Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

How To Get Free Data On Airtel Using This Trick - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Free Data On Airtel Using This Trick (5766 Views)

How To Activate Unlimited Free Browsing On Airtel Using The Opera Handler Browse / How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile / Watch/stream Unlimited Movies For Free On Airtel Using Nuvu App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free Data On Airtel Using This Trick by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
Welcome Reader, Now i present to you a great that is now working on the Airtel network. Simply dial *479# to get the Airtel free data of 1GB for 1 month. This is referred to as Airtel RechargePlus. The Recharge Plus is a recharge promotion that gives FREE DATA as a reward for recharge. Customers can enjoy 250MB every week (up to 1GB every month) by simply recharging their Airtel lines consistently.

The funny thing here is that The data bundle cannot actually be checked, it seems to work on the background however.

How to Get Airtel Free Data of 1gb with *475#

This is a new one, works best for people with old airtel that has not been used for a while. All you need to do is look for your Airtel sim card from where it has been lying since, clean it and insert it into your smartphone. Then dial *475# twice i.e: That is *475# two times.

When you must have dialed the code for the first time, a notification mes

Read More: https://naijtecho..com/2019/10/how-to-get-free-data-on-airtel-using-479.html

Re: How To Get Free Data On Airtel Using This Trick by ken6488(m): 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
All this one chance bloggers......
Go to www.techoragon..com
And see real stuffz
Re: How To Get Free Data On Airtel Using This Trick by OLUWABIG(m): 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
Fake stuffs

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received / The Most Durable Smart Phone!!! / Please How Can I Opt Out From Airtel Free Facebook Plan Permanently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.