Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Nairaland Has 2 Million Members! - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland Has 2 Million Members! (14462 Views)

Hurray! Nairaland Surpasses Two Million Members! / Nairaland Now Has Over 2 Million Members. / Nairaland Count Down To 2 Million Members: 281 More To Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Has 2 Million Members! by lonelydora: 8:35am On May 09, 2018
Angelawhite:
Let's celebrate the largest African forum with 2 million members today! grin

Seun
Lalasticlala

Seun ....when are we popping the champagne?
Re: Nairaland Has 2 Million Members! by africanusvu(m): 8:37am On May 09, 2018
uwajeh:
Unfortunately the more members you've acquired, the more unserious and bigoted the articles and comments on the site have become.

There are so many baseless stories that make the front page it's quite ridiculous. There was always the option of following Linda Ikeji's blog or some other gossip blog if we wanted such news but to a lot of us nairaland seemed a better option cos is was so much more mature. Unfortunately that's not the case now.

As if that wasn't bad enough nairaland continues to allow ethnic and religious bigotry to thrive on the site particularly with respect to the comments. What does it cost to ban someone who has no regards for the sensibilities of others??!!!

But for the auto section and some other more informative sections and the lack of credible alternatives for now a lot of us would have left nairaland.

You guys have done a great job over the years but nairaland is fast losing its appeal for a lot of us. Please you guys really need to wake up.
.and u forgot to warn seun to stop hating Christianity. Too sentimental on religion. And to ban kids trolling on afonja/ipob mess
Re: Nairaland Has 2 Million Members! by Cityofcrudeoil: 8:39am On May 09, 2018
Congratulations Seun cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Has 2 Million Members! by Tnicemario(m): 8:39am On May 09, 2018
Congratulations NL
Re: Nairaland Has 2 Million Members! by QuietHammer(m): 8:41am On May 09, 2018
Johnpaul2k2:
2 million?
Brown Roof Monikers Nko?
Janjaweedz multiple accounts
APshit, many login details nko?

So much for 2 million Users grin grin grin
supporter of APC? Lol. You be confirm old member. Those good ol' days when one ev ;Den learns from e-fights
Re: Nairaland Has 2 Million Members! by flamingfire24(m): 8:41am On May 09, 2018
Am happy to be part of the success story!
Re: Nairaland Has 2 Million Members! by MDsambo: 8:43am On May 09, 2018
Factfinder1:
Most are scam account and inactive most people have over 5 accounts....like airforce1 he has multiple accounts some of which he uses to make praise comments to his childish and immature threads....some have their real accounts and another account they use in begging for money and claiming to be new....anyways congratulations Mr suen but please remove the Islamic bias and give all of us freedom of speech and expression you dont pay us to be on nairaland so allow us enjoy our total freedom

Freedom of hate speech you mean?
Re: Nairaland Has 2 Million Members! by Fxwarrior: 8:46am On May 09, 2018
Let's get it right. Is it 2million members or 2 million registered usernames?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Has 2 Million Members! by Jethrolite(m): 8:49am On May 09, 2018
Northmall:

Are you sure they aren't doing that already?
They are not. If the metrics are not solid, investors won't be interested but I don't think its even important as this site is private property and doesn't look like the owner needs funding.
Re: Nairaland Has 2 Million Members! by mediclife1987(m): 9:01am On May 09, 2018
carpmam:
500,000 out of the 2m are on suspension, another 500,000 cannot remember their password thereby abandoning the accounts, another 500,000 are alternate accts to the banned ones thereby leaving Seun with only 500,000 members

Nairaland possibly has no more than 50,000 members sef....
Re: Nairaland Has 2 Million Members! by BIXYBABE: 9:02am On May 09, 2018
okay.......even though dey do post rubbish sometime and make nonsense post reach front page while meaningful ones are abandon..
Re: Nairaland Has 2 Million Members! by Nobody: 9:02am On May 09, 2018
daamazing:
With at least 1 million being second accounts undecided

Even on quora, members have multiple accounts.
Re: Nairaland Has 2 Million Members! by BIXYBABE: 9:08am On May 09, 2018
africanusvu:
.and u forgot to warn seun to stop hating Christianity. Too sentimental on religion. And to ban kids trolling on afonja/ipob mess
God bless you for DAT.......I remember when I wanted to comment on an Islamic forum.....I av to swear before I comment, as if that is not enough, it will also show in my profile dat I belong to it. But if it is Christian matter any body can contribute. Its meaningless.Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Has 2 Million Members! by FLYFIRE(m): 9:10am On May 09, 2018
Please DEDUCT 400000 being multiple monikers belonging to the BMC crew abeg
Re: Nairaland Has 2 Million Members! by Bimpe29: 9:17am On May 09, 2018
Oya! Let me have it asap.

