Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos (36286 Views)

Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) / Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by dainformant(m): 3:36am On Jul 14, 2017
Abba Kyari, an assistant police commissioner of Lagos State who is known for his effort in bringing high-profile hoodlums and criminals to their knees - hosted one of his best teams at his residence in Kaduna state yesterday. The head of the Intelligence Response Team, who posted the pictures on his Facebook wall,wrote; With one of my best Teams in Kaduna Today.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/abba-kyari-poses-with-his-best-police-team-in-kaduna.html

Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by VickyRotex(f): 3:42am On Jul 14, 2017
Naija Jack Bauer grin

35 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by mmafhew(m): 3:53am On Jul 14, 2017
More arrest to your name grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by Nobody: 3:53am On Jul 14, 2017
those of you invading his social media to broadcast this pictures are not helping him at all, I can make out their faces anywhere I see them talk more of criminal elements who may have one or two things to score against them.
what is the essence of an intelligence response team when their facial identities are known ?

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by dingbang(m): 3:54am On Jul 14, 2017
Ordinary Evans him dey feel like batman.,

Shekau is still large mr police officer

53 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by jazinogold(m): 5:18am On Jul 14, 2017
na wa o...still on this Evans issue

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by Mayor38(m): 8:36am On Jul 14, 2017
He should make other useful arrest abeg

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by Josh44s(m): 9:56am On Jul 14, 2017
This guy too dey show himself for social media o. Hmmmmmm! Lemme come and be going

14 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by Blackfire(m): 9:56am On Jul 14, 2017
Sometimes I don't know if our police officers brain is inside the 20 naira they collect.

You show your faces, location... You just expose the innocent people around you to dangers.

34 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by talk2archy: 9:56am On Jul 14, 2017
Is very dangerous for him being on social media, I don talk my own

11 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 14, 2017
why do they keep talking about Evans? It's old news..

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by Sleyanya1(m): 9:57am On Jul 14, 2017
Evans made them celebrities

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by TINALETC3(f): 9:57am On Jul 14, 2017
More Evans fall on dem

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by nsesam(m): 9:57am On Jul 14, 2017
This is unprofessional.

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by jargaban: 9:58am On Jul 14, 2017
See their heads angry

They even give location, SMH.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by georgeben205(m): 9:59am On Jul 14, 2017
so this 1 too na fp news oo, chai shm. nl is turning to crap land

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by ElSherriff: 10:01am On Jul 14, 2017
Serious Batman and Spiderman. See e house as e soft. Police work o. Let him goan work, na e job.
dingbang:
Ordinary Evans him dey feel like batman.,

Shekau is still large mr police officer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by ElSherriff: 10:01am On Jul 14, 2017
Na person kill Osama Bin Laden o. We no go hear word again shey?[color=#990000][/color]

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by saydfact(m): 10:02am On Jul 14, 2017
Nigerian police thinks policing is child's play - 1 out of many and they boast about it for months .. wake up "best team"

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by czaratwork: 10:02am On Jul 14, 2017
be exposing yourselves o.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 14, 2017
My hate for police tongue make him swear if he never collect bribe before or form allegation for person head before.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by Drabrah(m): 10:03am On Jul 14, 2017
Wait, how many Abba Kyari we get sef?
Cos there's anoda Abba Kyari, head of woreva of d federation dat led d FG delegates to d burial of Maitama Sule

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by dfrost: 10:03am On Jul 14, 2017
angry

Not good at all. Haba? Miscreants will now mark their faces. Next time their come into a bar, guymen go stylishly move out.

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by davodyguy: 10:04am On Jul 14, 2017
where is that officer with beards
Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by yemmight(m): 10:04am On Jul 14, 2017
In a more developed world, people like this work as undercover. For their safety and that of their families. The guy fall my hand the day I saw him take a selfy with Evans. Very unprofessional.

8 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by Einl(m): 10:04am On Jul 14, 2017
Nothing malicious or anything but aren't the members of the team supposed to be secret?

I can understand Kyari been public and known but the rest of the team??

I don't understand.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by ExInferis(m): 10:04am On Jul 14, 2017
What an asshole.

Besides jeopardizing their lives, no more undercover sting operations for these guys.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by Ekakamba: 10:05am On Jul 14, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by jchioma: 10:06am On Jul 14, 2017
The guy de try!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. / Four Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Abuja, Phones, Laptops And 2 Cars Recovered / Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.