Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK (24300 Views)

Senator Bassey Albert's (OBA) Handshake With A Supporter (Photo) / Revoke Buhari's Visa Until He Acts Constitutionally - Reno Omokri Tells UK Govt / Senator Bassey Albert Wearing Only One Shoe At NASS Yesterday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by tiger28: 1:49pm On May 09, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
While Babachir Lawal and Gen Buratai continue to retain their Dubai Assets
does your comment make it ok for others to steal Let the next administration probe all the thieves in this administration. If EVERY administration does this, then everyone will be watching their backs. Stupid Africans!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by higherpower: 1:49pm On May 09, 2018
IgboBasthard:

The Chinese people next to just told me, God is either Lazy or Incapable. Pick your choice. God will do nada!

A fool says in his heart, there's no God

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by obirilaye: 1:57pm On May 09, 2018
post=67409980:

I wondered if the PDP were sleeping back then that they couldn't arrest the corrupt APC politicians back then.
The answer to this is very simple,PDP was Holding Power then,so,there was no way they could av accused APC of looting treasury.
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by Horus(m): 1:59pm On May 09, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm83t2bezRU

UK praises Nigeria's anti corruption stance
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by nanabarths222: 2:17pm On May 09, 2018

Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by bezimo(m): 2:33pm On May 09, 2018
when will Buratai properties in Dubai also be seize..double standard useless government.

1 Like

Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by IgboBasthard: 2:40pm On May 09, 2018
higherpower:

A fool says in his heart, there's no God

It doesn't change the FACT that God will do nada!

Call me when God intercede, okay. Make sure you call me!
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by unitysheart(m): 2:47pm On May 09, 2018
three:

Imagine a government that claimed there was no subsidy

Increased pump price by almost double

Paid out more subsidy than the previous government

Is now asking for help to seize an allegedly corrupt person's funds...

Anyway, all corruption must seize!

Open another thread to discuss that. Don't divert the present matter.
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by 2016v2017: 3:11pm On May 09, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
While Babachir Lawal and Gen Buratai continue to retain their Dubai Assets
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by yemisat: 3:17pm On May 09, 2018
No mind them jare
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by Countersam(m): 3:32pm On May 09, 2018

Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by beryursnoo(m): 3:36pm On May 09, 2018
Na only God go help us, the way we embezzle like its a normal thing is really alarming, and it balls down to all of us, who know maybe me sef go embezzle if i reach there
dre11:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/05/09/nigeria-asks-uk-seize-assets-bank-accounts-senator

Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by thedondada(m): 3:41pm On May 09, 2018
koikoi2:
No politician in American or UK has even come to buy landed property in Nigeria but our politicians keep looting funds to buy house abroad. Why is their brain always working backwards?
I pity this nation.

You should start by putting the citizens. We are the cause of all this. Poverty has eaten deep into our collective consciousness that we accept any thing. If you don't accept the police is there to brutalized you into acceptance.

We need to revolt en.masse for this country to stand straight. Full scale revolution. If not we'll just keep wailing and gnashing of teeth while the looters continue looting us dry
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by badesco(m): 3:57pm On May 09, 2018
This is not t the way anti corruption is been fought, how about Buratai that accused of having properties in Dubai, yet nothing happen.... Apc has failed this nation.
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by lexy2014: 5:14pm On May 09, 2018
post=67409980:

I wondered if the PDP were sleeping back then that they couldn't arrest the corrupt APC politicians back then.
so u acknowledge that APC politicians are also corrupt?
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:19pm On May 09, 2018
lexy2014:
so u acknowledge that APC politicians are also corrupt?
Why not?
What a question!!!
90% of politicians in this country are all corrupt, I don't support any party, I only support the good politicians no matter the party they are in.
I can only vouch for my President that his hands are clean, after him, I trust no one.
God bless Buhari.
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:20pm On May 09, 2018
tiger28:
does your comment make it ok for others to steal Let the next administration probe all the thieves in this administration. If EVERY administration does this, then everyone will be watching their backs. Stupid Africans!
God bless you so much for this my brother.
I wonder how some people reason in this part of the world!
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by poseidon12: 7:44pm On May 09, 2018
Good. The same standard should be applied to all others who held or are presently holding public office. More than 90% of public office holders should be guilty.
It would be interesting to apply this standard on Obasanjo. One would like to know how he became extremely wealthy without setting up shop as a business man.
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by poseidon12: 7:52pm On May 09, 2018
walex2:

when they leave power those who will come after them should also do same to the above mentioned name. at the end of the day it will be a win win situation for the common man.

