(m): 12:17pm On May 08, 2018
Something for wailers to masturbate on.

Keyamo is worthy of the appointment. I hope he's made the Chairman though.

Re: Buhari Appoints Keyamo, Six Others As NDIC Board Members by Kingpee2(m): 12:17pm On May 08, 2018
DONSMITH123:

check my statement again. This time slowly. you will understand what i mean.
slowly even after all the nonsense Festus said in the past bout Bull hari,I’m done talking about them abeg.
Re: Buhari Appoints Keyamo, Six Others As NDIC Board Members by Runaway: 12:22pm On May 08, 2018
Keyamo is gradually enjoying his support for Baba.

Re: Buhari Appoints Keyamo, Six Others As NDIC Board Members by darocha1: 12:23pm On May 08, 2018
who do keyanmo jazz?

Re: Buhari Appoints Keyamo, Six Others As NDIC Board Members by Guide777(m): 12:23pm On May 08, 2018
Keyamo's time to chop is here

Re: Buhari Appoints Keyamo, Six Others As NDIC Board Members by Adekdammy: 12:24pm On May 08, 2018
Keyamo for the cash. Reward for supporting this directionless government. Enjoy it while it lasts

Re: Buhari Appoints Keyamo, Six Others As NDIC Board Members by nowpresence(f): 12:24pm On May 08, 2018
good one for keyamo well deserve
Re: Buhari Appoints Keyamo, Six Others As NDIC Board Members by BruncleZuma: 12:24pm On May 08, 2018
Chop I chop politics...

Re: Buhari Appoints Keyamo, Six Others As NDIC Board Members by SweetJoystick(m): 12:25pm On May 08, 2018
Keyamo go dey sing like bird now

Re: Buhari Appoints Keyamo, Six Others As NDIC Board Members by Daviddson(m): 12:26pm On May 08, 2018
Buhari is beginning to know how to play politics. It's the norm world over to give appointments to people who contributed to your victory or are your ardent supporter.
Most of the people whom Trump appointed when he newly came into office were those who worked with him during his campaign. And that includes Mike Flynn, Omarosa, Breitbert founder, Steven Bannon,...

Re: Buhari Appoints Keyamo, Six Others As NDIC Board Members by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 08, 2018
Kayamo prayers have been answered, ass licking finally paid off.

Re: Buhari Appoints Keyamo, Six Others As NDIC Board Members by Nbote(m): 12:30pm On May 08, 2018
Choiii!! His settlement has finally come.. NDIC is one of d mega money offices not known to ppl

Re: Buhari Appoints Keyamo, Six Others As NDIC Board Members by yemmight(m): 12:30pm On May 08, 2018
This Kenyamo is lucky under PMB.

Re: Buhari Appoints Keyamo, Six Others As NDIC Board Members by LumexALevel: 12:30pm On May 08, 2018
okay... mean while check ma signature for secondary school leavers
Re: Buhari Appoints Keyamo, Six Others As NDIC Board Members by Enice(m): 12:31pm On May 08, 2018
Kingpee2:
so because election is fast approaching governance should stand still? Was Keyamo the only one appointed to tne board or is he not qualify

Re: Buhari Appoints Keyamo, Six Others As NDIC Board Members by wingmanII: 12:32pm On May 08, 2018
Fake activist keyamo is now enjoying his own dividends of democracy.
Woe unto anybody that associates this fool with the revered Gani Fawehinmi.

Re: Buhari Appoints Keyamo, Six Others As NDIC Board Members by debossng: 12:32pm On May 08, 2018
Support and chop govt. Keyamo the fake activist has landed his own share of the national cake. End of placards because ya mouth don lick oil

Re: Buhari Appoints Keyamo, Six Others As NDIC Board Members by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 08, 2018
Keyamo(SAN)
Sagay(SAN)
Osinbajo(SAN).
Just remembering the movie- The Devil's Advocate.

Re: Buhari Appoints Keyamo, Six Others As NDIC Board Members by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 08, 2018
This is a joke

This country is a joke

Wow

I rest my.noodles
Re: Buhari Appoints Keyamo, Six Others As NDIC Board Members by debossng: 12:34pm On May 08, 2018
Enice:
so because election is fast approaching governance should stand still? Was Keyamo the only one appointed to tne board or is he not qualify

Defend this useless govt to ya grave. You are doomed

Re: Buhari Appoints Keyamo, Six Others As NDIC Board Members by sowore2019: 12:36pm On May 08, 2018
Don't let us lose hope, we can collectively take back Nigeria from those that considered it their social security.

Re: Buhari Appoints Keyamo, Six Others As NDIC Board Members by ninetiethcrown7(m): 12:36pm On May 08, 2018
Still not as bad as 2015 when he appointed Abba Kyari on the board of NNPC.

That man has looted NNPC dry!!!

Itsekiri Protests Against Ijaw Candidacy In LG Elections In Asaba, Delta / Filming Police Officers On Duty Is Not A Crime – AIG Kamaldeen / Tinubu: Buhari Tackling Problems Others Ran From

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53