Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

When Did Dogs And Cats Become So Fun That We Now Watch Them Online? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / When Did Dogs And Cats Become So Fun That We Now Watch Them Online? (872 Views)

I Need A Vet That Is Very Good With Dogs And Cats. / 10 Reasons Rabbits Are Better Than Dogs And Cats / Cats Pass Out After Eating Their Owner's Marijuana Plants In US (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did Dogs And Cats Become So Fun That We Now Watch Them Online? by Premiumwriter: 11:18am On Apr 25, 2021
I really don't understand the craze behind cat and dog videos that everyone is watching them online.

The videos are everywhere and just about every other video on my recommended list or Facebook is a cat or dog video.

I really don't like them and don't see it as interesting or fun to watch. Feels more like somebody is trying to force it down my throat cos no matter how much I try to skip them, they keep coming back.

I'm just tired of this thing.
Re: When Did Dogs And Cats Become So Fun That We Now Watch Them Online? by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 25, 2021
Stay off online then. More will come and you can’t do nothing except you swallow it down your throat and drink water.
Re: When Did Dogs And Cats Become So Fun That We Now Watch Them Online? by HealerH: 11:25am On Apr 25, 2021
First off. I dislike people who dislike animals... Especially if the animal is a dog.

Secondly, animal videos are more realistic than humans'. Humans act and play roles in videos. Animals don't act. They're real and they show you who they truly are.
Re: When Did Dogs And Cats Become So Fun That We Now Watch Them Online? by Premiumwriter: 11:25am On Apr 25, 2021
Carchoice:
Stay off online then. More will come and you can’t do nothing except you swallow it down your throat and drink water.
its in the signature mate. Your signature.
Re: When Did Dogs And Cats Become So Fun That We Now Watch Them Online? by Premiumwriter: 11:27am On Apr 25, 2021
HealerH:
First off. I dislike people that dislike animals... Especially if the animal is a dog.

Secondly, animal videos are more realistic than humans'. Humans act and play roles in videos. Animals don't act. They're real and they show you who they truly are.
this is exactly the same comment I find on those videos.

Like y'all have been programmed to comment the same thing over and over again.

And I'm serious about this. Go on Facebook and check the comments on any dog/cat videos and you'll see people saying they like these animals cos they are better than human beings
Re: When Did Dogs And Cats Become So Fun That We Now Watch Them Online? by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2021
Premiumwriter:
its in the signature mate. Your signature.
im not your mate grin

Your moniker says premiumwriter. But you have no idea about traffic contents.

Greater percentage of the world population especially the western world loves cats and dogs so much that they can kill you for it. Now tell me how else a good writer/content creator can win the heart of people if not with something they love so much?

Go and sleep. You sick in the head
Re: When Did Dogs And Cats Become So Fun That We Now Watch Them Online? by HealerH: 11:34am On Apr 25, 2021
Premiumwriter:
this is exactly the same comment I find on those videos.

Like y'all have been programmed to comment the same thing over and over again.

And I'm serious about this. Go on Facebook and check the comments on any dog/cat videos and you'll see people saying they like these animals cos they are better than human beings

It's a fact. In movies, humans "act". That means they pretend to be something they are not by assuming a movie role. But animals don't act.
Re: When Did Dogs And Cats Become So Fun That We Now Watch Them Online? by Premiumwriter: 11:34am On Apr 25, 2021
Carchoice:
im not your mate grin

Your moniker says premiumwriter. But you have no idea about traffic contents.

Greater percentage of the world population especially the western world loves cats and dogs so much that they can kill you for it. Now tell me how else a good writer/content creator can win the heart of people if not with something they love so much?

Go and sleep. You sick in the head

Funny.

I'm sure we are not age mate same way we are not grammatically. You might want to try and pick up a dictionary to close up that gap soon.

Are you talking about oshodi traffic? undecided
Re: When Did Dogs And Cats Become So Fun That We Now Watch Them Online? by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 25, 2021
Premiumwriter:

Funny.

I'm sure we are not age mate same way we are not grammatically. You might want to try and pick up a dictionary to close up that gap soon.

