Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

A Citizen Reacted To Offa Armed Robbery Attack - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Citizen Reacted To Offa Armed Robbery Attack (702 Views)

Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) / Seyi Law Reacts After Being Criticized For Standing Up For A Citizen / Photos From Ella Mensah's Armed Robbery Attack In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Citizen Reacted To Offa Armed Robbery Attack by extrovertAishat: 2:13pm On May 08, 2018
Came across this on Facebook and decided to share with my fellow nairalanders.
Following the recent Armed Robbery Attack in Offa,Kwara State, Nigeria on the 5th of April,2018 which claimed savages of lives and properties,a citizen of the affected community,Sammy Opeyemi, fondly called Sammy-The-verbosed by friends due to his magniloquent and long winded manner of communication has expressed his feeling during an impromptu media interview.
Watch the video via this link:
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=761266897403946&id=100005619286352&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.761266897403946%3Atl_objid.761266897403946%3Athrowback_story_fbid.761266897403946%3Athid.100005619286352%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1527836399%3A449327834575794661&__tn__=%2As-R

I DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS GRAMMAR STUFF IS TAKING US TO IN NIGERIA

Re: A Citizen Reacted To Offa Armed Robbery Attack by extrovertAishat: 2:19pm On May 08, 2018
Here is the breakdown of the media report.

OFFA ARMED ROBBERY ATTACK

ireporter: Hi,good morning, what's your name please?

Sammy: My name Sammy Opeyemi but you can breviloquently and epigrammatically call me Sammy

ireporter: All right,Sammy. A lot of things are going wrong in our country today especially in the area of our poor security level and status,an example is the case of the recent armed robbery attack in Offa Kwara State, what do you have to say as a Nigerian?

Sammy: This mutilation, extermination, immolation, devastation, depopulation, subversion, hoi polloi massacre and ruthless clearance of the populace in this arduous,onerous, strenuous,laborious and herculean Nigeria Economic locus and katastasi reminds me of the latina Bella! Bella! Homini internecinum! Macaronically. Kwara State Government and Nigeria Security Organization, why is this venerable habitat, Offa Local Government Area's Cautella handled with flippancy, shenanigan,hilliraty and volatility? What propagated the nullification and abrogation of Offa Community Hudibrastically? What happened to the armoury? Over 20 lives and invaluable properties being terminated and ravaged? Oh! What a cautella quoi ci quoi ca! Cautella catachresis and solecism caused by this implacable yobos,inexorable marauders; in concomitance and cahoots with modus vivendi cattywampus,quotidian conturbatio,ruckus, fracas,rambunctious brouhaha and administrative hullabaloo. We all saw it,how the yobos and day marauders fabricated a ballyhoo and countless annihilation in Offa community. Now,now,Nigerians are in the brink of being rejigged, transmogrified, metamorphosed into an homini,into a ser humano,into an anthropino whose perspective areanium tantum is characterized by the Boolean's logic of infinitesimal calculus. They are now being characterized by ambulophobia,as
traphobia,ecophobia,hydophobia and glossophobia. I call on the Kwara State Government and Nigeria Security Organization to standup for the amelioration of the security condition in this country and impede jeopardizing and detrimenting our magna and epoustoflant lives. Remember this aphorism which says "cleave gramineous,matter for fodder during the period in which the orb of the day is is effulgent". With this verdict and verbiages,I ask that you accept my florid idiolect, accept my verbosed and overblown oracular oration. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Dives Into Creativity To Get Votes For 2018 Face Of Nollyhood / Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Allegedly Kidnapped / Flavours Shows Off His Upper Butt And Nipples In New Sexy Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.