Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Multiple City Flight Booking - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Multiple City Flight Booking (707 Views)

HELP On International Flight Booking / Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes / Family Of 5 Rescued After Container Fell On Multiple Vehicles On Lagos Road.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multiple City Flight Booking by brodalikeme(m): 10:59pm On May 08, 2018
Hello, please I urgently need help/advice on booking flights from Montreal to Kampala, Kampala to Nairobi, Nairobi to Yaoundé and Yaoundé to Montreal please. That is multiple city booking.
How do I go about doing this please?

Thanks
Re: Multiple City Flight Booking by BedLam: 8:36am On May 09, 2018
brodalikeme:
Hello, please I urgently need help/advice on booking flights from Montreal to Kampala, Kampala to Nairobi, Nairobi to Yaoundé and Yaoundé to Montreal please. That is multiple city booking.
How do I go about doing this please?

Thanks
Pls this is usually very expensive if you want to book multiple. I don't know how you will do it but my case, I booked different flights which were cheaper compared to one multiple city flights. Go to Expedia and book. You will see the " multiple city" tab.
Re: Multiple City Flight Booking by BedLam: 8:38am On May 09, 2018
You can book a return ticket to Kampala but that means you are going back to Kampala to take your return flight back to Montreal and you must plan well.
Re: Multiple City Flight Booking by brodalikeme(m): 8:40am On May 09, 2018
BedLam:
Pls this is usually very expensive if you want to book multiple. I don't know how you will do it but my case, I booked different flights which were cheaper compared to one multiple city flights. Go to Expedia and book. You will see the " multiple city" tab.

Thanks, I tried Expedia and it wasn’t really helpful. Find the flight is one thing, payment is another thing especially if you are not the traveler.
Re: Multiple City Flight Booking by BedLam: 8:46am On May 09, 2018
brodalikeme:

Thanks, I tried Expedia and it wasn’t really helpful. Find the flight is one thing, payment is another thing especially if you are not the traveler.
Look for separate flights to each of these countries you mentioned. But book a return flight to Kampala from Montreal.

(1) (Reply)

66 Interesting Facts About Afghanistan / Toplemontravel Is A Scam / 102 Yr Great-grandma Jumps Out Of Plane To Become The Oldest Skydiver In D World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.