Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Kitchen Renovation- Antiques & Decor - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Kitchen Renovation- Antiques & Decor (440 Views)

Antiques And Décor Is A Professional Interior Design Firm / Work In Progress - Residential Design By Antiques And Decor / Get Your 3d Kitchen And Dinning Design By Antiques And Decor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kitchen Renovation- Antiques & Decor by Antiquesdecor(m): 11:20am On May 09, 2018
Kitchen Renovation- antiques & decor

TRADITIONAL KITCHEN DESIGN

Traditional kitchen design is most often associated with warm earth tones. Wood grain cabinetry, natural stone and tile are prominent features in this type of design. There also tends to be more opportunity for ornateness in traditional design – so if you are looking for a way to showcase your grandmother’s antique table, you may wish to go with a more traditional approach.

CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN DESIGN

CONTEMPORARY KITCHENS ARE CHARACTERIZED BY CLEAN LINES AND SIMPLE DESIGN ELEMENTS. THEY MAY INCLUDE PAINTED CABINETRY SUCH AS SHAKER CABINETS – WHITE AND SOFT GREYS ARE POPULAR CHOICES. GLASS OR CERAMIC BACKSPLASHES CAN CREATE AN ELEGANT FOCAL POINT.

MODERN KITCHEN DESIGN

contemporary design, modern kitchens also feature clean lines and a sleek appearance. The main difference is that modern design is even more minimal often including features such as frameless cabinets, minimalist hardware and sticking to a very neutral (often black, grey and white) colour scheme. Metal and glass and popular material choices for the modern kitchen.

Whatever design style you prefer, our designers and contractors have the skills and experience necessary to help you achieve your vision. Your kitchen is an important part of your home and everything must be functional including design and layout.

Planning a renovation?

Call: 07034076784, 07046214621
www.antiquesanddecor.com.ng
info@antiquesanddecor.com.ng
admin@antiquesanddecor.com.ng

visit our showroom
House 1A, Gbemi-Oluwa Close, Off Sule Abuka Street, Off Opebi
Lagos Nigeria
#antiquesanddecor #antiques #wallpanelsolutions #3dwallpanel #antiques #classyinteriors #interiordesign #design

Re: Kitchen Renovation- Antiques & Decor by Octopus3000: 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
hmm .. you are doing a really interesting job, but didn’t you think that working in only three styles is not enough? And judging by the description, each style is very similar. Recently, I ran into a problem that I can’t decide which kitchen I want. On the Internet, I found guys who easily helped me in solving my problem. They not only created the design of the kitchen, they restored some old furniture, and bought the rest of the necessary furniture. They did everything efficiently and cheaply. I think this is the best Kitchen Renovation in Burlington . Now I advise these guys to all my friends. Hope you can learn something from them, good luck!
Re: Kitchen Renovation- Antiques & Decor by GucciCat(m): 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
Octopus3000:
hmm .. you are doing a really interesting job, but didn’t you think that working in only three styles is not enough? And judging by the description, each style is very similar. Recently, I ran into a problem that I can’t decide which kitchen I want. On the Internet, I found guys who easily helped me in solving my problem. They not only created the design of the kitchen, they restored some old furniture, and bought the rest of the necessary furniture. They did everything efficiently and cheaply. I think this is the best Kitchen Renovation in Burlington . Now I advise these guys to all my friends. Hope you can learn something from them, good luck!

My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Torrian Prestige Interiors / Closed / Decorative 3D Panels, Stamped Concrete Floors Etc For Your New Home And Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.