Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK (24302 Views)

Senator Bassey Albert's (OBA) Handshake With A Supporter (Photo) / Revoke Buhari's Visa Until He Acts Constitutionally - Reno Omokri Tells UK Govt / Senator Bassey Albert Wearing Only One Shoe At NASS Yesterday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by kmaster007: 12:09pm On May 09, 2018
fiafia
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by Donmorph1991(m): 12:11pm On May 09, 2018
€1 million mortgage loan on foreign land, ridiculous lie
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by iSpread(m): 12:13pm On May 09, 2018
leave that man alone
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 09, 2018
CANT you still our money and invest it in Nigeria’s ? Because we need develop our place oh.

Shout to all illegal way dey thief Oyibo money take dey arrange naija, watin una Dey do bad oh but thanks for developing the town.

1 Like

Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by rozayx5(m): 12:17pm On May 09, 2018
the richest akwa ibom politician after akpabio

shocked shocked shocked

this guy is a billionaire

1 Like

Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by deolu2000(m): 12:20pm On May 09, 2018
So what has happened to Saraki, Buratai, Babchar, to mention but a few. let he that will accuse another come with clean hands. Inasmuch I am happy that one is dancing to the music, i really wonder why some criminals are treated as sacred cows in this country.
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by judgedredd22(m): 12:23pm On May 09, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
While Babachir Lawal and Gen Buratai continue to retain their Dubai Assets

Okoi Obon-Obla is just a very very stupidd iddiot! he is going after his own kinsmen at the bidding of northerners. I wonder where he will hide when this administration is over and he becomes just another used rag by the northerners.
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by SaintLucia: 12:25pm On May 09, 2018
dre11:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/05/09/nigeria-asks-uk-seize-assets-bank-accounts-senator

And he will still blame Buhari for the suffering of his people even though it is on that record that PDP has always be the party ruling that state.
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by judgedredd22(m): 12:26pm On May 09, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Win for the common man? When the the recovered monies & Assets will find its way back to APC chieftains deep pockets grin grin

stop wasting your time on naive-minded dimwits on nairaland... just ignore, so they can continue in their ignorance! grin
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by Debazent1: 12:35pm On May 09, 2018
What of buratai,babachir,others senators and other looters,all must be seized
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:39pm On May 09, 2018
FROM THE LETTER THE FG HAS NO LEGITIMATE CASE O CORRUPTION AGAINST THIS MAN.I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THE UK GOVERNMENT WILL LISTEN TO THEM
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 09, 2018
You better join APC and become a saint like Obanikoro and others.

Public analytic indicates that out of 24 APC governors today, 22 were members of the PDP that ruled for 16 years.

As if that is not enough, 20 former PDP governors are now in APC and many of them with corruption cases but President Buhari’s corruption fight excluded them.

Some other teasers postulate:-

Do you also know that:

1. The first and current APC Senate President was in PDP?

2. The first APC Speaker of the House of Representatives was also in PDP?

3. Three out of five former Speakers of the House of Representatives under PDP are now in APC?

3. A former PDP senate president is also in APC?

4. Two former national Chairmen of PDP are also now in APC?

5. Thousands of current APC legislators at both state and national levels were in PDP?

6. Hundreds of current APC ministers and commissioners today were in PDP?

7. Thousands of other former PDP leaders and members including former ministers, legislators, commissioners, etc are now in APC?

Now, who are the PDP members that APC keeps referring to that looted the nation’s treasury for 16 years?

2 Likes

Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by yazach: 12:44pm On May 09, 2018
Our brothers from east!!!!!

If you still believe that PMB is your problem, I don't think you can get it right
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by promisious: 12:47pm On May 09, 2018
Imustreturn:
resend sir
Check your mention..

Please
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by Pennywise(m): 12:52pm On May 09, 2018
This is part of the Akpabio gang that robbed Akwa Ibom blind
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by Makawhizzy: 12:54pm On May 09, 2018
walex2:

when they leave power those who will come after them should also do same to the above mentioned name. at the end of the day it will be a win win situation for the common man.
How much has reached the common man from the ones recovered from abacha loot and all the apc media trial of trillions since they came into power?
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by Utchman1: 12:56pm On May 09, 2018
walex2:

when they leave power those who will come after them should also do same to the above mentioned name. at the end of the day it will be a win win situation for the common man.

Abeg you get sense. Call it whatever it is, APC wouldn't remain in power forever, so when another party takes over let them do same, at the end of the day Nigeria benefits.

