Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,451 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding (26018 Views)

10,000 Smiles: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Bags Of Rice To Widows, Single Mums / Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Nollywood Single Mums Hit By Aggravated Sexual Desires [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by ebukajay184: 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo has taken to her Instagram page to encourage single mums as she celebrates her traditional wedding to Bobby Marris, which took place in her village in Enugu on January 5, IGBERETV reports.

Sharing photos from their wedding, Uche wrote;

''PAID IN FULL,

Morning Motivation for my Single Mother gang who have given up hope ……. Gods Time is the Best , the right person is out there, he will find you when you ain’t even searching. Just be yourself, work hard on yourself and leave your heart Open , Forgive who hurt you and believe you will be ok. ''

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnG7UZdMBqA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by Benblaq(m): 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
I hope you never sha send him some kind pictures before. I no wan hear any funny news for this congratulations I wan tell you. Congratulations!

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by pretydiva(f): 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
I pray you find the happiness you truly seek

13 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by ATEAMS: 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
The dude na Albino?

16 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by Oromoni619: 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
All I will advise her,is for her to hold Him tight
And as well respect him,no carry feminism enter marriage and lastly take your marriage from social media.

Please I'm not too good in advise, but try me in arranging and *dds prediction.

I'm good in prediction of g*me

More wins to all who stake,

Read my signature

12 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by Honchoslim16(m): 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
She ain't my b!ț©h, she a quickie

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by 900warriorz: 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
I just hope this marriage lasts with the way celebrity marriages are collapsing cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by Pclemenza: 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
Why are these women quick to preach when a particular situation favours them temporarily

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by putmanj146: 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
Motivational speaker

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by cigaricon(m): 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by dapsoneh: 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
And that they should marry their 3Ed younger brother
Awon marriage councilor aye eee!!!
How these people just suddenly become overnight marriage councilor dey baffle me

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by Worriedwife: 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
She should hav kept shut

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by okomile(f): 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lucky you

Hope this last sha.

No stories to tell in years to come.

Keep your marriage out of........
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by walanter(m): 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
Wow
Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by LincolnOnyeabor: 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
Whats the Validity period for this one's marriage now??

3 Months??

5 Months??

6 Months??

Someone help me out Biko.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by 900warriorz: 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ndi baby mama marriage counselor wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by jayworld15(m): 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
When life turns the other leaf, I hope she wouldn't give a reverse psychological motivation because now it's a great going as we know that every journey has its own uphill and downhill slopes, like every voyage in stormy and good time on water. I pray her marriage is filled with happiness and love.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by Ejehkob: 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
Good one
Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by Meandmycrew(f): 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
Hmmm hope you wont take advantage of the young boy?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by 900warriorz: 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
LincolnOnyeabor:
Whats the Validity period for this one's marriage now??

3 Months??

5 Months??

6 Months??

Someone help me out Biko.
6 weeks grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 2:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
angry
Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
Never give up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by kingamaa(m): 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
Breath of fresh air

The feminist and gang of "men are just sperm donors" won't like this

I beg tell them again make dey hear

Love conquers all

May this love last

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by Sirseedorf(m): 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
Celebrity marriage na MTN 1Gb, e no dey last...

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by Lased78: 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2023

Socios - Super app for dating, friendships and hookup

No 1 Matchmaking and Hookup App

Visit www.socios.com to get started

Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by sojayy(m): 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
Congrats, last last, u secured a permanent gbolla all this while.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by DropsMic(m): 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lol

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by Chinjo2: 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
Getting married to small boys who are not phycologically matured enough for marriage is now the new trend. After they release their nudes and starts blackmailing them, they will start disturbing us online.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by tiswell(m): 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
single mum na bad market joor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by kamez(m): 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
Come back and post this when you celebrate your 5yrs marriage anniversary...

Until then pls shut the fuuuuuck off...all ya celebs are bad role models when it comes to staying married...

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) / Hailey Adeleke Singing Davido And Chris Brown's "Blow My Mind" / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tweets About Political Parties Asking Her To Endorse Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.