Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

We Build Houses - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / We Build Houses (958 Views)

Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement / This International Company Uses Foam To Build Houses As Material Costs Rise / We Build Houses. - See Our 3d Vs Live Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Build Houses by Folayinka30: 11:18am On May 09, 2018
Have you ever wondered how interesting it would be if we can help you attain the exact building the architect has designed for you..... We build houses and we have got interesting team that in the construction of our works....
Our services is available every where around Nigeria. Weather you have a design or you don't we have got an architect that with a little token you get a good design and what I tell my client is keep looking at the design and we are guaranteed to deliver to you the exact look after the completion of the job....... The number to reach us through is 07069331570

Re: We Build Houses by geozeed(m): 10:56am On May 10, 2018
Good work sir. Please incase you need a geophysical survey person for borehole and borehole drilling, installation.please contact me 07031685858,08122888706.a perfect work is guaranteed.thanks

1 Like

Re: We Build Houses by Folayinka30: 6:54pm On May 10, 2018
Have you ever wondered how interesting it would be if we can help you attain the exact building the architect has designed for you..... We build houses and we have got interesting team that in the construction of our works....
Our services is available every where around Nigeria. Weather you have a design or you don't we have got an architect that with a little token you get a good design and what I tell my client is keep looking at the design and we are guaranteed to deliver to you the exact look after the completion of the job....... The number to reach us through is 07069331570
Re: We Build Houses by Folayinka30: 1:50pm On May 11, 2018
Our services is available every where around Nigeria. Weather you have a design or you don't we have got an architect that with a little token you get a good design and what I tell my client is keep looking at the design and we are guaranteed to deliver to you the exact look after the completion of the job....... The number to reach us through is 07069331570.
Re: We Build Houses by Folayinka30: 9:35pm On May 17, 2018
Re: We Build Houses by Folayinka30: 11:53am On May 19, 2018
Have you ever wondered how interesting it would be if we can help you attain the exact building the architect has designed for you,... We build houses and we have got interesting team that in the construction of our works....
Re: We Build Houses by Folayinka30: 9:54pm On May 19, 2018
Our services is available every where around Nigeria. Weather you have a design or you don't we have got an architect that with a little token you get a good design and what I tell my client is keep looking at the design and we are guaranteed to deliver to you the exact look after the completion of the job....... The number to reach us through is 07069331570:
Re: We Build Houses by Folayinka30: 9:45am On May 20, 2018
Have you ever wondered how interesting it would be if we can help you attain the exact building the architect has designed for you..... ,We build houses and we have got interesting team that in the construction of our works....
Re: We Build Houses by Folayinka30: 8:39am On May 21, 2018
Our services is available every where around Nigeria. Weather you have a design or you don't we have got an architect that with a little token you get a good design and what I tell my client is keep looking at the design and we are guaranteed to deliver to you the exact look after the completion of the job....... The number to reach us through is 07069331570,,
Re: We Build Houses by Folayinka30: 1:49pm On May 22, 2018
Our services is available every where around Nigeria. Weather you have a design or you don't we have got an architect that with a little token you get a good design and what I tell my client is keep looking at the design and we are guaranteed to deliver to you the exact look after the completion of the job....... The number to reach us through is 07069331570::
Re: We Build Houses by Folayinka30: 2:48pm On May 22, 2018
Have you ever wondered how interesting it would be if we can help you attain the exact building the architect has designed for you....
We build houses and we have got interesting team that in the construction of our works....
Re: We Build Houses by Folayinka30: 9:06am On May 23, 2018
Have you ever wondered how interesting it would be if we can help you attain the exact building the architect has designed for you..... We build houses and we have got interesting team that in the construction of our works..
Re: We Build Houses by samoskyz: 8:50pm On May 24, 2018
Port Harcourt!!
We supply all kinds of building materials to construction sites within and outside rivers state port harcourt, like sharp sand, 30 tons of chippings, 9 inches blocks, 6 inches blocks, 5 inches blocks without hole, hardcore stone, stone base zero 50, trailer load of cement which is 900 bags. And we deliver before payment. Price list: Sharp sand 30k, Hardcore stone 50k per trip, Stone base zero 50 200k for 30 tons, 30 tons of chippings 260k,  9 inches block 160 naira per block,  6 inches block 130 naira per block,  5 inches block without hole 150 naira per block, Trailer load of cement which is 900 bags 2.350 million naira.
All our supplies comes directly from its source. We deals with both individuals and companies (construction companies, developer and etc.. )
Call us today on 08069801335 or 08159309557 For an order... a trial will definitely convince you and remember that "integrity is our watchword".

Regards,
Samuel.
Re: We Build Houses by Folayinka30: 8:29am On May 25, 2018
Have you ever wondered how interesting it would be if we can help you attain the exact building the architect has designed for you.....
We build houses and we have got interesting team that in the construction of our works
Re: We Build Houses by Folayinka30: 12:09pm On May 26, 2018
Our services is available every where around Nigeria. Weather you have a design or you don't we have got an architect that with a little token you get a good design and what I tell my client is keep looking at the design and we are guaranteed to deliver to you the exact look after the completion of the job....... The number to reach us through is 0706933157

Re: We Build Houses by Folayinka30: 10:04am On May 27, 2018
Re: We Build Houses by Folayinka30: 4:25pm On May 29, 2018
Our services is available every where around Nigeria. Weather you have a design or you don't we have got an architect that with a little token you get a good design and what I tell my client is keep looking at the design and we are guaranteed to deliver to you the exact look after the completion of the job....... The number to reach us through is 07069331570.
Re: We Build Houses by Folayinka30: 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
Our services is available every where around Nigeria. Weather you have a design or you don't we have got an architect that with a little token you get a good design and what I tell my client is keep looking at the design and we are guaranteed to deliver to you the exact look after the completion of the job.......
The number to reach us through is 07069331570
Re: We Build Houses by Folayinka30: 7:56am On Jun 04, 2018
Our services is available every where around Nigeria. Weather you have a design or you don't we have got an architect that with a little token you get a good design and what I tell my client is keep looking at the design and we are guaranteed to deliver to you the exact look after the completion of the job....... The number to reach us through is 07069331570....
Re: We Build Houses by Folayinka30: 7:13am On Jun 05, 2018
Our services is available every where around Nigeria. Weather you have a design or you don't we have got an architect that with a little token you get a good design and what I tell my client is keep looking at the design and we are guaranteed to deliver to you the exact look after the completion of the job.... The number to reach us through is 07069331570
Re: We Build Houses by Folayinka30: 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
Our services is available every where around Nigeria. Weather you have a design or you don't we have got an architect that with a little token you get a good design and what I tell my client is keep looking at the design and we are guaranteed to deliver to you the exact look after the completion of the job..,.. The number to reach us through is 07069331570

(1) (Reply)

Virgin Land for sale at Mawere Via Isawo Agric Ikorodu Lagos / Room, Parlor Self Contained / TO LET MAY/JUNE 2020 R/sc, M/flat, 2bed, 3bed @ Ilupeju,palmgrove,yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.