Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,971 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

10 Reasons Rabbits Are Better Than Dogs And Cats - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 10 Reasons Rabbits Are Better Than Dogs And Cats (890 Views)

I Need A Vet That Is Very Good With Dogs And Cats. / When Did Dogs And Cats Become So Fun That We Now Watch Them Online? / Cats Pass Out After Eating Their Owner's Marijuana Plants In US (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Rabbits Are Better Than Dogs And Cats by AgentXxx(m): 7:20am On May 09, 2018
‘Are you a cat or a dog person?’ you’ll often be asked.

But, for many of us, the answer is neither, because you know that rabbits are the best by a hop, skip and a thump.

Here’s 10 reasons rabbits are better than cats and dogs.

1)They can live in the room, house or the garden with the smallest amount of space available..If you’re renting the smallest room known to man but have a decent bit of garden or a small hutch for them they’ll be fine.

2)They like to see you a normal amount unlike dogs they don’t act like they’ve been stuck alone in a bunker for a year and you’re the first person to open the door when you get home.
Unlike cats they don’t look at you like they know you wore your pants two days in a row at the weekend. An hour with them is enough company for the day...

3)They’re the cutest ...Why does anyone bother with teacup dogs or kittens when you could have a dwarp lop, who doesn’t have claws that will dig into your knees while you’re both watching your favourite TV series...

4)Even their poo is cute, You don’t need me to go into a long description about the horror of cat litter trays or dogs with the runs.
At the risk of sounding like some sort of coprophiliac, rabbit poos are easily the best.

5)Binkys: When they’re happy they do these adorable jumps called binkys and they’re better than any purr or puppy eyes.

6)They’re sociable...As well as being great company for us, they crave the companionship of other rabbits.
It is recommends keeping at least two friendly rabbits together, the best combination being a neutered male and a neutered female.

7)You can teach them tricks; Aside from training them to use their litter tray and to come back to their hutch, if you’ve got the time you can train them up to take part in rabbit showjumping

coolThey’re divas: When they’re annoyed at you, or just don’t have time for your nonsense, you’ll know about it thanks to a thump or an adamant back turned on you.
But, unlike cats, this kind of behaviour comes and goes rather than being the default

9)They love their food more than the greatest gourmand...Sure, cats and dogs are usually pretty chuffed about chow but do they show their appreciation for an impending meal by running around their house and generally looking as excited as an 8-year-old on a festive morning?

Some, maybe – rabbits, all.

10) Safety; You have got no fear of leaving your toddler with rabbits.. I can promise he/she is going to love them and they are going to love him/her

NB: Please think carefully before buying a rabbit as, although they are impossibly cute, they’re a big responsibility as they live for 8-12 years and need just as much care as cats or dogs...

Need Rabbits As Pet Contact Me on 08054818393 specifying the colour you would love to have...

Re: 10 Reasons Rabbits Are Better Than Dogs And Cats by Nobody: 7:25am On May 09, 2018
You try, i like rabbits too. Can i bath them?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Rabbits Are Better Than Dogs And Cats by Nobody: 7:49am On May 09, 2018
Cute, but delicious. I can't keep as a pet, what I can eat.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Rabbits Are Better Than Dogs And Cats by AgentXxx(m): 10:00pm On May 09, 2018
Yes, you can... How many rabbit have you got?
fuckerstard:
You try, i like rabbits too. Can i bath them?
Re: 10 Reasons Rabbits Are Better Than Dogs And Cats by AgentXxx(m): 10:02pm On May 09, 2018
Lol... If you say so
Earthbound:
Cute, but delicious. I can't keep as a pet, what I can eat.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Good Guard Dog? / Brindled Boerboel For STUD / Idbal Dog Exhibition 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.