Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

FG Considers Extra Year Of Study For University Graduates Before NYSC - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Considers Extra Year Of Study For University Graduates Before NYSC (870 Views)

I Now Have An Extra Year. So Sad. / FG Considers Shifting January 18 School Resumption Date / FG Considers ASUU “UTAS” Payment Software, Subjects It To Integrity Test Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Considers Extra Year Of Study For University Graduates Before NYSC by extendedtrends: 11:06am On May 09, 2018
FG considers extra year of study for University graduates before NYSC
“The universities are producing products that are not matching the needs of the industries. I urged the Committee of Pro-chancellors and Committee of Vice-Chancellor to end the decline in the standard of education". said The Minister of state for Education, Anthony Anwukah
Read full article

source: https://extendedtrends.com/fg-considers-extra-year-of-study-for-university-graduates/
Re: FG Considers Extra Year Of Study For University Graduates Before NYSC by blackpanthar: 11:11am On May 09, 2018
UNIVERSITY is enough o.... they should add the study to NYSC CURRICULUM... staying back in school is brutal torture.

They should just give us a book on life and entreprenuership when we are collecting our call up letters and tell us that we are expected to read it during NYSC. shikena
Re: FG Considers Extra Year Of Study For University Graduates Before NYSC by Jfyzee: 11:24am On May 09, 2018
This government is totally sick.. out of all the problems facing the educational sector.. it is to elongate the study year for student is thier concern.. Jeeez shocked

Weep for the poor parents who their children is going to affect.

There's God
Re: FG Considers Extra Year Of Study For University Graduates Before NYSC by extendedtrends: 12:01pm On May 09, 2018
The funny thing is that they will not be able to pay these students.
They should just stop!
Re: FG Considers Extra Year Of Study For University Graduates Before NYSC by Dvd4: 1:26pm On May 09, 2018
Make dem first wait make I graduate. Instead of them to be concerned about standard, they are talking about duration. In abroad u get to study for lesser years yet they are efficient enough. If you like make Edu. Biology 8years que sera sera.
Re: FG Considers Extra Year Of Study For University Graduates Before NYSC by extendedtrends: 8:14pm On May 09, 2018
Dvd4:
Make dem first wait make I graduate. Instead of them to be concerned about standard, they are talking about duration. In abroad u get to study for lesser years yet they are efficient enough. If you like make Edu. Biology 8years que sera sera.
They should just wait ooo, I have just 4months to graduate
Re: FG Considers Extra Year Of Study For University Graduates Before NYSC by Dvd4: 5:53pm On May 10, 2018
extendedtrends:
They should just wait ooo, I have just 4months to graduate
Lol! Na so o!
Re: FG Considers Extra Year Of Study For University Graduates Before NYSC by extendedtrends: 10:53pm On May 11, 2018
Dvd4:
Lol! Na so o!
That's it dear

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria’s 1st Professor Of Geography- Prof. Akinlawon Ladipo Mabogunje, CON / Nimbles Engineering Company Limited 2018 Students’ Industrial Training And Inter / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.