Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Vice President Osinbajo’s Son Holds Traditional Wedding (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vice President Osinbajo’s Son Holds Traditional Wedding (photos) (3405 Views)

Tight Security As Rita Dominic Holds Traditional Marriage Today / Teni Meets Vice President Osinbajo In Aso Rock (Photos) / Wizkid’s Ex-girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Holds Traditional Wedding In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vice President Osinbajo’s Son Holds Traditional Wedding (photos) by sleekgist4: 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
It is celebration time for the Vice president of Nigeria, Yemi osinbajo and his family. SleekGist reports.

The Vice President’s Yemi Osinbajo’s son, Laolu is now a married man as he traditionally tied the knot with his sweetheart, Sekemi Braithwaite on Thursday.

According to reports, the white wedding will hold this weekend.

On his page on social media, the young man, found the words to describe his feelings as he wrote…

’BECOMING; Enroute to two become one. Thank you Jesus. It is only you that put this smile on my face. For we are members of His body, of His flesh and of His bones. For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’ Ephesians 5;30-31 NKJV

'Sharing a photo of his wife he said;

"Mrs. Sekemioluwa Osinbajo. My beautiful wife. Thank You Jesus for all you have done for us. “Thus I will bless You while I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name. My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness, And my mouth shall praise You with joyful lips.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭63:4-5‬ ‭NKJV‬‬ #Jesus #thanksgiving #sweetwife #damsel"

See more photos here:
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/vice-president-osinbajos-son-holds-traditional-wedding-photos/

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo’s Son Holds Traditional Wedding (photos) by nakaman: 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
good. This boy go sabi squander money
Re: Vice President Osinbajo’s Son Holds Traditional Wedding (photos) by javaguru: 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
is that the mother or d wife, like am seeing gray hair

2 Likes

Re: Vice President Osinbajo’s Son Holds Traditional Wedding (photos) by Romanoff(f): 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
javaguru:

Gone are the days when grey hair has anything to do with age. I grew up with a 7 year old whose whole head was filled with grey hair and I attended secondary school with a class mate who had more grey hair than my mum.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice President Osinbajo’s Son Holds Traditional Wedding (photos) by javaguru: 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
Romanoff:

Gone are the days when grey hair has anything to do with age. I grew up with a 7 year old whose whole head was filled with grey hair and I attended secondary school with a class mate who had more grey hair than my mum.
where her's is located isnt for the young
Re: Vice President Osinbajo’s Son Holds Traditional Wedding (photos) by itsme01: 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2020
Keeping it within the circle, Osinbajo weds shagaya, now osinbajo weds braithwaite
Re: Vice President Osinbajo’s Son Holds Traditional Wedding (photos) by Romanoff(f): 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
javaguru:
where her's is located isnt for the young

There's no specified place were grey hair grows that tells age. Only stress, especially eye brow and eye lash grey hair.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo’s Son Holds Traditional Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
op I think hes osinbajos nephew.
Congrats to him & his pretty wife.

Re: Vice President Osinbajo’s Son Holds Traditional Wedding (photos) by ContractKiller: 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
Congratulations. Thank God you didn't pollute your family bloodline with MUDSLIME blood.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo’s Son Holds Traditional Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
itsme01:
Keeping it within the circle, Osinbajo weds shagaya, now osinbajo weds braithwaite
No be small thing. Money families marrying Money families. cool
Re: Vice President Osinbajo’s Son Holds Traditional Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
Ok. In what way have it affected Nigerians...
Is he helping in the regional policing or are the still going ahead with the social bill in senate.
I will stop coming online because this president issues dey vex me .... We voted for a good fool, thinking we voted for a saint ...
Saint no dey Nigeria politics
Re: Vice President Osinbajo’s Son Holds Traditional Wedding (photos) by wingmanIII: 5:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
javaguru:

Sweat. That's what you saw

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo’s Son Holds Traditional Wedding (photos) by ATTemi: 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
Wonderful moment 4 the Braithwaite family.

Barcelona signs one of their sons.
VP is in-law 2 them.

That’s epic!
Re: Vice President Osinbajo’s Son Holds Traditional Wedding (photos) by Kwamecron(m): 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
Wonderful
Re: Vice President Osinbajo’s Son Holds Traditional Wedding (photos) by Randy100: 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
She is old for the guy but since he is happy to marry somebody that looks like his mother, I am so happy for him.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo’s Son Holds Traditional Wedding (photos) by chubinwa(m): 8:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
His wife just reminded me that it's not about having big boobs that can fetch you a good man, but about having a good character. may God bless your matrimony
Re: Vice President Osinbajo’s Son Holds Traditional Wedding (photos) by Nickisindigo(m): 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
is she related with the guy Barcelona just signed

(1) (Reply)

”girls Should Pay Guys To Disvirgin Them” Nollywood Actor Ik Ogbonna Talk. / Obi Cubana Receives 246 Cows From His Friends For His Mum’s Funeral See Pictures / Rita Dominic Shares Loved-Up Photo With Her Fiancé On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.