Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,332 members, 7,842,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo (36290 Views)

Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) / Six Cultists Who Killed Fashola Arrested By Lagos Police (Photo) / Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by nairaman66(m): 11:19am On May 09, 2018
Nigerian Police are capable of doing everything!!
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by Nobody: 11:21am On May 09, 2018
Incomplete story

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by Nobody: 11:21am On May 09, 2018
what responsible guardian sends a 14yr old to buy food at 9.30 pm in atekong drive?

you guessed right, ashawoo guardian see her mouth like over inflated tyre.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by Truckpusher(m): 11:21am On May 09, 2018
aribisala0:
14 year old? 9pm?
Which kain ajebutter be dis?
With the current situation in Nigeria and the general antecedent of criminals . Naïve persons and teenagers could be targeted for all form of vices and such should be protected because they are vulnerable. The fact that people throw their kids into the street like they are grown adults doesn't still make it right.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by Mutemenot(m): 11:24am On May 09, 2018
That boy no pure shocked I use my spiritual eyes look am
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by aribisala0(m): 11:27am On May 09, 2018
Truckpusher:
With the current situation in Nigeria and the general antecedent of criminals . Naïve persons and teenagers could be targeted for all form of vices and such should be protected because they are vulnerable. The fact that people throw their kids into the street like they are grown adults doesn't still make it right.

I think you are living in a very privileged Nigeria not the real Nigeria.

Most 14 year olds in the real Nigeria hardly have electricity and a large number are not far from the streets at 9.00pm
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by Therealev: 11:30am On May 09, 2018
AutoSpaNg:
I think this is not true. i think the police just decided to give him a ride to his destination. how dare you accuse the hardworking Nigerian police of underaged arrest.

Na Abuja only una get Office?

for those that have a car. please visit our automated vehicle maintenance and repair facility located in Abuja.Visit us Between May 2-20th for free Diagnostic check of your Vehicle. we have engineers that can assemble and dissemble your vehicle to solve any issue its having within minutes using the latest technologies in the industry. call or mail me to book an appointment 0810 066 1236 or steve@autospa.ng
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by madone: 11:31am On May 09, 2018
AutoSpaNg:
I think this is not true. i think the police just decided to give him a ride to his destination. how dare you accuse the hardworking Nigerian police of underaged arrest.

for those that have a car. please visit our automated vehicle maintenance and repair facility located in Abuja.Visit us Between May 2-20th for free Diagnostic check of your Vehicle. we have engineers that can assemble and dissemble your vehicle to solve any issue its having within minutes using the latest technologies in the industry. call or mail me to book an appointment 0810 066 1236 or steve@autospa.ng
u talk nonsense finish come advertise ur business are u serious at all. Serious emotional matter like this u pull out shiit come still try make money from it and u think any reasonable person will patronize u
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by neonly: 11:31am On May 09, 2018
aribisala0:
14 year old? 9pm?
Which kain ajebutter be dis?

My son is 3yrs old nd usually send him on an errant by 11pm grin grin grin grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by Truckpusher(m): 11:32am On May 09, 2018
aribisala0:

I think you are living in a very privileged Nigeria not the real Nigeria.

Most 14 year olds in the real Nigeria hardly have electricity and a large number are not far from the streets at 9.00pm
This is isn't about living in a different Nigeria my friend ,It is about understanding your immediate environment and plan out how to remain alive and keep those around alive irrespective of the daily occurrences and leave the remaining percentage to God.

I also emphatically stated that despite the fact some parents have failed in keeping their children where they are suppose be at all times doesn't still make it right sending out teenagers out late in the night.

What if the the police were ordinary criminals parading in police uniform what would have become of the teenager ?
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by ufuosman(m): 11:32am On May 09, 2018
Dem good for dat, nonsense people
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by aribisala0(m): 11:32am On May 09, 2018
neonly:

My son is 3yrs old nd usually send him on an errant by 11pm grin grin grin grin
You na confirmed winch na

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:36am On May 09, 2018
Remind me the day the useless police arrested me with some people like that exactly 14yrs of age all because they killed a police man along shadow in mushin area. thank God for my late dad that came to bailed me out the next morning may his soul rest in peace. what I saw in prison that night was beyond my age.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by aribisala0(m): 11:38am On May 09, 2018
Truckpusher:
This is isn't about living in a different Nigeria my friend ,It is about understanding your immediate environment and plan out how to remain alive and keep those around alive irrespective of the daily occurrences and leave the remaining percentage to God.

I also emphatically stated that despite the fact some parents have failed in keeping their children where they are suppose be at all times doesn't still make it right sending out teenagers out late in the night.

