Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) (43113 Views)

Police Vs Okada Rider; Stray Bullet Hit A Schoolgirl In Iyana Ipaja. Video / Driver Trying To Catapult FRSC Official In Lagos (Photos) / Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by pozolana(m): 8:23pm On May 08, 2018
Anal knowledge ko canal knowledge nii.[/quote] This got me rolling on the floor.

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by MrAnele(m): 8:24pm On May 08, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A tricyclist popularity known as Keke Napep driver was beaten black and blue after he was allegedly caught while trying to have anal knowledge of a young girl. According to reports, the Keke driver was nabbed while trying to defile the young schoolgirl in his tricycle before she raised an alarm.

In a viral video posted online, the driver who was tied up - was continuously beaten and was left bloodied before he was handed over to the police.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/keke-driver-beaten-mercilessly-after-trying-to-rape-young-schoolgirl-photos.html
you need go back school... Your olodoism is too loud

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:31pm On May 08, 2018
I tire for una ooo
Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by eberem(f): 8:33pm On May 08, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A tricyclist popularity known as Keke Napep driver was beaten black and blue after he was allegedly caught while trying to have anal knowledge of a young girl. According to reports, the Keke driver was nabbed while trying to defile the young schoolgirl in his tricycle before she raised an alarm.

In a viral video posted online, the driver who was tied up - was continuously beaten and was left bloodied before he was handed over to the police.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/keke-driver-beaten-mercilessly-after-trying-to-rape-young-schoolgirl-photos.html

Good.

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by paix(m): 8:35pm On May 08, 2018
Hang him by the tail.

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 08, 2018
olasco18:
This guy must b an igbo guy.. Idiot with his flat head....dey full everywhere causing Mayhym..

We all know where the chief rapists and child defilers come from in this country. The idiotic snakes of Sudan and descendants of the fallen demon.

4 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by olasco18(m): 8:38pm On May 08, 2018
prince3009:

We all know where the chief rapists and child defilers come from in this country. The idiotic snakes of Sudan and descendants of the fallen demon.
E pain am..... U must b a product of a baby factory

5 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by computerglobal(m): 8:39pm On May 08, 2018
Evablizin:
I hope say dem beat de anal knowledge comot em body.

Anal knowledge ko canal knowledge nii.

grin

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Fourwinds: 8:46pm On May 08, 2018
CilicMarin:

Perhaps, he is a biology student.
heheheheheeee
Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by computerglobal(m): 8:48pm On May 08, 2018
paix:
Hang him by the tail.

He is not an animal abi na monkey be the guy grin
Hang him by his manhood

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by paix(m): 8:51pm On May 08, 2018
computerglobal:

He is not an animal abi na monkey be the guy grin
Hang him by his manhood
Na de manhood be de tail na.

2 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by timibare(m): 8:51pm On May 08, 2018
na our people......Igbo amaka
Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by computerglobal(m): 8:55pm On May 08, 2018
paix:
Na de manhood be de tail na.

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by chiboy1116: 8:57pm On May 08, 2018
Somebody can not obtain knowledge in peace again . undecided undecided
Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Haykay77: 8:58pm On May 08, 2018
NwaChibuzor44:
I was there live. The napep driver name na Oluwasegun Okesina. I don't know why they are so heartless and indulge in such acts. The way yoruba people rape innocent people is a cause for alarm.

I know you will be there, remember you were also there when Nnamdi KANU was taken awayvby the military. Oshisko

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Kdon2: 9:03pm On May 08, 2018
NwaChibuzor44:
I was there live. The napep driver name na Oluwasegun Okesina. I don't know why they are so heartless and indulge in such acts. The way yoruba people rape innocent people is a cause for alarm.

Ode
Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by OsuGanja(m): 9:05pm On May 08, 2018
NwaChibuzor44:

You have the brain of a chicken
Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Kdon2: 9:10pm On May 08, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:

You mean they beat him and he turned blue and black. maybe they pour blue and black paint on him!

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 08, 2018
NwaChibuzor44:
We know daz where we will see you live
Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 9:13pm On May 08, 2018
Op for rape, and you can that beating mercilessly? That beating is merciful na, the guy is still seating na.

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Owokanpa(m): 9:14pm On May 08, 2018
NwaChibuzor44:
IPOB pig spotted..

3 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 9:16pm On May 08, 2018
He was rape-beaten! When he comes to the world again,he would never rape again! Olodo nyansh man

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by damisadaprol(f): 9:27pm On May 08, 2018
NwaChibuzor44:
The fact that you made this a tribal thing shows how narrow minded you are
Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 08, 2018
NwaChibuzor44:
Daz the only place we will see you live. #Lazy_Yoot
Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by josh123(m): 9:37pm On May 08, 2018
NwaChibuzor44:
stop lying I was there too,he is igbo not yoruba his name is chibuzor okafor
Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Chochovini: 10:20pm On May 08, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
If ALL paedophiles are beaten and castrated before throwing them into a pool full of Muslim Crocodiles in Ramadan....

These perverts would have a re-think
Hahahahahahahahahaha funny you, @ muslim crocodiles!!!

3 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 10:26pm On May 08, 2018
Chochovini:
Hahahahahahahahahaha funny you, @ muslim crocodiles!!!

Yes Sir, those ones would be merciless and wouldn't even leave any bones grin

2 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by FRANKLAD1: 11:39pm On May 08, 2018
Willexmania:
This Your English ehn.....
the tricyclist is "POPULARITY" known as keke abi......
The Driver Wanted To Have "ANAL" knowledge abi......

chisos....
grin
Willexmania:
This Your English ehn.....
the tricyclist is "POPULARITY" known as keke abi......
The Driver Wanted To Have "ANAL" knowledge abi......

chisos....

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by donqx: 2:12am On May 09, 2018
hmmm
Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by 10kgod(m): 10:57am On May 09, 2018
Tragedy............

Contact for your USA number. For whatsapp etc.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi / One Chance Drivers Take ATM Card Of Victims And Empty Their Accounts / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.