And what if their party retains power for a long time? This Govt is obviously not fighting corruption. Just witch-hunting. As soon as the guy switches to the APC, case is swept under the carpet.
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by lexy2014: 9:33pm On May 09, 2018
post=67420355:

Why not?
What a question!!!
90% of politicians in this country are all corrupt, I don't support any party, I only support the good politicians no matter the party they are in.
I can only vouch for my President that his hands are clean, after him, I trust no one.
God bless Buhari.
that's interesting. Based on what u are saying buhari was actually sponsored by corrupt politicians in 2015 and has been and still surrounds himself with corrupt politicians yet u say his hands are clean. How's that possible? What connection has light with darkness? Can oil& water mix?
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:47pm On May 09, 2018
lexy2014:
that's interesting. Based on what u are saying buhari was actually sponsored by corrupt politicians in 2015 and has been and still surrounds himself with corrupt politicians yet u say his hands are clean. How's that possible? What connection has light with darkness? Can oil& water mix?
Back to the initial statement/question..... why can't PDP arrest and charged the people you call corrupt politicians at the opposition party back then?!
If they did so, I don't think they will even be there to 'sponsor's PMB, as you said.
I remembered that Jagaban was taken to court back then under Jonathan, and he was found non guilty and released!!
Can you imagine that?
So if PMB is doing a good thing now, why the hate?!
When PDP comes back (if ever they will) they can start arresting the oppositions also, by that the country will.be flushed out of bad, thieves and corrupt souls ruining the country. If you don't get my point now, then I rise.
Take care brother!
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by clintonbusquet: 2:13am On May 10, 2018
Good morning brother. He strictly said for those who got freebies from innobets (4k), but I didn't. Na smalls but I dey really down now, no vex, perhaps next time.
promisious:

Finally,
U don reply.
This is what u for talk since..I hate when I am ignored.
Sir,
See the proof that Clinton got the share before, u made mention of removing people that have gotten befor.,
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by clintonbusquet: 2:15am On May 10, 2018
Thanks for following due process, sir. You're a man of your word. My details are:
Uche C Samuel
UBA bank.

Same with the one on my signature. Thank you.
Imustreturn:
that's for Alexis..

I don't know ntn about it.

Am only following due process sir.
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by promisious: 3:09am On May 10, 2018
clintonbusquet:
Good morning brother. He strictly said for those who got freebies from innobets (4k), but I didn't. Na smalls but I dey really down now, no vex, perhaps next time.

Its well oo..
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by tit(f): 4:40am On May 10, 2018
koikoi2:
No politician in American or UK has even come to buy landed property in Nigeria but our politicians keep looting funds to buy house abroad. Why is their brain always working backwards?
I pity this nation.
no American or uk president has come to see doctor in Nigeria, but this our president, him get permanent bed for abroad hospital

1 Like

Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by lexy2014: 8:04am On May 10, 2018
post=67426750:

Back to the initial statement/question..... why can't PDP arrest and charged the people you call corrupt politicians at the opposition party back then?!
If they did so, I don't think they will even be there to 'sponsor's PMB, as you said.
I remembered that Jagaban was taken to court back then under Jonathan, and he was found non guilty and released!!
Can you imagine that?
So if PMB is doing a good thing now, why the hate?!
When PDP comes back (if ever they will) they can start arresting the oppositions also, by that the country will.be flushed out of bad, thieves and corrupt souls ruining the country. If you don't get my point now, then I rise.
Take care brother!
first of, I didn't call anyone corrupt. It was u who said that 90% of our politicians including those in APC are corrupt. Based on that, i confronted u with d truth but in a way characteristic of buhari, his supporters& APC, someone else is always 2 blame 4 buharis failings, weaknesses and incompetence. D failings of PDP are known 2 all that is d reason majority of Nigerians voted them out in favour of buhari and his APC crew. So if u now have 2 justify buharis incompetence by blaming PDP, then u are saying buhari isn't better than them. Buhari was voted in 2do d things which we all no PDP wasn't doing(like those u mentioned above), but alas, saint buhari still does what PDP was doing. Unfortunately, u even blame PDP 4 buharis decision 2b in bed with corrupt politicians. Is buhari not an adult? That's y I asked u, can light&darkness b in d same place @d same time? Yet buhari who u say represents light is comfortable among dark men and u are blaming PDP 4 that. I am yet 2c d good which u say buhari is doing. Many of those u accuse of "hating" just cause they criticise him, actually campaigned and voted 4 buhari in 2015. Is that hate?
Re: Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK by rewlock(m): 8:16am On Jul 11, 2018
Hi!
I have the list and all account details of some of your politicians who have bank accounts in Russia. So I am ready to give you account details of each one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors / Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia / The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.