What if the the police were ordinary criminals parading in police uniform what would have become of the teenager ?
You are talking theory have you ever been out at 9.00 in Lagos Island, Mushin, Bariga or Agege.

14 year olds are not just outside they are working to earn a living and survive on the street so you must live in a very different world

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:40am On May 09, 2018
Nigerian police can arrest anything they see on the road as long as its movable and can be taken into custody. E.g Goat, snake,human beings. Mad people.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by tuna4servi(m): 11:41am On May 09, 2018
kobosmart:
aunty comb your hair na.
Walahi u dont have sense if i slap u enh ur brain will reset
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by Truckpusher(m): 11:43am On May 09, 2018
aribisala0:

You are talking theory have you ever been out at 9.00 in Lagos Island, Mushin, Bariga or Agege.

14 year olds are not just outside they are working to earn a living and survive on the street so you must live in a very different world
It shouldn't be your own 14 year old, neither should you influence or make another man's 14 year old to go out in odd hours.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:45am On May 09, 2018
aribisala0:

Mr man, that people are calling black white, does not make it white.

You have just been typing rubbish, despite repeated effort to correct you.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by aribisala0(m): 11:49am On May 09, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Mr man, that people are calling black white, does not make it white.

You have just been typing rubbish, despite repeated effort to correct you.
Get lost you have no sense and no manners. cretin
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by enemyofprogress: 11:49am On May 09, 2018
As him no get receipt of the food he boughted
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by kobosmart(m): 11:51am On May 09, 2018
tuna4servi:

Walahi u dont have sense if i slap u enh ur brain will reset
All these hausa people that are always contradicting themselves, how can my brain reset when you claim I don't have sense
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by anonymuz(m): 12:04pm On May 09, 2018
CriticMaestro:
The boy looks older than his years...
Wetin dey d woman mawt wey she dey blow air
Abi she wan suck
badt guy noticed
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by kobosmart(m): 12:09pm On May 09, 2018
anyimontana:
dumb a$$
grin that's not what your mom said last night
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by chichar1(f): 12:14pm On May 09, 2018
kobosmart:
aunty comb your hair na.
is that all you have to comment?
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by aribisala0(m): 12:18pm On May 09, 2018
Truckpusher:
It shouldn't be your own 14 year old, neither should you influence or make another man's 14 year old to go out in odd hours.

I am talking about the reality of 2018 Nigeria not theory or what would be nice .

It would be nice if people did not have to sell gala and other stuff in trafffic or at bus stops but many do till midnight and many of those are kids

Those who do not experience this reality are a great minority.

To pretend otherwise is not just self deceit but hypocrisy.

The Idea of a middle class family whose 14 year olds have beds and are in bed by 9.00 is fantasy for most 2018 14 year old urban Nigerians.

Many sleep in households that we know as "face me I face you" often they are the last to sleep and first to rise because they sleep in communal areas like passages and such like. They support their parents who are part of the urban "night market" selling various items on the street.
So my own 14 year old is not the issues here and your introduction of that is not only gratuitous but thoughtless.

The point is most 14 year olds in Nigeria are in extreme poverty . In the urban areas that means being on the street at 9.00 pm

Where else would they be they have no rooms of any description just a place to sleep in the corridor to which they have access maybe from midnight till 5.00 am

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by Equal2DeTask(m): 12:18pm On May 09, 2018
iamnicer:
It shall never be well with Nigerian Police and their wickedness towards humanity , I received the disgrace of my life yesterday in Benin.

Stupid people!!

What happened?
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by loadedvibes: 12:25pm On May 09, 2018
Abeg share your story..
iamnicer:
It shall never be well with Nigerian Police and their wickedness towards humanity , I received the disgrace of my life yesterday in Benin.

Stupid people!!

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by tragergeorge(m): 12:32pm On May 09, 2018
kereman1:
there is more to it than wat I read above...

tell us the full story stop giving Nigerians bad impression abt NPF.
de speak English der,pray you no fall for their illegal job dem de do,den I go de hear to come listen more to your story,,,,
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 09, 2018
Nigeria is a business.

Who ever knows this classified truth will become a billionaire in no time.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by Santi22: 12:43pm On May 09, 2018
police arrested him by 9.30 pm dats at night and paraded him around town till 1.30am,imagen
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by chinjo(m): 12:44pm On May 09, 2018
Cheap popularity. ATEKONG is the commercial SEX nerve centre of calabar. Nobody goes there at night from 8pm except you are a male or female prostitute or their customer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta Human Parts Dealers, Child Traffickers, Gunrunners Arrested / Woman Slices Rival’s Face With Razor Blade, As Lover Dumps Both / Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.