Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,030 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) (34230 Views)

Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos / Belinda Effah: If You Believe Everything You see Online, You Are A Mumu / Belinda Effah Calls Out Tekno Over His Video Of Unclad Girls Dancing In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) by CastedAyo: 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2021
Nollywood actress Belinda Effah has officially changed her name to Grace-Charis Brassey, Igbere TV reports.

The 31-year-old actress made the revelation in the early hours of Wednesday via Instagram.

She wrote:
“New Name Alert! Hello my darlings, it is with great joy and absolute glory to God that I announce that my names have officially and legally been changed from Belinda Effah to Grace-Charis Bassey E. and will be honored and grateful if I am addressed as thus.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMx2sTQDdQ2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Belinda also appreciated her fans, coleagues and family for their show of love, also soliciting more of their support as she goes through the next chapter of her life.

Following her announcement, some of her colleagues and followers thought her account had been hacked.

However, her colleague Moyo Lawal took to the comments section to affirm that she was also aware of the events leading to the announcement.

“I have known this name for how many months now and I still haven’t been able to adjust,” she commented.

The actress addressed her fans in a live Instagram video on Wednesday which she also posted on her page to put to rest the confusion that has trailed her announcement.

She said in the video:
“Alright guys, so this is not a scam, I changed my name ok? I just want to show you guys a few things before I get into the video.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCVD345xwQQ

She walked her viewers around her fashion empire, which she called Grace Charis-Bassey Empire (GCB Empire), showing them the new official logo of the company as well as the labels on the dresses bearing her new name.

The actress also revealed that she had changed her name since 2020. However, she was waiting to put other things in place before making an official announcement.

“This is not scam, my name changed actually last year, but I am just announcing it this year because everything has to be in place,” she said.

In a follow-up post, Belinda revealed that the change of name had been effected on all her official documents including her passport and bank details.

The Cross River-born actress also shared a screenshot of the newspaper report on her official change of name on Instagram.

Although reasons for the change of name have not been revealed, the actress has called on her fans to respect her wish and follow up accordingly.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) by koms: 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2021
She changed it to her husband name

4 Likes

Re: Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) by MrIcredible: 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2021
My ex... that year...

THIS GIRL CAN SUCK FOR AFRICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) by bumirumma: 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2021
Very fine actress. Wonder what's behind the name change, people should be proud of the names their parents gave them but that's just my opinion though

5 Likes

Re: Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) by danduchi(m): 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2021
H
Re: Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) by sylve11: 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2021
It is okay with her, I will address her as Grace. cool
Re: Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) by agbojm(m): 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2021
We have heard
Re: Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2021
koms:
Na u marry her

2 Likes

Re: Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) by Spiff20(m): 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
That one concern her there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) by Abdulabduln(m): 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
Eno easy
Name changing for what Na?
Re: Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) by TUNECHI86: 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
Ain’t calling you grace i still know you as Belinda. Come and beat me

23 Likes

Re: Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) by KanuSE: 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
I don't know her
Re: Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) by Deicide: 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
Instead of make she pick beta English name
Re: Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) by garfield1: 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2021
koms:

No,she's not married.sane name just that grace charris replaced belinda

1 Like

Re: Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) by Uncleodi(m): 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2021
It doesn't concern me ,am nobody fan,nor table or even television ,if she like she can change her name to mgbeke or even beyonce that one na her call...Haha haha grace ,chai maybe she turn catch big fish ,I personally suspect this God of men that doesn't know God

4 Likes

Re: Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2021
So what should we do with this info now undecided
Re: Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
MrIcredible:
My ex... that year...

Keep quiet

13 Likes

Re: Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) by nanobots: 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
Re: Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) by Abdulabduln(m): 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
TUNECHI86:
Ain’t calling you grace i still know you as Belinda. Come and beat me
Nothing go happen bro
Re: Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) by SmartPolician: 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2021
bumirumma:
Very fine actress. Wonder what's behind the name change, people should be proud of the names their parents gave them but that's just my opinion though

She's probably married and changed to her husband's name
Re: Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) by November24(f): 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
garfield1:

No,she's not married.sane name just that grace charris replaced belinda

Belinda is serpent

3 Likes

Re: Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) by SachaBastien(m): 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
MrIcredible:
My ex... that year...

Yet all that sucking couldn't suck out the imbecility from your brain. See where she is and see where you are.....on the comments of threads on Nairaland.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) by arsenal33: 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
Grace-Charis Brassey or Coscharis Brassey?
Re: Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
olosho don disguise
Re: Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
wink
Re: Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) by bomasek(m): 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
SachaBastien:

Yet all that sucking couldn't suck out the imbecility from your brain. See where she is and see where you are.....on the comments of threads on Nairaland.
Brutality grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) by Charles4000(m): 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
CastedAyo:
Nollywood actress Belinda Effah has officially changed her name to Grace-Charis Brassey, Igbere TV reports.

The 31-year-old actress made the revelation in the early hours of Wednesday via Instagram.

She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMx2sTQDdQ2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Belinda also appreciated her fans, coleagues and family for their show of love, also soliciting more of their support as she goes through the next chapter of her life.

Following her announcement, some of her colleagues and followers thought her account had been hacked.

However, her colleague Moyo Lawal took to the comments section to affirm that she was also aware of the events leading to the announcement.

The actress addressed her fans in a live Instagram video on Wednesday which she also posted on her page to put to rest the confusion that has trailed her announcement.

She said in the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCVD345xwQQ

She walked her viewers around her fashion empire, which she called Grace Charis-Bassey Empire (GCB Empire), showing them the new official logo of the company as well as the labels on the dresses bearing her new name.

The actress also revealed that she had changed her name since 2020. However, she was waiting to put other things in place before making an official announcement.

In a follow-up post, Belinda revealed that the change of name had been effected on all her official documents including her passport and bank details.

The Cross River-born actress also shared a screenshot of the newspaper report on her official change of name on Instagram.

Although reasons for the change of name have not been revealed, the actress has called on her fans to respect her wish and follow up accordingly.
Her changing of name want give us money huh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Funke Adesiyan: "I Will Break Your Mouth" / Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) / Jaiden Oluwatobi Adenibuya's Spiderman Themed Birthday Party (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.