Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Davido And His Two-faced Lyrics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And His Two-faced Lyrics (1032 Views)

Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian / Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death / Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And His Two-faced Lyrics by testament007: 6:57am On May 09, 2018
Hey Davido, I know you are the perfect example of how good money combined with hard work and consistency trumps talent all the time. Do you ever take time out to listen to your lyrics? Aren't you hypocritical?

You released Aye three years ago and you got us singing and dancing:

"Aa yeeee
Aaaaa yeeee!
Cos she wants my love o"

You were so much in love, you told us about your girl.

"She no want designer!
She no want Ferrari!
She say na my love o!"

We all liked the song, it was a hit. All the girls loved the song, they fell in love with guys just for the sake of true love. They didn't demand money or designer's clothes because they all took your girl as their model.

But now, Davido I don't understand you again. What happened to your girl? We guys are at our wit's end because you have changed the tune. You are now telling us about your new girl.

"So I am looking for a sister
Chioma my lover
She get the dollar dollar!
She dey wear designer!"

Your girl is materialistic.

"She say give me assurance
I give my baby lifetime assurance"

You gave her a Porsche! A ride worth 40 million abi 20 million naira?

You set the table so high.
Damn you Davido! Now all the girls want to wear designer's fashion, they are asking for dollars and Porsches. This is not fair Davido, what happened to your former girl? Is she not the same person you were gushing about;

"She fine pass Darego!
She dey do like Ronaldo!
My sweetie potato!
Eminado!"

You told us love is blind but now you are saying something else:

"Love is sweet o
When money enter
Love is sweeter
Pepper rest o"

So your love is now all about money, designers outfits, expensive cars eh? No wonder you declared in "Fall",

"Money fall on you/Banana fall on you
Prada fall on you oh/Cos, I'm in love with you oh, eeh"

And in "If", you stated:

"If I tell you say I love you o/My money my body na your own o baby
Thirty billion for the account o/Versace and Gucci for your body o baby"

Have you ever asked yourself if any of these girls would be with you if you didn't have money eh? Would Chioma still be with you despite the presence of your baby mamas if you were a broke guy?

Davido, see what you have caused! Angelina came to see me last week. She told me, "I need a Porsche. Please buy a Porsche for me! Have you not seen what Davido has done for Chioma?"

"But Davido is a rich kid and...." I tried to explain but she cut in,

"No excuses! You are older than Davido. I need assurance. Buy me a Porsche or I will break up with you"

I sighed, "Okay dear, I will buy it for you. Let me go and deposit part payment"

"Aww...i love you! How much are you depositing?"

"I have N2000 on me right now. I will pay the money in bits till I complete payment hopefully in 2034"

"How much did you say you are paying again?" She queried.

"Two thowsin naira" I replied.

Silence enveloped the room as Angelina sized me from head to toe. She hissed, turned around and walked out of the house. She walked out of my life. My angel left me because I can't give her assurance.

Don't let me see you around me Davido, I will whip you with my koboko! Don't try to explain yourself, I don't want to listen to your double-faced lyrics anymore. Just go away with your Chioma abeg, while I go nurse my heartbreak with a hot plate of pepper soup. Assurance kee you there! �

#Leritude
Iniobong Leroi Umoh

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Two-faced Lyrics by Oblitz(m): 7:05am On May 09, 2018
Na so
Re: Davido And His Two-faced Lyrics by blazeonyilo: 7:18am On May 09, 2018
Wow! Nice piece man[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Davido And His Two-faced Lyrics by hypertension(m): 7:22am On May 09, 2018
The Op is Wise. Love This
Re: Davido And His Two-faced Lyrics by Nobody: 8:06am On May 09, 2018
Two thowsin Naira

That cracked me up like mad
Re: Davido And His Two-faced Lyrics by LieutenantBOBO: 8:55am On May 09, 2018
There's nothing hypocritical about anything!

Those who REALLY understand music will know that
music is an expression of one's self, feeling, idea or concern.

First of all, you should know that way before & after the release of Aye, girls have always asked for material things. That's the reason that they're girls. So don't say that
We all liked the song, it was a hit. All the girls loved the song, they fell in love with guys just for the sake of true love. They didn't demand money or designer's clothes because they all took your girl as their model.
Because that's a complete BS! That your girl loved you just for the sake of true love doesn't mean that there's no girl out there who loved a guy because of material things. It's IMPOSSIBLE!

Secondly, I said that music is an expression of one's self & also one's feelings. Many people tend to put their feelings down in a song. Now when David released Aye, you should know that he was singing bout a girl who actually loved him for who he is & not what he is.

Then when he released "IF & Fall", he was singing about what he's ready to do for the girl/woman because of the love he has for her. You get the jerk now?

Let me ask you a question. If you see someone that loves you for who you are & not what you are, won't you do everything possible to keep the relationship going? So, for the girl in the song Aye, David told her all the things he was ready to do for her in IF & FALL.

Have you ever asked yourself if any of these girls would be with you if you didn't have money eh? Would Chioma still be with you despite the presence of your baby mamas if you were a broke guy?
Earlier you said girls were falling in love with guys just because of true love. Now you're saying that girls wouldn't be with a guy if he didn't have money. SO WHAT EXACTLY IS YOUR POINT? You're just contradicting yourself! Do you even know if his baby mama actually loved him for who he was? Are you in her mind & heart to know that she loved him because of his money?

Davido, see what you have caused! Angelina came to see me last week. She told me, "I need a Porsche. Please buy a Porsche for me! Have you not seen what Davido has done for Chioma?"
I hate to break it to you, but who ever Angelina is, she didn't love you. You were never her boyfriend. You were simply a means to an end.

I don't know what else to say. But you can't blame David for what your girl thinks, says, does & wants. People have different ways that they show their love & any girl that doesn't appreciate the little you can offer does not love you for who you are & that's final.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Ceec Looks So Gorgeous In New Photos- Photos / Former Bbnaija Housemate, Ifuennada, Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photo / BBNaija's Bam Bam Looks Pretty In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.