Are you talking about oshodi traffic? undecided

grin

Some Phd holders are struggling to feed. Go and use your grammar to withdraw money from the bank.

Na frustration dey make you hate on animals so.
Re: When Did Dogs And Cats Become So Fun That We Now Watch Them Online? by Premiumwriter: 11:37am On Apr 25, 2021
HealerH:

It's a fact. In movies, humans "act". That means they pretend to be something they are not by assuming a movie role. But animals don't act.

So a cat that can only be a cat is better than a human that can be both a human, cat, dog or any other thing?

Maybe a cat is better than you but certainly not me.
Re: When Did Dogs And Cats Become So Fun That We Now Watch Them Online? by Premiumwriter: 11:39am On Apr 25, 2021
Carchoice:

grin

Some Phd holders are struggling to feed. Go and use your grammar to withdraw money from the bank.

Na frustration dey make you hate on animals so.

For every PhD holder struggling to feed, there are hundred more non-PhD holders without a sight of light at the end of their tunnel.

Of course you can think along that line.

And no. No be frustration. We have one of the biggest German shepherd I have ever seen.

I don't go around videoing it or screaming cute.
Re: When Did Dogs And Cats Become So Fun That We Now Watch Them Online? by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 25, 2021
Premiumwriter:

For every PhD holder struggling to feed, there are hundred more non-PhD holders without a sight of light at the end of their tunnel.

Of course you can think along that line.
Now we agree your grammar isn’t a yardstick to success?
Re: When Did Dogs And Cats Become So Fun That We Now Watch Them Online? by Premiumwriter: 11:47am On Apr 25, 2021
Carchoice:
Now you are talking. Now we agree your grammar isn’t a yardstick to success?
this your conclusion with what I said are as far apart as the earth is from the sun.

Please let's not turn this thread into a fight.
Re: When Did Dogs And Cats Become So Fun That We Now Watch Them Online? by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 25, 2021
Premiumwriter:
this your conclusion with what I said are as far apart as the earth is from the sun.

Please let's not turn this thread into a fight.
im not fighting but derailing your failed thread. Do we now agree that your grammar is not helping your writing career or not?
Re: When Did Dogs And Cats Become So Fun That We Now Watch Them Online? by Premiumwriter: 11:51am On Apr 25, 2021
Carchoice:
im not fighting but derailing your failed thread. Do we now agree that your grammar is not helping your writing career or not?
OK.
Re: When Did Dogs And Cats Become So Fun That We Now Watch Them Online? by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 25, 2021
Premiumwriter:
OK.
thank you for admitting your writing career is failing despite the money you wasted in acquiring grammar in school. Now you can go back to your Facebook feed and learn how to watch cat and dog fight video. It will help you ease some frustration.
Re: When Did Dogs And Cats Become So Fun That We Now Watch Them Online? by Premiumwriter: 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
Carchoice:
thank you for admitting your writing career is failing despite the money you wasted in acquiring grammar in school. Now you can go back to your Facebook feed and learn how to watch cat and dog fight video. It will help you ease some frustration.
seen
Re: When Did Dogs And Cats Become So Fun That We Now Watch Them Online? by meobizy(f): 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
I came to contribute but only saw a flame war. I’m out.
Re: When Did Dogs And Cats Become So Fun That We Now Watch Them Online? by PAQ(m): 11:42am On Apr 26, 2021
You are seeing these videos because:
- Pets are becoming more and more available & affordable to people. when i was a kid only very rich people could afford quality breeds, while their
feeds were only available from big super stores
- Watching a pet do some things can be astonishing, funny, remarkable and quite touching\ emotional
- Most people who find it hard to love or trust another human being, loving & caring for a pet is the fist step to self- therapy. some of these videos
can soften a harden mind. A man who can care and tolerate an animal will have no problem caring for his fellow man.

Dont forget that people have been in lock down with just themselves and their pets. There will be lots of memories to catch and events to capture with your phone and share to the world.

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Rottweiller Puppies 4sale In Abuja @ Giveaway Price... Only 65k / Pedigree Rott Pups, Cauc, Top Notch Gsd, Cane Corso Available For Sale / See A Snake I Just Killed...what Kind Of Snake Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.