Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

CARS45 ABUJA INVENTORY!!!! - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / CARS45 ABUJA INVENTORY!!!! (9817 Views)

How To Become A Cars45 Merchant And Earn Over 100K Per Month / How To Become A Cars45 Merchant And Earn Over 100K Per Month / Sell & Buy Cars With Us @ Cars45 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CARS45 ABUJA INVENTORY!!!! by Opeexclusive04(m): 6:52am On Jul 11, 2018
Some pocket friendly deals

Re: CARS45 ABUJA INVENTORY!!!! by Opeexclusive04(m): 6:54am On Jul 11, 2018
Opeexclusive04:
Some pocket friendly deals

Tata Indigo-300k

Honda Accord 2012-1.7

Toyota Corolla- 1.5
Re: CARS45 ABUJA INVENTORY!!!! by Opeexclusive04(m): 8:34am On Jul 12, 2018
Opeexclusive04:

Tata Indigo-300k

Honda Accord 2012-1.7

Toyota Corolla- 1.5

Re: CARS45 ABUJA INVENTORY!!!! by Opeexclusive04(m): 12:29am On Jul 13, 2018
Some Moore

1. 2014 VENZA

2. C180 FULLY LOADED

3. IS250 TOKS

4. 2013 CAMRY TOKS!!!

LOCATION-ABUJA

CONTACT - 07066651884

Re: CARS45 ABUJA INVENTORY!!!! by oladiran2(m): 3:02am On Jul 13, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4368727/how-cars-45-ripped-us.
Opeexclusive04:
Some Moore

1. 2014 VENZA

2. C180 FULLY LOADED

3. IS250 TOKS

4. 2013 CAMRY TOKS!!!

LOCATION-ABUJA

CONTACT - 07066651884
Re: CARS45 ABUJA INVENTORY!!!! by Opeexclusive04(m): 7:20am On Jul 14, 2018
Re: CARS45 ABUJA INVENTORY!!!! by Opeexclusive04(m): 7:39am On Jul 14, 2018
Opeexclusive04:

I understand your summation and plight but most importantly let me clearify some things

1. Cars45 do not sell cars to any one, the car you took for sale was inspected and placed on auction( only car45 accredited dealers have acces to the auction site) during the auction process the seller sees the prices their cars are being bidded for by the dealers and if you re comfortable with the highest bid you get your cash within 45Mins. So most cars at the lot are dealer cars that were won during the auction process.

2. You spoke about overheating and subsequently getting a lemon, As we know a bad technician will always blame his tools as small as a blown out fan fuse can cos the issue and it will escalate and wrecking the vehicle, be that as it may, if we are to go by the faulty car, Wherein the sales person placed his/her interest above the client could just take it as a business gone south without good follow up

3. Like we all know the automobile market can be very tricky and some sales person(s) something tries to lobby an intending buyer either by words or by actions but the game is solely on the buyer to perform due diligence.

4. This thread has gone up to 2 pages and definitely NL members have contacted and trust me even if its needle i used to pinch dem, dey for come talk, and I don't even ask for a review on the thread also cos i believe what I make happen for you, God will do for me I never try to make anyone buy a car I allow you see it as it is and answer your questions with clarifications... parting away with you money is your sole discretion and i cant interfere as a matter of fact, If you re not paying 100% no deposit is allowed(if you no get money.......... grin.)

5. once again I'm sorry for the outcome of that transaction we all know a deal is as good as the parties involved some are lemon some are sweet Oranges. we move and learn. Cheers have a wonderful weekend

Re: CARS45 ABUJA INVENTORY!!!! by Opeexclusive04(m): 12:26am On Jul 23, 2018
Opeexclusive04:

I understand your summation and plight but most importantly let me clearify some things

1. Cars45 do not sell cars to any one, the car you took for sale was inspected and placed on auction( only car45 accredited dealers have acces to the auction site) during the auction process the seller sees the prices their cars are being bidded for by the dealers and if you re comfortable with the highest bid you get your cash within 45Mins. So most cars at the lot are dealer cars that were won during the auction process.

2. You spoke about overheating and subsequently getting a lemon, As we know a bad technician will always blame his tools as small as a blown out fan fuse can cos the issue and it will escalate and wrecking the vehicle, be that as it may, if we are to go by the faulty car, Wherein the sales person placed his/her interest above the client could just take it as a business gone south without good follow up

3. Like we all know the automobile market can be very tricky and some sales person(s) something tries to lobby an intending buyer either by words or by actions but the game is solely on the buyer to perform due diligence.

4. This thread has gone up to 2 pages and definitely NL members have contacted and trust me even if its needle i used to pinch dem, dey for come talk, and I don't even ask for a review on the thread also cos i believe what I make happen for you, God will do for me I never try to make anyone buy a car I allow you see it as it is and answer your questions with clarifications... parting away with you money is your sole discretion and i cant interfere as a matter of fact, If you re not paying 100% no deposit is allowed(if you no get money.......... grin.)

5. once again I'm sorry for the outcome of that transaction we all know a deal is as good as the parties involved some are lemon some are sweet Oranges. we move and learn. Cheers have a wonderful weekend

HOLLA
Re: CARS45 ABUJA INVENTORY!!!! by Opeexclusive04(m): 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
Re: CARS45 ABUJA INVENTORY!!!! by Opeexclusive04(m): 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2019
SORRY FOR THE BREAK IN TRANSMISSION, WE ARE STILL HERE, BUT THE OVERWHELMING TRAFFIC HAS ALWAYS KEPT US OFFLINE.

2007 PASSAT- 1M

2009 MAZDA CX-9-2M

LAND CRUISER 2014-18M

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2010 Toyota Camry Se With Navigation, Fully Pimped / Toyota Avensis Verso Or Corolla Verso Needed / Clean Tokunbo Toyota Corolla 2000 Model @ a give-away price of 780K 08035661881

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.