Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman (27237 Views)

Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) / Teni Changes Name To 'Teni Dangote' At A function / Ruth Kadiri Ezerika Is Married. Flaunts Ring, Changes Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman by slimderek(m): 6:53pm On May 08, 2018
emeijeh:
Hope she has settled her outstanding house rent bill.

Billion dollar woman indeed

Fake celebrities yeyebrities everywhere.

Hiss.
Why you dey beef?
That Rent issue was probably a publicity stunt that worked perfectly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman by room089: 6:53pm On May 08, 2018
But how is Madrina better than Cynthia Morgan?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman by emeijeh(m): 6:57pm On May 08, 2018
slimderek:

Why you dey beef?

Beef ke?
Am I her co-tenant or landlord?!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman by BossLaifay(f): 6:59pm On May 08, 2018
Lily4star:
People sha, no one commented on how good the song and video is. Forget about house rent, the babe is talented, I still wonder why she hasn't gotten bigger than this. Well only talent can't do it all I guess .

Let me help too by downloading and playing the song on repeat first. Much Love Madrina
Orn and orn? Calling my phorne? Is that also talent? Don't understand all thi accent forming. It's ridiculous!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman by EmagNig(m): 7:07pm On May 08, 2018
THE HOUSE RENT DEFAULTING COULD BE A PUBLICITY STUNT....PERSON WY NO PAY HOUSE RENT DEY SHOOT VIDEO?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman by Lily4star(f): 7:08pm On May 08, 2018
BossLaifay:
Orn and orn? Calling my phorne? Is that also talent? Don't understand all thi accent forming. It's ridiculous!

Please how many female reggae raga acts do we have in Nigeria?,

I take that back ,

How many reggae raga acts do we have in 9ja asides Bournaboy and this girl, everyone mustn't sing like Tiwa, Yemi alada and the rest, babe this is her style. let's appreciate our own.

And for peeps singing about what they don't have Americans do worse, Just ask Rick Ross, it's called showbiz.

Cut the girl some slack, she's talented still

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman by Dirkcoyt: 7:09pm On May 08, 2018
Lily4star:
People sha, no one commented on how good the song and video is. Forget about house rent, the babe is talented, I still wonder why she hasn't gotten bigger than this. Well only talent can't do it all I guess .

Let me help too by downloading and playing the song on repeat first. Much Love Madrina
that is not how to help your artist girl, not by free download. ifbyou want to help hit tidal spotify or iTunes and buy the track .

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman by Lily4star(f): 7:11pm On May 08, 2018
Dirkcoyt:
that is not how to help your artist girl, not by free download. ifbyou want to help hit tidal spotify or iTunes and buy the track .

My dear it's still a way, cos I am still going to share the song with friends, that's a free publicity for her too in itself
Re: Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 08, 2018
EmagNig:
THE HOUSE RENT DEFAULTING COULD BE A PUBLICITY STUNT....PERSON WY NO PAY HOUSE RENT DEY SHOOT VIDEO?

slimderek:

Why you dey beef?

I saw the thing coming also, I have been following her since and some weeks back she posted a pic from that video on her ig .
Next the rent news and now she drops a song. Perfect publicity

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 08, 2018
emeijeh:
Hope she has settled her outstanding house rent bill.

Billion dollar woman indeed

Fake celebrities yeyebrities everywhere.

Hiss.
Bros, this lady is talented o. She might become a billion dollar woman in future o.
Lolssss...

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman by mavinjay1(m): 7:13pm On May 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe where are you?
Just Negodu... please say somtin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman by Dirkcoyt: 7:16pm On May 08, 2018
Lily4star:

My dear it's still a way, cos I am still going to share the song with friends, that's a free publicity for her too in itself

True but she's need to pay her rent and i don't think publicity can solve that.grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman by emeijeh(m): 7:21pm On May 08, 2018
kingkakaone:

Bros, this lady is talented o. She might become a billion dollar woman in future o.
Lolssss...

