Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

"Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist (25008 Views)

Ogun: 'stop Dumping Dead Babies, Faeces In Public Waste Bins" - Commissioner / Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach / Unbelievable: Nigerian Youths Now Mix Methylated Spirit And Coke To Get High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by Nobody: 10:34am On May 09, 2018
Skepticus:
shocked

Da Bleep?

Youths in the core Northern states of Kano, Kaduna and Jigawa are known to abuse anything that has no trace of ethanol on it.

The rate of hopelessness arising from bleak opportunities for the youth is so high that if Alcohol was legal there, they'll ferment anything for consumption.
Something is telling me you're Nwamaikpe angry
Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by Damzy007: 10:46am On May 09, 2018
Make Dem try monkey or chimpazee shit. shocked
Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by poweredcom(m): 10:47am On May 09, 2018
igbe alangba Lord ave mercy

1 Like

Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:48am On May 09, 2018
In 10 years, northern elites would be living behind a trump style wall, scared of their own children
Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by CarlosTheJackal: 10:49am On May 09, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
when I was in the north I use to watch them from my window and you would see them sitting near the suckaway pit sniffing shit. At first I didn't understand until I noticed that they looked dizzy after spending so much time there.
Those guys can sniff anything to stay high.
That's how I climbed bike to my house and I asked the guy if he knew my street he said yes, just for him to take me and passed my street even when I was shouting to him that I've reached. He was even the one telling me that I've not reached that he knows the place very well. I knew at that moment that his highness was above the sun. Some will carry you half way and say they have reached grin
This is damn funny
Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by lastmessenger: 10:53am On May 09, 2018
Some of them even drink lizard urine

1 Like

Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by Paperwhite(m): 10:56am On May 09, 2018
Crocky23:
Tinubu is sniffing Buhari's faeces, which is worse.
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by bamidelevictor(m): 11:01am On May 09, 2018
But... Com o shocked aw d man take know??
Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by Kukushim: 11:05am On May 09, 2018
So there is a story on BBC on why young people are taking codeine. Take a look and see whether the government move was justified.
https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-43952547
https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-44051000
cosmatika:
shocked Lizard go soon go extinct because them sniffers go dey kill lizard to collect d feaces wey dey d belle. MDCN and NMA should compel FG to reverse the ban on codeine abeg
Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by Nobody: 11:09am On May 09, 2018
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
TroubleMaker47:
Lazy youths
Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by onatisi(m): 11:40am On May 09, 2018
PrincessB1:
shocked

Inasmuch as they go around sniffing smelly drainage definitely lizard faeces is nothing to them.

Maladorous substances suddenly becomes a pleasant aroma to them.

It won't surprise me if they ingest it too undecided
DISGUSTING

They are psychologically deranged undecided
The question is; can NAFDAC ban lizard too grin
but honestly speaking any one sniffing drainages ,cow dung,lizard shit is no longer normal. Because there is nothing high in sniffing shit . The north seem to have a bigger problem than Boko Haram coming up. Very soon these boys will say they want to be sniffing human blood or human hair

2 Likes

Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by einsteine(m): 11:50am On May 09, 2018
I wonder which pharmaceutical company would be closed for this now? The earlier they realize that the problem is not in the people selling drugs but those buying it, the better. If you deny an addict codeine, he would simply go sniff lizard faeces.

Stay away from drugs, folks. Once you are addicted, it's hard to get out.
Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by enemyofprogress: 12:04pm On May 09, 2018
Ajepako na which one you and lala dey take?
Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by Printerscanner: 12:11pm On May 09, 2018
Crocky23:
Tinubu is sniffing Buhari's faeces, which is worse.

Bringing a nonentity like you to the world is worse.
Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by HomeOfMe(f): 12:14pm On May 09, 2018
HeWrites:
The President of the Association of Psychiatrists in Nigeria (APN), Dr Taiwo Sheikh, says according to a recent study, 85% of mad people in Nigeria are youths within the age bracket of 18-38.

The psychiatrist in a recent interview with Daily Independent, said the major cause of mental challenge in Nigeria has gone beyond drug abuse as the youths now inhale lizard faeces as well to get high.

