Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Help, What Kind Of Sickness Is This? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help, What Kind Of Sickness Is This? (662 Views)

Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) / I Sell Any Kind Of Breeds Of Dogs Both Adults And Pups. / Pls Help!! My Female Gsd Isnt Eating And She Doesn't Show Any Sign Of Sickness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, What Kind Of Sickness Is This? by engrkaz(m): 8:12am On May 09, 2018
Hello NLanders, I need help for this innocent dog, her name is tipsy owned by a friend whose father was a minister for information during Obj's first term in office. My friend loved tipsy, and was always willing to take her wherever he goes. I received a some disturbing pictures of her from their former gate man. I sincerely broke down in tears. I called my friend to find out what has happened to Tipsy, and his response even shocked me more.. Don't u have work to do? Gerrout!! I want to rescue her...who can help with suggestions of how to help her recover.
Thanks

Pic 1: tipsy 2 years ago
Pic 2: current state

Re: Help, What Kind Of Sickness Is This? by Rany4all(m): 9:20am On May 09, 2018
Looks like Mange...but u really need to consult a vet for that dog to have the best chance of full recovery.
Re: Help, What Kind Of Sickness Is This? by Patented: 1:35pm On May 09, 2018
i agree
Rany4all:
Looks like Mange...but u really need to consult a vet for that dog to have the best chance of full recovery.
Re: Help, What Kind Of Sickness Is This? by blastac: 12:58am On May 10, 2018
No vex but u 4 no tell us say de former minister of information pikin na Ur friend..

(1) (Reply)

Start Booking For Pure Rott Puppies / Aggressive Snake Came Back In-search Of His Partner / 7month Old Boerboel For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.