I know..... In 2063 grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 08, 2018
emeijeh:

I know..... In 2063 grin
Lolssss... na wa.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman by HoodBillionaire: 7:28pm On May 08, 2018
bich
sit d fuc down
homeless piece of garbage
still living in a 2bedroom flat with street urchins
and recording in her stinking ass self con room
bich
Re: Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman by Elfaris(m): 7:32pm On May 08, 2018
Madrina Koh Madrid ni..
Re: Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman by TLAX: 7:32pm On May 08, 2018
praizblog:
Madrina – Billion Dollar Woman

TCMC presents the official video to Madrina’s latest single, Billion Dollar Woman.

Madrina was once known as Cynthia Morgan and she was away since August.

Enjoy the new video below and share your thoughts.

Not bad though i was'nt patient enough to finish listening to it. Before i forget....abeg go pay your rent.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman by KELVONISTIC: 7:35pm On May 08, 2018
Madrina ni Mandingo Koh, Yeye dey smell...has she paid her rent??
Re: Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman by Lily4star(f): 7:36pm On May 08, 2018
Dirkcoyt:

True but she's need to pay her rent and i don't think publicity can solve that.grin

And don't forget life has its twist, today it's here and tomorrow it is somewhere else, even if it were true don't mock a man with his downfall.

Re: Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 08, 2018
Gullible youths believe she is really owing rent!!!!most Nigerians are easy to deceive!!!same way buhari will deceive them and enter again...Lazy peeps
Re: Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman by Dirkcoyt: 7:54pm On May 08, 2018
Lily4star:

And don't forget life has its twist, today it's here and tomorrow it is somewhere else, even if it were true don't mock a man with his downfall.
cant you see the joke in my comment? nawa ooo sister lily
Re: Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman by Lily4star(f): 8:04pm On May 08, 2018
Dirkcoyt:
cant you see the joke in my comment? nawa ooo sister lily

Joke with everything else but not with someone's predicament, I hardly find such amusing
Re: Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman by Dirkcoyt: 8:14pm On May 08, 2018
Lily4star:

Joke with everything else but not with someone's predicament, I hardly find such amusing

Well whatever fry your eggs darling grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman by kmaster007: 8:33pm On May 08, 2018
abeg make dis lady quite music... ur not getting it again. go find small business do biko
Re: Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman by Born2Breed(f): 9:15pm On May 08, 2018
praizblog:
Madrina – Billion Dollar Woman

TCMC presents the official video to Madrina’s latest single, Billion Dollar Woman.

Madrina was once known as Cynthia Morgan and she was away since August.

Enjoy the new video below and share your thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XguzYcXUYU

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/cynthia-morgan-changes-name-to-madrina-premiers-new-video-billion-dollar-woman/

E dey body! Great song from 9ja queen of dancehall.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman by BanevsJoker(m): 9:17pm On May 08, 2018
Charlesdonald:
Wetin happen to the Cynthia Morgan wey she been dey answer
Cynthia Morgan was owing rent, Madrina is a billionaire. She didn't change, she just got born again.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman by Ogaonos: 10:13pm On May 08, 2018
Lily4star:

but she shouldn't have change her name dt name na brand.jux pray she pull thru u cant tell
Re: Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman by Viktor1983(m): 11:31pm On May 08, 2018
Nice tune! Love the video..
One reason I'm beginning to hate this forum is because there are lots of disturbed folks on here.
Broke folks who can't afford data to watch YouTube video talking about someone's rent?
Tufiakwa!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman by Charlesdonald(m): 12:17am On May 09, 2018
BanevsJoker:

Cynthia Morgan was owing rent, Madrina is a billionaire. She didn't change, she just got born again.
hahahhahhahha
Re: Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman by Bruemath(m): 12:58am On May 09, 2018
Ok
Re: Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman by Nobody: 3:33am On May 09, 2018
label wahala with dia live long contract, only when one is enslaved by a record label will do dz chess move by starting overall again. to avoid continuous legal battle you can't use d name d label signed you with, they own it as stipulated on d contract clause and especially when u decide to walk out of ur contract

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miracle's Brother Reacts To Claim That Juliet Is His Sugar Mummy (video) / Bella Adenuga Engaged To Osaze Odemwingie? / Iheoma Nnadi’s Wedding Planner, Diamond Ink Event Reacts To Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.