Drchristian:
Seun let's celebrate I nid money....sud I send my details?
Re: Nairaland Has 2 Million Members! by jaytime(m): 9:18am On May 09, 2018
I'm happy to be one of the 2million.A very relevant member at that. Thank you Nairaland for every business connection I've got through here.Thank you Seun for the platform. I pray God makes this site a place where every Nigerian will visit in the nearest future.
Re: Nairaland Has 2 Million Members! by Nobody: 9:19am On May 09, 2018
firstolalekan:
grin
Fake news
I know a bastard that has more than 50 accounts grin

Na the guy dey post that 419 MTN credit promo.
Nairaland members no even reach one million.

Re: Nairaland Has 2 Million Members! by IsaAbubakar: 9:19am On May 09, 2018
moneyadulttube:
I know a guy with 20 accounts here, I think he registers with disposable emails. Nairaland should work on cleaning the members and deleting inactive accounts.
come politics section you'll see someone with more than 200 accounts cheesy

cc
CilicMarin aka ngeneukwenu Clerverly ikpunnu ikpummiri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Has 2 Million Members! by Bcbabe(f): 9:22am On May 09, 2018
diamond88:

Your friend use a disposable email and exactly what your friend went through is the situation I found myself. I have sent direct mail to Dominique, a supermod to help resolve it since March this year. I was told to present another mail that will be use to replace my first email, which i did but since then nothing had been done. Seun is clearly aware of all the complaint and I feel this issue is a database problem.
I am currently using my cousin nl to reach out to my customers.
WOw! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Exactly what the problem is, but mine is still working I used dispostable email too.......make I no logout be koko now or go change am quickly! Seun don dey get sense small small, abi dem don pay am to track folks here.......the issue happened after making comment on PMB! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy The Man dey vex my guy no be small cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Has 2 Million Members! by ADIEMUS(f): 9:22am On May 09, 2018
Wow! wow!! wow!!!
Re: Nairaland Has 2 Million Members! by Nobody: 9:23am On May 09, 2018
Bimpe29:
Oya! Let me have it asap.
really?
Re: Nairaland Has 2 Million Members! by maisauki: 9:31am On May 09, 2018
TechZiga:
You are right, more than half the users have two or three accounts.
source?
Re: Nairaland Has 2 Million Members! by LargeBreed(m): 9:32am On May 09, 2018
Congrats to nairaland.

Re: Nairaland Has 2 Million Members! by Nobody: 9:39am On May 09, 2018
2 million what
If you know, you know.

I am probably the only Nairalander without an alternate account grin
Re: Nairaland Has 2 Million Members! by Bimpe29: 9:49am On May 09, 2018
Why are you doubting me nah?
Drchristian:

really?
Re: Nairaland Has 2 Million Members! by Viccur(m): 9:49am On May 09, 2018
alexistaiwo:
2 million what
If you know, you know.

I am probably the only Nairalander without an alternate account grin
Same here bro. NL is prolly 600k

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Has 2 Million Members! by OhiOfIhima: 9:50am On May 09, 2018
Kissup:
Please who as Segun picture I don't know how he looks like
He look like you..
Re: Nairaland Has 2 Million Members! by Nobody: 9:54am On May 09, 2018
saintkeppy:
The Forum is not longer what it use to be, tryin' to compare topical issues discussed by matured minds, sharin'their thoughts about those topics with many pages of good responses &what we have now which is more of postin'unnecessary Gossips about celebrities, some unclad celebrities to the front page than some good topics lyin'hopelessly in various Sections beggin'for front page attention, maybe the Mods in those days knew their jobs very well, today a topic hardly make 5pages, very few reasonable responses, more of silly comments some of which is charaterized by uncultured &ill mannered members, mostly teenage members who have access to cheap phones&data services.

I wish Seun can balance everything here so as to bring back that old vibe Nairaland was known for.
Longlive Nairaland, Africa's Largest social forum
God Bless Seun, the founder
More wisdom to you sir, as you keep on movin' this Great Forum to the next Enviable Height.

which phone are you using? undecided
Re: Nairaland Has 2 Million Members! by saintkeppy(m): 10:03am On May 09, 2018
Hanseel1:

which phone are you using? undecided

Is it not better I ignore you? undecided
Re: Nairaland Has 2 Million Members! by tundeport(m): 10:05am On May 09, 2018
Let continue to promote our brothers business,God will surely promote each of us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

State In Nigeria As Drop Down / Eyowo Vs Voguepay / [FREE Guide] Yahoo Bitcoin Investment Latest Format – Step By Step Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.