Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,373 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies (43774 Views)

Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office / OAU Lecturer Assault Student For Refusing To Switch Off Her Phone While In Class / Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by dre11(m): 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
OAU lecturer slumps, dies less than 24 hours she directed university’s convocation play

A senior lecturer of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife in Osun State Dr. Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi, slumped and died on Sunday morning.

Adeniyi, who was said not to have shown any sign of sickness, reportedly slumped around 11.00 am in her residence.

According to a source in the university, one of the children of the deceased informed a colleague, who in turn brought the news to the notice of the university authorities.

Her death came less than twenty four hours a Professor of Paediatrics at the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Complex, Ife Jerome Elusiyan, was shot dead by unknown gun men along Benin-Ekpoma road in Edo State.

According to a statement by the Public Relations Officer of the OAU, Mr. Abiodun Olarewaju, the deceased, an Acting Head of Department of Dramatic Arts of the university, directed this year’s OAU convocation play which was staged last Saturday.

The statement read in part: “She was part of the academic procession of the grand finale of the university’s 44th convocation. The Vice Chancellor, Professor Eyitope Ogunbodede, who was visibly unhappy, had visited the university’s Teaching Hospital and directed that necessary papers be filled for the conduct of a post mortem.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/oau-lecturer-slumps-dies-less-than-24-hours-she-directed-universitys-convocation-play/

Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by Omihanifa: 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
One death too many

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by GOFRONT(m): 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
Na waoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by kolafolabi(m): 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
That's why we all need to be doing check ups especially when someone clocks 40. I guess she might be suffering from hbp before her demise.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by meobizy(f): 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
Sedentary living has claimed another victim. Nigerians should ensure to get health-wise to reduce the potential of more health-related deaths.

7 Likes

Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by Kendumazy(m): 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
Rip to her.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2019
Chai, she probably thought, like everyone of us that she will celebrate Chrismas. R.I.P ma. So sad

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by Nukilia: 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
Now the country really needs help! Heaven rest the soul of the faithful departed undecided

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by czarina(f): 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
meobizy:
Sedentary living has claimed another victim. Nigerians should ensure to get health-wise to reduce the potential of more health-related deaths.
spot on! Sedentary living.

God rest her soul.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by Hotzone(m): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
Rip

1 Like

Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by Dididrumz(m): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
Sad
Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by BluntBoy(m): 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
Another OAU lecturer!! shocked

First, it was Igbokwe who died in his office.

And then, Elusiyan who was assassinated.

And now, Adeniyi.

All OAU lecturers, dying within one month.

OAU needs serious prayers.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by highdon(m): 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
What's the essence of wearing a gucci pant if u can't open ur legs wide for people to see that you have made it in life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by Kingpele(m): 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
Very terrible news RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by KIDfurniture(m): 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
R.i.p
Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by Toosure70: 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
Bad news
Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by Dozie32(m): 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2019
What a pity, may his educative soul rest in perfect peace Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by tstx(m): 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2019
Bad... RIP
Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by JubrinElSudan: 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2019
Was it not OAU that a Jumpology (PHE) lecturer slumped and died in his office? What's with OAU and death of recent?

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by theenchanter: 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2019
Too much stress on d previous day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2019
OAU again ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by lunacol(m): 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
So sad.
Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by dalass(f): 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
grin
Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by Abalado(f): 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
God have mercy, many has died this Dec, is just too much,, please God continue to keep and protect me and my family, cover us with ur blood Jesus Christ,, with all my well wishers too, even everyone reading this comment too,, this I ask for for the rest of the year and beyond in Jesus Christ name i pray,,, Amen...... Maaasalam

8 Likes

Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by Peters1234: 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by fatymore(f): 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
For people like me who just came across what sedentary living is

[b][/b]
A sedentary lifestyle is a type of lifestyle involving little or no physical activity. A person living a sedentary lifestyle is often sitting or lying down while engaged in an activity like reading, socializing, watching television, playing video games, or using a mobile phone/computer for much of the day.

27 Likes

Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
Never heard of her... May God give her family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Rip MA. Repping Great Ife! But The school dull sha
Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by vickydankal(f): 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
RIP
Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by ednut1(m): 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
Bintin laye. This year alone 4 of my secondary and uni course mates don die . Sigh

1 Like

Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by Isoduwa(m): 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
Blakewilli:
Chai, she probably thought, like everyone of us that she will celebrate Chrismas. R.I.P ma. So sad

Na Christmas be your personal problem �

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by Houseofglam7(f): 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
cry
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by Hassan05(m): 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
Why ��

I read one yesterday another today's touching OAU God heal our land!
Graphics designs with your phone.... link via my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brisket Bone Or Biscuit Bone? / Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) / Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.