Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,338 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food (37423 Views)

Ebonyi Journalist, Godfrey Chikwere Faces 7 Years Imprisonment Over Hate Speech / Ebonyi Journalist, Godfrey Chikwere Hospitalised After Being Arrested By Police / Nigerian Journalist Suspended From Union For Publishing Fake Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by BluntCrazeMan: 5:35am On May 01, 2023
According to Omotayo Williams’ Tweet:
(@KadunaResident)..

Ebonyi state government launched an airport which they boasted cost more billions. They spent millions of dollars to launch it.

A journalist captured children eating left over food at the event, asking why an event that cost millions of dollar is required when the children of the state can’t feed. He was suspended for doing his job. This demons we are encouraging will soon come to our door step to consume us. Just continue..

Source:
https://twitter.com/KadunaResident/status/1652624111711944704?t=mzUm85fVLgvJAItMhSCyvw

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by BluntCrazeMan: 5:38am On May 01, 2023
Typical...

The leaders and elites are always looking away from the main priority-needs of the people.

Yet they don't want the people to tell the true stories of what they are going through by themselves.

242 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by Bhella5(m): 5:41am On May 01, 2023
Are there beggars in Ebonyi?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by BluntCrazeMan: 5:50am On May 01, 2023
Bhella5:
Are there beggars in Ebonyi?
I wouldn't say.

But there are lots of hungry people there for sure.

200 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by Trustedapparel(m): 5:52am On May 01, 2023
Ok kwantiniu
Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by Lifestone(m): 5:54am On May 01, 2023
Our leaders must be ready to be accountable to the people. If you can't stand the heat, what are you doing in the kitchen?

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by Corridon: 5:57am On May 01, 2023
The satanic APC has succeeded in destroying Nigeria totally.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by wakaman: 6:01am On May 01, 2023
grin
Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by money121(m): 6:08am On May 01, 2023
Noted
Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by Mitchy49(m): 6:08am On May 01, 2023
The hungry young kids there are not indigene of the state. They are from Kano, Borno state. Nobody from the southeast can ever go hungry. I'm not Igbo but I have never seen an Igbo Beggar.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by ozo13(m): 6:09am On May 01, 2023
Corridon:
The satanic APC has succeeded in destroying Nigeria totally.
I don't think sensitive issue as this should be politicized.It means if the party u belong to do exact same thing, u will look the oda way while others are condemning it.Almost all state are bedeviled with this useless politicians.God help us

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by helinues: 6:11am On May 01, 2023
Why should they suspend the journalist?

I did not see anything wrong with the photos. Poverty is everywhere except if we want to be deceiving ourselves

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by Corridon: 6:13am On May 01, 2023
ozo13:
I don't think sensitive issue as this should be politicized.It means if the party u belong to do exact same thing, u will look the oda way while others are condemning it.Almost all state are bedeviled with this useless politicians.God help us
I'm apolitical.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by Moferere: 6:14am On May 01, 2023
So, Children eat leftover food in the East too?

Ndi developers

136 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by BluntCrazeMan: 6:18am On May 01, 2023

The INEC and the National Assembly (NASS) should know this:
“If the Nigerian Laws can allow Voters to download and login to a Secured ‘ONE-USER-PER-DEVICE’ Type of Voting Software or App, where ONLY ONE voter can login and synchronise his details on one device alone before the election day, and also vote ONLY on that same device he had already earlier logged-in before the election day,
then Nigeria can achieve a perfect REMOTE Electronic-Voting Option for Voters In Diaspora.”

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by BluntCrazeMan: 6:22am On May 01, 2023
Moferere:
So, Children eat leftover food in the East too?

Ndi developers
So, there are States in Nigeria where there are NO BAD LEADERSHIP.??
(Where there is proper equity in the sharing and circulation of resources??)

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by BluntCrazeMan: 6:24am On May 01, 2023
helinues:
Why should they suspend the journalist?

