Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) (27003 Views)

Comedian Alibaba Joins FRSC On Duty, Controls Road Traffic (Photos) / Emmanuel Ehumadu Joins FRSC On Duty, Controls Road Traffic (photos) / #DMW: Mayorkun, Dremo And Sam Phrank Looking Good In Agbada (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by ebukajay184: 6:23am On Dec 20, 2021
Nigerian rapper, Dremo and his friends survived a robbery attack in Lagos traffic, IgbereTV reports.

Dremo who stated that he was lucky to have survived the attack shared a photo and video of the Injured hand of his friend on his Instastories while advising other Nigerians to be security conscious;

"Guys be careful out here, they robbing in traffic these 2 niggas came with cutlasses opened the doors and asked us to drop our phones", he wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXsTdjQjxbz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

2 Likes

Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by MufasaLion: 6:26am On Dec 20, 2021
Damn! This country is not safe for anybody.

24 Likes

Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by 3gpvids: 6:29am On Dec 20, 2021
Onwa december

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by SportsHD: 6:30am On Dec 20, 2021
Robbers with cutlass? Okigbe comes in handy here.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 20, 2021
Most of these petty thiefs ain't even robbing to provide food for their momma at home. They do it to lavish on hoes undecided

191 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 7:19am On Dec 20, 2021
Always lock your doors when driving!

64 Likes

Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by MufasaLion: 7:26am On Dec 20, 2021
SmellySperm:
Most of these petty thiefs thieves ain't even robbing to provide food for their momma at home. They do it to lavish on hoes undecided

Absolutely!

30 Likes

Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by Jackyboy: 8:05am On Dec 20, 2021
cheesy
Only in Lagos
Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by osejie17(m): 8:05am On Dec 20, 2021
These werey armed rubbers I bet, they are gambler's who bet high and lost on Chelsea draw. lolz

10 Likes

Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by frank10chi: 8:06am On Dec 20, 2021
where was your Strap bro

Get the freeeaking Strap Dremo!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by slawormiir: 8:06am On Dec 20, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Normal thing dey do here in Benin city

Everyone just need to be careful

Don't press your phone...or rather don't hold your phone while inside the car especially if your didn't roll up

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by ominilongest(m): 8:07am On Dec 20, 2021
na inside morua u dey ni?

3 Likes

Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by ClassicMan202(m): 8:07am On Dec 20, 2021
Wish your friend quick recovery....

BTW....the car no get central lock??

3 Likes

Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:07am On Dec 20, 2021
SmellySperm:
Most of these petty thiefs ain't even robbing to provide food for their momma at home. They do it to lavish on hoes undecided
Not only hoes, they spend most of the money on hard drugs and alcohol.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:08am On Dec 20, 2021
You can't be roasted by animals in the zoo, hold your God tight. Shai barber people are now unleashing evil against the good reasonable ones. Thanksgiving time!
Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by emmalexdboy(m): 8:08am On Dec 20, 2021
I'm always at red alert especially in traffic, no where is safe anymore.

The insecurity is getting worse as the day goes by. I don't even wind down on traffic these days no matter how tempting the things road sellers carry grin

4 Likes

Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 8:08am On Dec 20, 2021
ebukajay184:
Nigerian rapper, Dremo and his friends survived a robbery attack in Lagos traffic, IgbereTV reports.

Dremo who stated that he was lucky to have survived the attack shared a photo and video of the Injured hand of his friend on his Instastories while advising other Nigerians to be security conscious;
See

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXsTdjQjxbz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

he too look like armed rubber

2 Likes

Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by QuickStandard: 8:08am On Dec 20, 2021
Haba!
This is barbaric......
This country is becoming scarier each day.....

I buy all used inverter batteries, condemned solar batteries, scrapped batteries.

Call or WhatsApp us on the numbers below on our sig. We can also pick up from any location within Nigeria
Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by tyson98: 8:08am On Dec 20, 2021
Kobicove:
Always lock your doors when driving!
It's like you don't live in Lagos grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by tobenuel(m): 8:08am On Dec 20, 2021
Dem go talk say 'money no dey Lagos'
Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by joviegghead: 8:08am On Dec 20, 2021
Hmm

Just 2 guyz with cutlass? No guns?

Okay!
Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by Gadafii: 8:08am On Dec 20, 2021
Na why he good to dey tidy weapons like long hammer, crossbar, and other devastating tools under your sit for Lagos.

Robber wey carry Cutlass come Rob me, and I get tools for under my seat, go sweat before he see something collect from my hand, except na gun he carry, but Cutlass go hard dem

7 Likes

Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by jrusky(m): 8:09am On Dec 20, 2021
Where in Lagos, the area has no name?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by Badguy77(m): 8:09am On Dec 20, 2021
When dey say always lock ur doors while driving, this is what dey meant...Bad guys no even reason celebrity....Maybe dremo stingy undecided
Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by Orire01(m): 8:09am On Dec 20, 2021
Omo, nah to be extra careful nowadays.

My siggy!!
Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by wealthpreach(m): 8:10am On Dec 20, 2021
LordGuru1:
They are not really hiding the Truth from day 1.

Dumb mofo.
Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by toujurs: 8:10am On Dec 20, 2021
3gpvids:
Onwa december
This isn't onwa December bro, this things has been happening in this lagos ever since endsars protest, its worst now. So worst. I got robbed too with a mini matchet. Inside a restaurant. So its not an onwa December thing. Lagos now is filled with agbero, thieves!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by teeste: 8:11am On Dec 20, 2021
SmellySperm:

But you are robbing to provide food for your momma at home

3 Likes

Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by Makinaki: 8:11am On Dec 20, 2021
No be so the hoodlums wan obtain me sef inside my motor for Oshodi weeks ago. Thank God say I don lock door, wind glass up that day, I for hear am.
Sanwoolu, wake up from your slumber and secure Lagos!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) / Monalisa Chinda Vs Cynthia Obi-uchendu: Who Wore It Better? / Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.