Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,663 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

Incredible Job Opportunity! Are You Willing To Work For A Charity? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Incredible Job Opportunity! Are You Willing To Work For A Charity? (335 Views)

I'm Willing To Borrow Someone 300k As Long As You Get Me Legal Assurance / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Single Female Doctor: 'A Driver Refused To Work For Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Job Opportunity! Are You Willing To Work For A Charity? by Charlie2206: 8:51am On May 09, 2018
Are You Willing To Work For A Charity?

Who we are,
The International Women’s Society is looking for a hardworking, creative and eager individual to work in our Secretariat.
To read up about us, check out our website,
www.iwsnigeria.org

Who we are looking for,
This person should have integrity, respect, be hardworking and dependable/reliable.
The Job Description is attached.

If you are interested,
Contact us at secretary@iwsnigeria.org
Title the mail – RE: Are You Willing to Work for a Charity?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Hr Media / Recruiting IT Support Engineer For A Mutinational FMCG Company In Portharcourt / Female Business Center Operators Needed At Old Karu Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.