Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Nollywood Single Mums Hit By Aggravated Sexual Desires [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Single Mums Hit By Aggravated Sexual Desires [PICS] (61965 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding / 10,000 Smiles: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Bags Of Rice To Widows, Single Mums / Bobrisky Defends Single Mums And Drags Toyin Lawani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Single Mums Hit By Aggravated Sexual Desires [PICS] by Dpharisee: 4:54pm On May 08, 2018
Why should this nonsense make FP?
Re: Nollywood Single Mums Hit By Aggravated Sexual Desires [PICS] by somziency: 4:55pm On May 08, 2018
Hmmmmm.
Re: Nollywood Single Mums Hit By Aggravated Sexual Desires [PICS] by rita25(f): 4:55pm On May 08, 2018
hoes will be hoes......indirect message to their ex saying how much they miss them............abeg ask aunty tiwa to show you road on how to enjoy young blood like wizzyboi grin
Re: Nollywood Single Mums Hit By Aggravated Sexual Desires [PICS] by Maxcollins042(m): 4:57pm On May 08, 2018
This vapid post reflects in a perfect way how jobless the poster is.
Re: Nollywood Single Mums Hit By Aggravated Sexual Desires [PICS] by purehustle101(m): 5:00pm On May 08, 2018
shocked
Re: Nollywood Single Mums Hit By Aggravated Sexual Desires [PICS] by Maxcollins042(m): 5:01pm On May 08, 2018
rita25:
hoes will be hoes......indirect message to their ex saying how much they miss them............abeg ask aunty tiwa to show you road on how to enjoy young blood like wizzyboi grin
You must be a farmer

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Single Mums Hit By Aggravated Sexual Desires [PICS] by Danaruz: 5:02pm On May 08, 2018
Hmm... Guys time to make real cash with OseMoney.club, this company offers you to earn money on viewing ad units and attracting referrals.
Watch commercial advertising, and will credit up to 10 cents to your account for an ad unit display.
Attract referrals and get 50% from their earnings transferred to your account.
It seems to be the most profitable offer on the market of paid advertising at the time!
Your earnings are practically unlimited and depend on the time you spend in front of your PC.
Working on the average 3-5 hours a day, you can get paid from 50$ to 300$ or even more to your account.
All earned funds are saved in your personal account and are paid to your bank card or electronic account upon the request in your account within 1 hour. All you have to do is follow the link and get started http://osemoney.club/2941737464958/
Re: Nollywood Single Mums Hit By Aggravated Sexual Desires [PICS] by pretty16(f): 5:13pm On May 08, 2018
Na wa ooo. Its just rain and you guys are going gaga, if Snow falls in naija nko?
Re: Nollywood Single Mums Hit By Aggravated Sexual Desires [PICS] by sisisioge: 5:38pm On May 08, 2018
...baby it's cooold outside wink
Re: Nollywood Single Mums Hit By Aggravated Sexual Desires [PICS] by kpompey: 5:54pm On May 08, 2018
Tonto ur digit pls
Re: Nollywood Single Mums Hit By Aggravated Sexual Desires [PICS] by shineeye1: 6:11pm On May 08, 2018
Shameless asshhawos everywhere!
Encouraged by asshhhawo media.
Very soon, una go be ten for one kobo. Twats!
Re: Nollywood Single Mums Hit By Aggravated Sexual Desires [PICS] by kidneystones(m): 6:26pm On May 08, 2018
Ah "" I wish I could help *,

Re: Nollywood Single Mums Hit By Aggravated Sexual Desires [PICS] by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 8:31am On May 09, 2018
SoapQueen:
Juliet Ibrahim, that Iceberg guy broke your ice. You have been very vocal of late, I'm not sure if I have the right to judge you. Hells nah! I won't.

You are one pretty and confident woman. Tonto Dike, I have no words for you.
SoapQueen:
Juliet Ibrahim, that Iceberg guy broke your ice. You have been very vocal of late, I'm not sure if I have the right to judge you. Hells nah! I won't.

You are one pretty and confident woman. Tonto Dike, I have no words for you.
Re: Nollywood Single Mums Hit By Aggravated Sexual Desires [PICS] by rita25(f): 1:13pm On May 09, 2018
maybe I am but I suspect you are a SHIT PACKER!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Maxcollins042:

You must be a farmer
Re: Nollywood Single Mums Hit By Aggravated Sexual Desires [PICS] by Maxcollins042(m): 7:47pm On May 09, 2018
rita25:
maybe I am but I suspect you are a SHIT PACKER!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Rita you just no get chill
Re: Nollywood Single Mums Hit By Aggravated Sexual Desires [PICS] by rita25(f): 9:17am On May 10, 2018
oya sorry lemme go and sit in my freezer maybe I will gather small chill grin no vex I haff change wink
Maxcollins042:

Rita you just no get chill
Re: Nollywood Single Mums Hit By Aggravated Sexual Desires [PICS] by Maxcollins042(m): 9:29am On May 10, 2018
rita25:
oya sorry lemme go and sit in my freezer maybe I will gather small chill grin no vex I haff change wink
Gather small chill in your freezer ni, gather pneumonia in your freezer ko grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) / Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React / I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.