Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS (42755 Views)

Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down / Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks (Land Battle btw Pastor And Businesman)Pics+Video / What Is The Difference Between A Pastor And A Prophet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Taiwo20(m): 6:39pm On May 08, 2018
You mean the thunder first excavated the sand before removing the underground tanks.
Hmmm.... The thunder get power and sabin work.
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 6:39pm On May 08, 2018
This thunder must also be well organized. Look at the way it just arranged the tanks on top grass. Nigerians won't kii me in this century.
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by galaxy2020(m): 6:41pm On May 08, 2018
So, the thunder even arrange the tanks near each other? Hmmmmm..
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Debazent1: 6:41pm On May 08, 2018
Hmmm,
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by ud4u: 6:44pm On May 08, 2018
God is great
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 08, 2018
Wait oooo what's stops these men for praying for Nigeria... So that we can become better than USA and UK combined
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Smoked: 6:54pm On May 08, 2018
cry This is Superstory......
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Biggaboi(m): 6:56pm On May 08, 2018
NOC1:

Lol, no mind them it uprooted it and aligned it. The last is yet to be heard from this scammers called clergy men

Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Smoked: 6:57pm On May 08, 2018
galaxy2020:
So, the thunder even arrange the tanks near each other? Hmmmmm..
That's mad bro, super thunder hahaa.

1 Like

Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by soliddust2020: 6:57pm On May 08, 2018
Religion is a problem to this country. Imagine a church refusing for a filling station to be built opposite it, something that will create employment for a few youths. Yet unemployed youths go the church for prayers and their pastor is fighting a potential employer.

1 Like

Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Megaflex(m): 7:03pm On May 08, 2018
lonelydora:
God is God. To all of you laughing at this. God's way of doing things looks foolish in people's eyes. When God is involved in a battle..it doesn't make sense to mortal men.

I pray you all have an encounter someday
And your useless god that works in mysterious ways can't avert all the killings going on in the land. He only cares about his land, that's why he had to show his foolishness by uprooting fuel tanks from the earth.

I think your brains need resetting. Useless religious bigots.

1 Like

Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 08, 2018
They need to look for the paid thugs who dug up the tanks. Don't get me wrong, I believe in the power of GOD and the accompanying miracles but the days of miracles especially in the present day Nigeria are over.
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by slimfit1(m): 7:05pm On May 08, 2018
The thunder that disfigured this tanker disfigure and leader coming in 2019 that has religious motives, financial motives to enrich themselves amen.
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by lonelydora: 7:08pm On May 08, 2018
Megaflex:
And your useless god that works in mysterious ways can't avert all the killings going on in the land. He only cares about his land, that's why he had to show his foolishness by uprooting fuel tanks from the earth.

@ bolded....i won't reply you because you are not talking about my God. My God starts with a capital G

1 Like

Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by mybestlove(m): 7:09pm On May 08, 2018
GavelSlam:
And some people would believe this poo.

It is true. Why not verify by yourself. The name of the church and the town are there.

1 Like

Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by elonize(m): 7:09pm On May 08, 2018
Anambra ppo n thunder ehn nawa,dis ppo r realy fetish
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Abagworo(m): 7:10pm On May 08, 2018
This is pure lie. Even one person right on the video dismissed the claim for those who understand Igbo. It was dug up by the owner.

1 Like

Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Charlesdonald(m): 7:14pm On May 08, 2018
wizzyenya:
I pray for this can of thunder to scatter APC and B......come 2019
hahahhahhahha you got no chill
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Morbeta11(m): 7:19pm On May 08, 2018
hatchy:
There are two opposing powers in the universe....The Positive supernatural and Negative supernatural.

Both powers can be tapped by anyone who have the ability to do so...but with consequences.

No doubt the negative supernatural power is easily available to use but with a price.
Power of the fallen angel is still active till when its time for its complete annihilation by the "Creator"

I have witnessed Where Thunder was sent to scatter somebody who Resides in far away Europe from Enugu state. All the didn't was to dig a swallow grave like 4feet . A put a ram with long horn in it. They said it works with a little rain drop like drizzling, seaman hot drink and concrete stone. With the incantation and the used the stone on the ram, if the stone touched the horn....... Mennñnnnn the thunder and lightning was ignited. The man who did that was my school roommates father. A rich but highly diabolical man. That shit worked. Satan is real.
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by bezimo(m): 7:21pm On May 08, 2018
hatchy:
There are two opposing powers in the universe....The Positive supernatural and Negative supernatural.

Both powers can be tapped by anyone who have the ability to do so...but with consequences.