Call it selective or not, at least there is a corruption fight. The last administration did not do anyone.
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by sexdoll: 12:59pm On May 09, 2018
Yammers!!!
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by flavunit: 1:08pm On May 09, 2018
Under which section of the constitution is this body requesting for such action from the British government, they just mouthed 1999 constitution, is only the court has the power to declare anyone corrupt and the institutions like Efcc or Icpc will make such request. We are waiting for Ekweremadu suit on the legality of this mushroom committee to consificate people properties whether legally or illegally acquired. Of course the British government is not lawless and will not even give a glance to such request.
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by Goodgate111(f): 1:09pm On May 09, 2018
three:

Imagine a government that claimed there was no subsidy

Increased pump price by almost double

Paid out more subsidy than the previous government

Is now asking for help to seize an allegedly corrupt person's funds...

Anyway, all corruption must seize!
How I wish this corruption fight is holistic and true to its full meaning..

Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by promisious: 1:10pm On May 09, 2018
Imustreturn:
resend sir

Imustreturn,
Answer my question nah..
Clinton do chop before, what are u going to do about it??

What's this silence for??
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by Ade1982(m): 1:11pm On May 09, 2018
That's good. FG is coming for akpabio��
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by Imustreturn(m): 1:15pm On May 09, 2018
promisious:

Imustreturn,
Answer my question nah..
Clinton do chop before, what are u going to do about it??

What's this silence for??
Oga I hope your not trying to get me upset.

Because everyone struggled to get a spot there. We removed every one that got 4k there. I don't know about 1k another person did that.

So please and please mind how u address me sir..

Thank u sir
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by Don27tiky(m): 1:18pm On May 09, 2018
LDaVinci:

It is alarming how randomly and selectively our govt acts on corruption. Vendetta, probably.
people like u are enemies of Nigeria. At least they are fighting corruption. If they were doing this since 2003 by now nija would been better.
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by IgboBasthard: 1:19pm On May 09, 2018
higherpower:
This man with few Akpabio brothers were sharing Akwa Ibom State IGR through out their tenure. He's so rich that he has a Golden Gate. May God fight for us

The Chinese people next to just told me, God is either Lazy or Incapable. Pick your choice. God will do nada!
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by promisious: 1:23pm On May 09, 2018
Imustreturn:
Oga I hope your not trying to get me upset.

Because everyone struggled to get a spot there. We removed every one that got 4k there. I don't know about 1k another person did that.

So please and please mind how u address me sir..

Thank u sir
Finally,
U don reply.
This is what u for talk since..I hate when I am ignored.
Sir,
See the proof that Clinton got the share before, u made mention of removing people that have gotten befor.,

Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by IgboBasthard: 1:24pm On May 09, 2018
flavunit:
Under which section of the constitution is this body requesting for such action from the British government, they just mouthed 1999 constitution, is only the court has the power to declare anyone corrupt and the institutions like Efcc or Icpc will make such request. We are waiting for Ekweremadu suit on the legality of this mushroom committee to consificate people properties whether legally or illegally acquired. Of course the British government is not lawless and will not even give a glance to such request.

The pendulum of justice is changing. A crook or alleged crook must explain how he/she amassed asset far in excess of their legitimate income. The British will honour Nigeria's request. Not every government organ is created by the constitution, there is presidential powers delegated by the constitution.
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by LDaVinci: 1:25pm On May 09, 2018
Don27tiky:
people like u are enemies of Nigeria. At least they are fighting corruption. If they were doing this since 2003 by now nija would been better.

If you believe that this government is fighting corruption, you are at best a naive child and at worst an arrant f.ool
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by Imustreturn(m): 1:27pm On May 09, 2018
promisious:

Finally,
U don reply.
This is what u for talk since..I hate when I am ignored.
Sir,
See the proof that Clinton got the share before, u made mention of removing people that have gotten befor.,
that's for Alexis..

I don't know ntn about it.

Am only following due process sir.
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by promisious: 1:29pm On May 09, 2018
Imustreturn:
that's for Alexis..

I don't know ntn about it.

Am only following due process sir.

OK..thank you for replying..

Now, my hope for little thing don shatter.

Its well..sorry for the disturbances.
Its what we do for hope.
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by Imustreturn(m): 1:31pm On May 09, 2018
promisious:

OK..thank you for replying..

Now, my hope for little thing don shatter.

Its well..sorry for the disturbances.
Its what we do for hope.
if Clinton say I should drop it for u, no wahala I will.

I don't want any issues at all

1 Like

Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by promisious: 1:33pm On May 09, 2018
Imustreturn:
if Clinton say I should drop it for u, no wahala I will.

I don't want any issues at all
OK sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police / Edo Assembly: Heavy Gunshot As Gunmen Invade Hotel, Kidnap Oshiomhole (VIDEO) / Explosions, Gunshots Rock Rivers TV, Radio Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.