I did not see anything wrong with the photos. Poverty is everywhere except if we want to be deceiving ourselves
The hypocrisy and the insensitivity of those who suspended the journalist is the main problem here.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by helinues: 6:25am On May 01, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
The hypocrisy and the insensitivity of those who suspended the journalist is the main problem here.

Isn't that opportunity to address the poverty in the state?

We like to claim who we are not

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by hisgrace090: 6:26am On May 01, 2023
Eye service in the extreem.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by Millimann: 6:26am On May 01, 2023
Umahi is an action governor, but the spirit of APC has enveloped him.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:27am On May 01, 2023
wahala o
Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by Ihateheadslamer: 6:30am On May 01, 2023
Where in Nigeria are people not hungry?
BluntCrazeMan:
I wouldn't say.

But there are lots of hungry people there for sure.

You ever been to the northern states, all most all of the citizens there are beggers and kidnappers tongue

7 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by Sijo01(f): 6:33am On May 01, 2023
These looters will do anything to suppress the voice of the common man.

One thing is sure, the people they oppressed today will be the cause of their downfall tomorrow.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by BluntCrazeMan: 6:33am On May 01, 2023
helinues:

Isn't that opportunity to address the poverty in the state?

We like to claim who we are not
You know...

One thing our government doesn't know how to do well is “Proper Public Engagement”.

The key to unlocking the most needed priority infrastructure is in proper public engagement.

6 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by helinues: 6:34am On May 01, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
You know...

One thing our government doesn't know how to do well is “Proper Public Engagement”.

The key to unlocking the most needed priority infrastructure is in proper public engagement.

Even if they want to punish anyone, it should be the organizer/security. How did those kids get to the venue? That's the question Ebonyi government should be asking who ever organize the fun fair

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by BluntCrazeMan: 6:35am On May 01, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Where in Nigeria are people not hungry?

You ever been to the northern states, all most all of the citizens there are beggers and kidnappers tongue
I don't know why people believe that EVERYBODY in the South East is a rich man.

I mean,, is that what they discuss and feed themselves with inside their WHATSAPP-GROUPS.??

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by Marketgists(f): 6:43am On May 01, 2023
Hmmmmm i remember when i went to my grand mother's place for a meeting she told me alot by saying that a day will come when many people from far and near will just waste their time reading my comments.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by Jones4190(m): 6:53am On May 01, 2023
Igbo people don't beg have come to an end today

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by Coly2012(m): 6:55am On May 01, 2023
Mitchy49:
The hungry young kids there are not indigene of the state. They are from Kano, Borno state. Nobody from the southeast can ever go hungry. I'm not Igbo but I have never seen an Igbo Beggar.
Oga am igbo, and am telling you that we have high number of beggers here most expecially of ebonyi state.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by nedu666: 6:56am On May 01, 2023
Which one is ebonyi state journalists. Does he not belong to any media organisation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by Mitchy49(m): 6:57am On May 01, 2023
Coly2012:
Oga am igbo, and am telling you that we have high number of beggers here most expecially of ebonyi state.

Are you sure about this?
If true, what are u doing to take them off the streets?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by Chibuezem(m): 6:59am On May 01, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
According to Omotayo Williams’ Tweet:
(@KadunaResident)..

Source:
https://twitter.com/KadunaResident/status/1652624111711944704?t=mzUm85fVLgvJAItMhSCyvw
I for once I'm happy that Ebonyi has an airport unlike Abia State . The development and growth of a state is not sudden, it's gradual in all states of the federation we still have children begging for food or hustling to make money which I personally don't like. I don't support any party however Governor Dave has transformed Ebonyi state in it's infrastructure, He has lifted the stigma of Ebonyi people as backward, dirty individuals not exposed to modern facilities.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Muslim Group Seeks Withdrawal Of 'jonathan's N100 Note' From Circulation / Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso / Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.