No doubt the negative supernatural power is easily available to use but with a price.
Power of the fallen angel is still active till when its time for its complete annihilation by the "Creator"

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you Lk 10:19

The power that come from above by the Holy Ghost is everly and eternally greater than any fake power of any fallen angel..even the devils know when they see such power of God in display through anoited and empowered vessels..they run for safety.lol
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 08, 2018
Edelweiss44:

If Paul and Silas who were bound in chains in an underground prison could pray and sing, then an earthquake came and the chains were broken and prison doors opened because of their prayers and praises to God, then it is 100% very possible for this story to have happened. I was not there, but I have seen several dead people come back to life by the power in the name of Jesus. I have seen several people born deaf and dumb begin to hear by the power in the name of Jesus. I have seen different genuine miracles happen by the power in the name of Jesus. the same God who divided the red Sea into two is still the same God we serve today, and uprooting a few tanks is nothing compared to dividing the red Sea. I suppose you serve a "useless god" who can't do anything for himself or you don't even serve any god at all and that's why you are surprised at what Jesus can do. my God is not like yours. He is ALMIGHTY!

Don't kid yourself, miracles like these never happen in this era. when fornicators & sinners don full everywhere, Believe shyt from clergy men at ur own peril

1 Like

Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Casper23(m): 7:33pm On May 08, 2018
which kind lie b this
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:37pm On May 08, 2018
Somebori can not buy fairly used tanks again abi?
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Edelweiss44: 7:38pm On May 08, 2018
Megaflex:

And when you go for your village meeting and they ask all the wise men to wait behind after the general meeting, you will still go and join the wise men.......just look at your so called sense or "wisdom". you have moved away from denying that God exists and he is all powerful to now getting angry at evidence that he exists. If you had any wisdom in you, it would not be difficult to understand the simple fact that your getting angry at a demonstration of God's power does not change the fact that God has done something you cannot explain!

You better put on your sports wear now and find a large football field to have enough space to throw all the tantrums in you cos you Anti-Christs have not seen anything yet! Instead of wising up after seeing raw evidence before you that corresponds with what you have been reading about God in the bible, you have decided to depart further and further away from common sense. No wonder Psalm 14:1 clearly stated that "the fo.ool says in his heart that there is no God ". It takes the highest form of foolishness to deny the existence of God!

1 Like

Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by crafteck(m): 7:43pm On May 08, 2018
How do you differentiate btw miracle from God and miracle from the devil?

Edelweiss44:

If Paul and Silas who were bound in chains in an underground prison could pray and sing, then an earthquake came and the chains were broken and prison doors opened because of their prayers and praises to God, then it is 100% very possible for this story to have happened. I was not there, but I have seen several dead people come back to life by the power in the name of Jesus. I have seen several people born deaf and dumb begin to hear by the power in the name of Jesus. I have seen different genuine miracles happen by the power in the name of Jesus. the same God who divided the red Sea into two is still the same God we serve today, and uprooting a few tanks is nothing compared to dividing the red Sea. I suppose you serve a "useless god" who can't do anything for himself or you don't even serve any god at all and that's why you are surprised at what Jesus can do. my God is not like yours. He is ALMIGHTY!
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Edelweiss44: 7:45pm On May 08, 2018
Jiang:

Don't kid yourself, miracles like these never happen in this era. when fornicators & sinners don full everywhere, Believe shyt from clergy men at ur own peril

You are the one fooling yourself by living in sin and thinking everyone is like you because you have surrounded yourself with sinners. Everybody in church is not a fornicator like you! I got married in 2016 at the age of 32 as a virgin! And I married a very beautiful wife too. I have seen dead people come back to life. I have seen deaf ears open all by the power in the name of Jesus. The sad thing is that when you have so lived a life of sin and associated yourself a lot with hypocrite christians who go to church but live like sinners, after a while your mind starts deceiving you to think everyone is like that. No sir! there are genuine christians who are determined to make heaven, and I am one of them!
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Udoks(m): 7:46pm On May 08, 2018
So thunder excavated the tanks and arranged them okwaya? When will people know that thunder is just a sound?
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Obdk: 7:49pm On May 08, 2018
Blakjewelry:
Nigerians don start again
this is true. government agency sealed the place wen i passed today
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Abbey2sam(m): 7:52pm On May 08, 2018
This reminds me a certain song

Won ti mu dogoyaro and monkey tails....

I think the song end with story for the gods
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Obdk: 7:53pm On May 08, 2018
NOC1:

Lol, no mind them it uprooted it and aligned it. The last is yet to be heard from this scammers called clergy men

this actually happened. i passed thr today. i never heard d gist until i passed there. they should not allow any petrol station in dat place biko

dats d picture of d tanks i saw today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani / The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. / Major African Gods And Their Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.