Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Another OAU Lecturer In The News For The Wrong Reasons - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Another OAU Lecturer In The News For The Wrong Reasons (2580 Views)

Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office / Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies / Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another OAU Lecturer In The News For The Wrong Reasons by fuckdemrepented: 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
grin
y u dey ignore my mention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another OAU Lecturer In The News For The Wrong Reasons by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:04am On Mar 24, 2021
fuckdemrepented:
y u dey ignore my mention
good morning. I wasn't online na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another OAU Lecturer In The News For The Wrong Reasons by fuckdemrepented: 8:07am On Mar 24, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
good morning. I wasn't online na
I was not given the bonus, they said the account that referred me has not been verified

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another OAU Lecturer In The News For The Wrong Reasons by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:11am On Mar 24, 2021
fuckdemrepented:
I was not given the bonus, they said the account that referred me has not been verified
I am still trying to complete all the stages
Be patient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another OAU Lecturer In The News For The Wrong Reasons by fuckdemrepented: 8:30am On Mar 24, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
I am still trying to complete all the stages
Be patient
u never submit your documents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another OAU Lecturer In The News For The Wrong Reasons by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2021
fuckdemrepented:
u never submit your documents
I have just been verified

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another OAU Lecturer In The News For The Wrong Reasons by fuckdemrepented: 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

I have just been verified
gotten thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another OAU Lecturer In The News For The Wrong Reasons by oluwadi: 12:43am On Mar 28, 2021
[quote author=oluwadi post=100036471][/quote]
Re: Another OAU Lecturer In The News For The Wrong Reasons by oluwadi: 12:48am On Mar 28, 2021
Dr. Layeni is in fresh soup
Re: Another OAU Lecturer In The News For The Wrong Reasons by oluwadi: 7:56am On Mar 31, 2021
[quote author=oluwadi post=100036471][/quote]

Do all these make Dr. Layeni innocent of marking students' scripts with a wrong solution?

Or make Dr. Akinbo innocent of not attending classes but collected huge salaries for doing nothing and not being able to vet correctly?

Or make Mr. Olurode innocent of not teaching the Course Content of a course alloted to him?

Or make Dr. Fabelurin innocent of not going to class during alloted class periods, but only during Lecture-free week?

Or make Mrs. Ezeah innocent of not attending her own Examination of a course she co-taught, making a student missed the exam?

Or make Dr. Layeni innocent of covering all above atrocities?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unijos Applicants On Nairaland / Posit College, Ojoo, Ibadan Old Student 2005/2006. / Jamb- Utme Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.