Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

#bbnaija: ''I Kept My Promise, Alex You Are Beautiful'' - Adesua Etomi Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: ''I Kept My Promise, Alex You Are Beautiful'' - Adesua Etomi Says (3405 Views)

Yinka Ayefele: Why I Kept My Triplets Away From Public After Birth / 'My Kids Are Beautiful' - Dr Sid Poses With His Kids / 'Mr W's Wife', Adesua Etomi Says As She Shares Stunning Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: ''I Kept My Promise, Alex You Are Beautiful'' - Adesua Etomi Says by NaijaCelebrity: 3:43pm On May 08, 2018
Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi kept her promise by seeing Alex and Tobi after the BBNaija Reality show.

The actress took to her Instagram page to share a photo of her smiling smiling with former bbnaija housemate Alex with caption saying...

I kept my promise.
@alex_unusual You are beautiful.
#ifyouknowyouknow

http://news.nollyzone.com/bbnaija-i-kept-my-promis-alex-you-are-beautiful-adesua-etomi/
lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: #bbnaija: ''I Kept My Promise, Alex You Are Beautiful'' - Adesua Etomi Says by itspzpics(m): 4:06pm On May 08, 2018
Awww
Re: #bbnaija: ''I Kept My Promise, Alex You Are Beautiful'' - Adesua Etomi Says by Thatnawtichick(f): 4:44pm On May 08, 2018
See me blushing kiss
Re: #bbnaija: ''I Kept My Promise, Alex You Are Beautiful'' - Adesua Etomi Says by Awaitingkopa(f): 4:45pm On May 08, 2018
Adesua fine girl.
I love her song with her hubby.. Whatchu doing tonight

BTW Alex wunt u go home again? School nko?

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: ''I Kept My Promise, Alex You Are Beautiful'' - Adesua Etomi Says by Partnerbiz3: 4:48pm On May 08, 2018
Are they......
Re: #bbnaija: ''I Kept My Promise, Alex You Are Beautiful'' - Adesua Etomi Says by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 08, 2018
This is all Nigerian celebs do. Trivia things. They never do anything that will remotely help

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: ''I Kept My Promise, Alex You Are Beautiful'' - Adesua Etomi Says by Olibboy: 7:20pm On May 08, 2018
What is wrong
Re: #bbnaija: ''I Kept My Promise, Alex You Are Beautiful'' - Adesua Etomi Says by nanakgh(m): 8:42pm On May 08, 2018
Beautiful, strong women. would be great to marry two women like this..
Re: #bbnaija: ''I Kept My Promise, Alex You Are Beautiful'' - Adesua Etomi Says by meobizy(f): 10:53pm On May 08, 2018
I'm impressed. She actually kept to her word. Most Nigerian celebs only make noise on social media. Shi-shi in form of action, we no dey see.
Re: #bbnaija: ''I Kept My Promise, Alex You Are Beautiful'' - Adesua Etomi Says by Tamarapetty(f): 11:01pm On May 08, 2018
Ok
Re: #bbnaija: ''I Kept My Promise, Alex You Are Beautiful'' - Adesua Etomi Says by meobizy(f): 10:44pm On May 24, 2019
...and a full year after the supposed mentorship Alex is still a bush goat ready to open her legs for any man who comes her way.

I wonder if Adesua actually helped her or took a few pictures and called it a day.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: ''I Kept My Promise, Alex You Are Beautiful'' - Adesua Etomi Says by Houseofglam7(f): 10:53pm On May 24, 2019
undecided
Of what relevance is this to us

(1) (Reply)

Xxxtentacion Killer Brags And Explains Why He Killed Him (watch Video) / BBNaija: Photos of Jackye With Okorocha, Aregbesola, Akeredolu, Amosun / Vice President Osinbajo’s Son Holds Traditional Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.