Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:59 AM

"Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist (25148 Views)

Lagos Cleans Open Faeces At Ojudu-Berger (Video) / Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach / Unbelievable: Nigerian Youths Now Mix Methylated Spirit And Coke To Get High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by CarlosTheJackal: 4:45pm On May 09, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Kaduna. I lived in Banawa
wow. This means that i might have seen your shadow. #Lol. Are you still in Kaduna? That was my area before though I'm planning to relocate there again..
Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:53pm On May 09, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
wow. This means that i might have seen your shadow. #Lol. Are you still in Kaduna? That was my area before though I'm planning to relocate there again..
Lol. I'm in Enugu now
Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by romeorailss: 6:11pm On May 09, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:

Na lie ... U are not planning to relocate there angry and she knows angry . U wan corner the girl grin cheesy
Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by Fourwinds: 6:30pm On May 09, 2018
carinmom:
This isn't new na, this has been around since, even before the abuse of tramadol and codein, they have been sniffing lizard faeces, pit latrines, gutter, super glue and solution.
no wonder my former neighbour like living in pit latrine houses....I was wondering because the man has money to even rent a flat...

at night he shouts....sometimes you greet him and he would just be starring at one without responding

1 Like

Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by CarlosTheJackal: 7:12pm On May 09, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Lol. I'm in Enugu now
Are you a student there? I attended Christ Ambassadors College back in those days when it was the best school to be in
Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:15pm On May 09, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Are you a student there? I attended Christ Ambassadors College back in those days when it was the best school to be in
I lived there but relocated long time ago. I wrote Jamb there.
Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by CarlosTheJackal: 7:36pm On May 09, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I lived there but relocated long time ago. I wrote Jamb there.
We will talk to track back to old days that made the place interesting

1 Like

Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by carinmom(f): 7:36pm On May 09, 2018
Fourwinds:
no wonder my former neighbour like living in pit latrine houses....I was wondering because the man has money to even rent a flat...

at night he shouts....sometimes you greet him and he would just be starring at one without responding

That your neighbour is funny o grin
Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:39pm On May 09, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
We will talk to track back to old days that made the place interesting
pre-bokoharam days
Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by CarlosTheJackal: 7:48pm On May 09, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
pre-bokoharam days
I've left before then. We were the people that repel those miscreants back in the days of sharia riots
Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:59pm On May 09, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
I've left before then. We were the people that repel those miscreants back in the days of sharia riots
Lol
Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 10, 2018
bamidelevictor:
But... Com o shocked aw d man take know??
This has been going for long. So many people are not aware of this. They take the white part of the faeces( lizard droppings has the major black part & a tiny white part) & they say it's as strong as cocaine.
Re: "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist by newoffer: 10:35am On May 18, 2018
Ethanol is a silent killer. They now act as sexual enhancer. This is very harmful to the public

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients / WHO To Declare Aspartame Sweetener A Possible Carcinogen / Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.