Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React (45085 Views)

Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" / Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React by BiafranBushBoy: 3:01pm On May 08, 2018
Harmoony:
Gone are the good days of nairaland, It's finished now cry

No, it isn't finished.

As long as you are still a member. What a beauty! shocked
Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React by uchwar1: 3:01pm On May 08, 2018
the background looks like Sudan though she can afford London trip

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React by Factfinder1(m): 3:01pm On May 08, 2018
officialobj:
Get $150 paid to your nigerian acct under 2hrs now its stressful but worth it.... I know many will doubt, yes I use to doubt links like this till i came across this. Let's get some mulla

http://avomoney.bid/5677386525287/

Put me through
Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React by Strongbest(m): 3:02pm On May 08, 2018
Good for her
Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React by martineverest(m): 3:02pm On May 08, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
smiles...

That's why desperation goals in Nigeria are very high...

I still wonder why people follow celebrities on social media.
same here....I don't follow them at all

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React by HeWrites(m): 3:05pm On May 08, 2018
Factfinder1:

Put me through
Don't fall for the cheap scam

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React by emmyN(m): 3:08pm On May 08, 2018
Poverty mentality cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React by Austema(m): 3:09pm On May 08, 2018
How about those who travel to Dubai just to charge their phone
lazy DJ
Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React by AshCoded(m): 3:09pm On May 08, 2018
ur life....ur business

wen there's money.....u can even go to London to eat ur breakfast....China to eat lunch....Russia to dinner.

I pray to God to make us all rich oooo
Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React by Krafty006: 3:10pm On May 08, 2018
meself wan go China go barb my hair lol .......start your pam slippers biz with as little as forty k 0-8-1-8-1-6-6-3-6-1-6.
Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React by dannrey: 3:11pm On May 08, 2018
atleast someone trying to be at the front page of alaroye the newspaper
Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React by Debazent1: 3:11pm On May 08, 2018
Her business
Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React by Enemyofpeace: 3:12pm On May 08, 2018
Her body odour na follow come,e no get part two
Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React by SirBunky85(m): 3:14pm On May 08, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Breeze ke? U and your cohorts installed buhari and I expect breeze for the country? That your background be like say u dey Dubai sef...hope Say u no miss road sha
d gal na british citizen with her confirm passport.dubai ko,myannar ni
Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React by Safiaa(f): 3:16pm On May 08, 2018
Nigerians always blowing everything out of proportion? What is the big deal in travelling? Jesus. It’s just sad.
Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React by kp3tech(m): 3:18pm On May 08, 2018
Let me help you document your Business idea in a business plan and feasibility study.
Also link you to 27 sources of funding for your business (Free, Equity or Debt)

You have a great business idea, you contacted a potential investor or an Angel in trying to get a funded or receive a GRANT and they ask you for your Business plan.... Imagine having a ready business plan that is so well packaged that investors would be desperate to invest in you and your ideas.

I have help over 100 entrepreneurs, businesses, MSc students become successful.. Let me help you too.

Talk to me on
Whatsapp: +2347030584018
Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React by SirBunky85(m): 3:18pm On May 08, 2018
toyinjimoh:
idiots, most of these rich men children need orientation about life, its not all about money and fame it about how many people you have put smile in their face....nothing last forever
leave d gal alone and pray GOD to bless.I dont knw y we are always quick to blame children frm wealthy homes
Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React by dammygoody(m): 3:26pm On May 08, 2018
Harmoony:
grin grin grin oh!
Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React by Skmoda360(m): 3:32pm On May 08, 2018
officialobj:
Get $150 paid to your nigerian acct under 2hrs now its stressful but worth it.... I know many will doubt, yes I use to doubt links like this till i came across this. Let's get some mulla

bros this is a scam now.....you done withdraw from it..I doubt
Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React by phemswag: 3:42pm On May 08, 2018
officialobj:

Hey bro, how legit is this stuff?
I sent you a dm.

Please reply soon.
Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React by phemswag: 3:44pm On May 08, 2018
Skmoda360:

bros this is a scam now.....you done withdraw from it..I doubt

Bro how far,
Have you been scammed by these people before?
Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React by Stanlaye66: 3:47pm On May 08, 2018
She didnt mention anybody's name here, so what's with all these hate speeches? Why not mind all your business?
Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React by domdan13(m): 3:47pm On May 08, 2018
Harmoony:

I'm with you on this though.. Gone are the days of sensible and educative post. it's all about entertainment and celebrities BS!. Why not just merge with LindaIBlog already.
Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React by Bruemath(m): 3:49pm On May 08, 2018
Ok
Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React by Kabaka100: 3:51pm On May 08, 2018
toyinjimoh:
idiots, most of these rich men children need orientation about life, its not all about money and fame it about how many people you have put smile in their face....nothing last forever
I smell a hater. If u dey her shoes won't u act same way?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React by Skmoda360(m): 3:52pm On May 08, 2018
phemswag:

Bro how far,
Have you been scammed by these people before?
have you tried it before? I have been scam by one useless site before of just 7k anyway so what do expect me to say? I should accept this just like that......
Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React by donbachi(m): 3:55pm On May 08, 2018
she go catch breeze...as if the streets and roads of london have standingfans and airconditions...abeg barman give me 1 bottle of coke..make i take cool myself..mtcheeew
Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React by toksyB1(m): 3:59pm On May 08, 2018
but I traveled out to go hustle, its nt easy tho. God is out strength .
Abeg u ppl subscribe to my youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1kJI4_2p70WaiSdYi-NpiQ
Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React by Skmoda360(m): 4:00pm On May 08, 2018
she can spend her money on any shit for all I care....blow it in wind woman...one luv DJ cuppy.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 08, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
One more innuendo of the rich insulting the poor Nigerians

There is nothing insulting here, your father should have hustle harder to give you a better life.

Poor people should stop hating the rich ✋

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React by kenzysmith: 4:19pm On May 08, 2018
toyinjimoh:
oga take am easy I can understand the suffering you are going through her father is rich is her luck wey re papa they hustle wey ur papa go

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React by CriticMaestro: 4:21pm On May 08, 2018
SirBunky85:
d gal na british citizen with her confirm passport.dubai ko,myannar ni
Did I tell u say she no fit go London again? Kwa...
Just indicating the background has a Sudan vegetation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kay Obum: I Thought Of Committing Suicide When I Got Burnt (photos) / Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) / Funmi Iyanda Needs More Alcohol Or More Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.