Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

Soldier And A Policeman Fight In Ijora, Lagos - Pictures - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier And A Policeman Fight In Ijora, Lagos - Pictures (62370 Views)

Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) / Gunshots As Police, Okada And Keke Riders Clash In Ijora Lagos Over Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier And A Policeman Fight In Ijora, Lagos - Pictures by walosky(m): 5:40am On May 09, 2018
BossLaifay:
Chicken sauce for me please. grin
or gbegirisauce grin
Re: Soldier And A Policeman Fight In Ijora, Lagos - Pictures by phadriz(m): 5:51am On May 09, 2018
talk2archy:
Fake story and old pics, where is the video?

It is real, it happened under the bridge in front of gas lite to the extent that both the police and Army release some bullets to the air.

The dispute was because of the money the police extort from trailers passing that area and the Army don't want them to collect from a trailer in fact the Army slappped the police first.

If I get the video from my colleague I will share it.

1 Like

Re: Soldier And A Policeman Fight In Ijora, Lagos - Pictures by Chelsea351: 6:20am On May 09, 2018
northvietnam:

And u think i don't know Oga teacher
shut up and learn... stop exhibiting your foolishness to the world. You might end up confusing others.
Re: Soldier And A Policeman Fight In Ijora, Lagos - Pictures by northvietnam(m): 7:39am On May 09, 2018
Chelsea351:
shut up and learn... stop exhibiting your foolishness to the world. You might end up confusing others.

its u that is exhibiting that foolishness...

only newbies here will sound like u do... haven't u heard of words like

kee--kill

sauce--source

Ayam--- i'm

fvck--- Bleep

Ayaff---- i have

ediot --- idiot

sef. ---- self

yaa life--- your life

go through the above mentioned and stop making a fool out of that oxygen starved brain of yours
Re: Soldier And A Policeman Fight In Ijora, Lagos - Pictures by bizzibodi(m): 2:34pm On May 09, 2018
I just wonna know who has d upper hand.
Re: Soldier And A Policeman Fight In Ijora, Lagos - Pictures by Suspect33(m): 12:27am On May 22, 2018
Auladimeji:
This is 7up warehouse... Oboy I don miss show for ijora
Bro, how that ijora area be na, i wan move in, abeg give me details

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Murdered In Horrific Manner In Russia (Photo) / Notorious Cult Leader Killed In Owo, Ondo State (Graphic Photo) / Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.