According to him,
"Our young men are sniffing lizard faeces, they are putting their noses into pit toilets to inhale things from there and they are also smoking match sticks. It is now beyond the abuse of drugs sold in pharmacies. Before now, when you talk of substance use disorder your mind goes to use and abuse of substances like heroine, Indian hemp or cocaine but this trend has changed.”

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/85-of-psychotic-people-in-nigeria-are-youths-they-now-sniff-lizard-feaces-to-get-high-psychiatrist.html

Let's open our soak-aways/septic tanks for them to come and sniff out all the sh1t smell from there;mcheeew. What a wasted generation.

1 Like

Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by newoffer: 12:29pm On May 09, 2018
U need Holy spirit n not all dis fake highness
Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by yazach: 12:50pm On May 09, 2018
Nigeria youths are lazy

I stand with president buhar
Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:58pm On May 09, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
This is damn funny
It wasn't funny then till after I left. Those guys can do this just to be high.
You will see someone standing for about 20min gazing into the air and smiling.
A bus conductor can collect 10naira from you and still give you change. Then where they are suppose to give you change they will tell you that your money is not enough cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by CarlosTheJackal: 1:02pm On May 09, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
It wasn't funny then till after I left. Those guys can do this just to be high.
You will see someone standing for about 20min gazing into the air and smiling.
A bus conductor can collect 10naira from you and still give you change. Then where they are suppose to give you change they will tell you that your money is not enough cheesy
Which of the northern states is all these happening?
Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by princessayesha(f): 1:57pm On May 09, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Aboki make una con see una food oh embarassed

Kano Sokoto the core north , Lizard shiiit naaa highest naaa

Lizard shiiiit be like sharwama for their eye

People when de sniff smelling gutter as highness lipsrsealed embarassed
They should have just sniffed your father's breath instead wink
Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by wizod(m): 2:17pm On May 09, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
cryeven lizard faeces
na today?
Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by methodyk: 2:26pm On May 09, 2018
What is the purpose of this info/ Awareness?
HeWrites:
The President of the Association of Psychiatrists in Nigeria (APN), Dr Taiwo Sheikh, says according to a recent study, 85% of mad people in Nigeria are youths within the age bracket of 18-38.

The psychiatrist in a recent interview with Daily Independent, said the major cause of mental challenge in Nigeria has gone beyond drug abuse as the youths now inhale lizard faeces as well to get high.

According to him,
"Our young men are sniffing lizard faeces, they are putting their noses into pit toilets to inhale things from there and they are also smoking match sticks. It is now beyond the abuse of drugs sold in pharmacies. Before now, when you talk of substance use disorder your mind goes to use and abuse of substances like heroine, Indian hemp or cocaine but this trend has changed.”

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/85-of-psychotic-people-in-nigeria-are-youths-they-now-sniff-lizard-feaces-to-get-high-psychiatrist.html

Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by TheKingIsHere: 3:03pm On May 09, 2018
Itsmeaboki where are you?

Hope you will clamour for the ban of lizard faeces soon? Confused souls.

1 Like

Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by TheKingIsHere: 3:16pm On May 09, 2018
carinmom:
This isn't new na, this has been around since, even before the abuse of tramadol and codein, they have been sniffing lizard faeces, pit latrines, gutter, super glue and solution.

And petrol too.
Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by TheKingIsHere: 3:19pm On May 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
How can one inhale pit toilet just to get high Biko? angry
Govto the north, you will see plenty of them inhaling pit toilet, gutters or petrol to get high.
Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by Countersam(m): 3:35pm On May 09, 2018
HeWrites:

According to him,

Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by carinmom(f): 3:35pm On May 09, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

And petrol too.

Oh I've forgotten that one sef.
Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by Apoztl3(m): 3:53pm On May 09, 2018
Which one is this now...ahn ahn
Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:29pm On May 09, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Which of the northern states is all these happening?
Kaduna. I lived in Banawa

1 Like

Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by dochenaj: 4:33pm On May 09, 2018
Ellabae:
Lizard? shocked Abeg this one weak me
Ella my girlfriend, this one na small thing.
Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by CarlosTheJackal: 4:44pm On May 09, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Kaduna. I lived in Banawa
wow. This means that i might have seen your shadow. #Lol. Are you still in Kaduna? That was my area before though I'm planning to relocate there again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March / Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 / Yellow Fever Cause Of Unusual Deaths In Enugu Ezike - Enugu Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.