Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

How To Turn Words You Are Typing Into Quick Gifs That Has Sounds Using This App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Turn Words You Are Typing Into Quick Gifs That Has Sounds Using This App (308 Views)

If You're Using This To Charge Your Phone, Stop Immediately / You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. / How To Get Free Data On Airtel Using This Trick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Words You Are Typing Into Quick Gifs That Has Sounds Using This App by correctBlogger(m): 7:04am On May 09, 2018
Alright guys, i'm Emmanuel Godwin, and as always, i'm always bringing good stuffs to the table.. but this table is not shaking.

Anyways.. today i'll be introducing you to a very simple, lite, straightforward and easy to use app, that i stumbled on while taking a stroll in Google Play Store some few days ago.

And what does it do? Simple... it lets you turn words you are typing into quick gifs that you can send to everyone on your various social media networks, just like you do with emoji.. But wait, now this is the fun part, this gif is not just the normal gifs we are used to seeing everyday, now these gifs have a short sound clip attached to them that makes them look and sound more funny, and at the same time help to convey your messages properly.

So the app's name is TuneMoji, and because this app is too awesome, we decided to create a separate and special article for it... So in this article, we discussed in details everything you need to know about the app, how it works, and everything thing else..

[img]https://4.bp..com/-xFLWY-uLInA/WvKOLgmYsRI/AAAAAAAAAIk/SNSexTZZpa0ABEGEVfLKaV0ckjJ2iBBvgCLcBGAs/s1600/create-gif-with-sound-02.jpg[/img]

So please good people of Nigerian and Nairaland, please follow the link below to our article, and i promise you, you're not gonna be disappointed..

Here's the link..

http://www.correctblogger.com/2018/05/create-gif-with-sound-using-tunemoji-mobile-app.html

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Introduces New Tool To Address Fake News / Whatsapp To Start Charging Business Users / Do You Know That You Can Get Paid For D Airtime U Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.