Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) (37649 Views)

Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) / Ogechi Ololo Imo Commissioner Of Happiness All Smiles As She's Spotted In Owerri / Imo Commissioner Of Happiness Twitter Account Is Fake. See Unbelievable Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by nzeobi(m): 11:06pm On May 08, 2018
CilicMarin:

grin grin grin The same way, he was defeated in 2015.

You know nothing about how elections are won in the South East, When you have all the military, police, Civil Defence, INEC and Political appointee.

Okorocha will dust them all.
how far tony nwoye.
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Sammyblaq(m): 11:49pm On May 08, 2018
As an Imolite... I detest family game when it comes to ruling.

I am seeing a combined force this time against the incumbent in the same party.
Don't just read politics, know it and play it.

Nobody is good but I stand with the Congress result.
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by HoluwarTohbar(f): 11:54pm On May 08, 2018
CilicMarin:

You know nothing about how elections are won in the South East, When you have all the military, police, Civil Defence, INEC and Political appointee.

Stop this ignorance! Was The Roach in APC when he became governor? Was he even in the then ruling party with federal might? Enough abeg.
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by globalfanz(m): 11:54pm On May 08, 2018
People should not talk what they don't know in Imo state. Bottom line is that Okorocha can not win Imo state come 2019. Reasons- I mo state has power blocks, Religious affiliation to politics etc. Ohakin failed because he flogged a catholic priest. Imo state is Catholic and Anglican dominated. As Ohakin did his flogging, the main two religion bid him farewell for next dispensation. He fought tooth and nail but even the keke operators came out and stood for rochas. In his second term, Rochas has left over road constructions and many other ongiong works in many senatorial zones so people voted him with the hope that he will finish the job. Again strong power blocks like Araraume was on his side and when you talk about Imo politics, Araraume is a heavy weight to recon with. Presently all the power blocks are against him and the people(the church, the keke guys) are against him. Roachas was the most ridiculous governor in Nigeria. He was not paying salaries but was busy molding anybody he could find on earth. (Amaghi m ma akpuola gi) Please there are many more facts that point to his failure come next election.

1 Like

Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:17am On May 09, 2018
Shadrackmadu:
Like For P.D.P Share For A.P.C In ImO State
Neither Apc or Pdp could take us to promise land
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by SoNature(m): 12:34am On May 09, 2018
maestroferddi:
You stay in the marshlands of Ogbomosho and make self-serving assertions about a place you only read on newspapers...

Three things are certain in life: They are death, taxes and the fact that APC cannot win the governorship election in any Igbo State...

Stop saying what u don't know.

Imo voters are not your typical Igbo voters

The emboldened is false and don't be disappointed when it happens
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by SoNature(m): 12:40am On May 09, 2018
LBanks:

Really? Okorocha is the best Governor in the south east?

You are the same buffoon that is always posting pictures and condemning everything about IMO state, Okorocha and the government of IMO state in that IMO thread, suddenly he has become the best Governor in the south east

I was even giving you a benefit of doubt, but now I have seen who you really are,

You just surface with different monikers to come and cause confusion and quarrell among Igbo's, but ur plan has never and will never work

You should be proud of ur heritage and stop claiming IMO state, because U ain't even Igbo

Or are U ashamed of where U come from?

Nah, sir

Check Imo thread. There are two Imo1stSons. One is a clone of the original one. This is the original one.

1 Like

Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by SoNature(m): 12:43am On May 09, 2018
wingmanII:

You are definitely not in Imo state. Ihedioha is a well known thief. He stood no chance, Ararume single handed got Okorocha reelected in 2015. Go and ask anybody in the know. His zone made the difference for Okorocha.

Data has become cheap that people come online and write nonsense
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 12:45am On May 09, 2018
CilicMarin:

Buhari can never toy with Okorocha.

The so called Congress will be cancelled.

Buhari that is now a you as we speak
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by 2016v2017: 2:42am On May 09, 2018
lilfreezy:

Okorocha can't bounce back from this one. Imo State people carry craze for head. He is hated both within his party and by the opposition
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:08am On May 09, 2018
Abagworo:

Obiano was supported by Presidency. It's not like what we had in Imo and Rivers of 2015 where Presidency needed the Governors weakened.
How was Obiano supported by presidency? APC zombies are clown,Dickson of Bayelsa was also supported by presidency?
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by MONITZ: 3:16am On May 09, 2018
lilfreezy:

Okorocha can't bounce back from this one. Imo State people carry craze for head. He is hated both within his party and by the opposition

Nice to hear sth like this ,because I don't know how one man's greed will be so insatiable that he wants to install his son in law as the next governor then make himself a senator too,anything that will kick Rochas out should be welcomed by all and sundry....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by manforgu: 5:43am On May 09, 2018
abokikhalifa:

Tell me which Governor in Nigeria can walk more than 1KM anywhere in Nigeria?
O.V I of Abia Sate
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by donttouchme: 5:59am On May 09, 2018
CilicMarin:

the same way Tony nwoye won with federal might abi? Bro, you know nothing about south East election. Let me remind you that okorocha won d first election in 2011 under Apga. He won d 2nd time under PDP federal govt in 2015. State govt Elections in south East is determined by the people. That was why obiano won in 2017. From the looks of things, okorocha will get ikedi ohakim's treatment in 2019, if he manages to present his son in law as Apc candidate.
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:00am On May 09, 2018
lilfreezy:

you will live long
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:05am On May 09, 2018
Sirjamo:
Okorocha is gradually bouncing back

They are only giving him the Tinubu ego massage treatment. They wil remove this and remove that but the main kernel will never be cracked which in this case is to hand the party back to him.
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:24am On May 09, 2018
Abagworo:

Obiano was supported by Presidency. It's not like what we had in Imo and Rivers of 2015 where Presidency needed the Governors weakened.

Please how did the presidency do it. They rigged it or they campaigned for him or the security services snatched ballot boxes for APGA like they did for Amaechi in Rivers ...in what form was the support of the presidency?
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:26am On May 09, 2018
Imo1stson:

No it is not. The last CP was compromised and refused to search Izunaso's house even though it was obvious the sensitive materials were inside there. The head of DSS has also been changed.

You will just enter somebody's house like a national officer of a ruling party without search warrant from a court.
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by abokikhalifa: 7:36am On May 09, 2018
MrSly:

Who is this aboki? If your governor can't walk a among the populace, mine can do it and be appreciated by the people. Anambra leads!

Show me a video or I don't believe.
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by wingmanII: 7:45am On May 09, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:
Stop this ignorance! Was The Roach in APC when he became governor? Was he even in the then ruling party with federal might? Enough abeg.

Hahahaha. I like that, Okorocha the Roach. grin grin grin
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 8:12am On May 09, 2018
wingmanII:

You are definitely not in Imo state. Ihedioha is a well known thief. He stood no chance, Ararume single handed got Okorocha reelected in 2015. Go and ask anybody in the know. His zone made the difference for Okorocha.
story.he made Rochas governor but he's bn struggling to be one since obj thought him a lesson in 2006 and ihedioha collected same PDP ticket from him in 2015 via abuja powers.
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 8:12am On May 09, 2018
Nodogragra4me:

Please how did the presidency do it. They rigged it or they campaigned for him or the security services snatched ballot boxes for APGA like they did for Amaechi in Rivers ...in what form was the support of the presidency?

The support was by allowing level playing field. In especially Rivers of 2015 the Presidency supported use of militants to kill over 200 APC members and writing of results without elections because they needed Amaechi tamed. Rochas equally experienced harsh FG powers but was lucky to scale through because killings weren't involved.
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by authority2006(m): 8:14am On May 09, 2018
abokikhalifa:

Aregbesola of Osun State. You may want to disagree because you have no idea.
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by authority2006(m): 8:15am On May 09, 2018
abokikhalifa:

Show me a video or I don't believe.

Video? Go to YouTube now.
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by forgiveness: 8:24am On May 09, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Abagworo go and get a job. Being paid 20k per month to come here everyday to lie is not a job. You will remain poor should you continue to earn mere 20k every month. Okorocha is the worst gov in the SE and SS presently. Okorocha will be retired and jailed by the time he is completely defeated in the next poll. Already he has been sidelined by the APC leadership via the ward election.

[s][/s]

Is Okorocha worst than Abia State government??
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by MrLouisVanGaal1: 8:50am On May 09, 2018
AreaFada2:

cool

Thanks man.. don't forget to check the thread.
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by LargeBreed(m): 9:02am On May 09, 2018
Ocockroacha has already lost.

Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Nobody: 9:37am On May 09, 2018
abokikhalifa:

Okezie Victor Ikpeazu(PhD)
Governor of Abia State
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by abokikhalifa: 9:49am On May 09, 2018
authority2006:

Video? Go to YouTube now.
Provide one
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by abokikhalifa: 9:53am On May 09, 2018
chiobysyk:

Okezie Victor Ikpeazu(PhD)
Governor of Abia State

Despite the huge under development in Abia State the Governor can still work freely on those Bad Roads? Smh
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:00am On May 09, 2018
Abagworo:

The support was by allowing level playing field. In especially Rivers of 2015 the Presidency supported use of militants to kill over 200 APC members and writing of results without elections because they needed Amaechi tamed. Rochas equally experienced harsh FG powers but was lucky to scale through because killings weren't involved.

So a level playing field is tantamount to support for Obiano.. a field that is made even for every flag bearer to woe the electorate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid / Osinbajo To Hope Uzodinma: You Didn’t Become Governor Because Of Smartness / Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.