Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife (68155 Views)

Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) / Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) / A Mugshot Of Lawyer Who Was Detained For Assaulting Housemaid Released By Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by mr1759: 2:39pm On May 09, 2018
JerryQ:
Chai! The look on the face of the elderly woman behind them on the wedding pics said it all. Just that most times when everyone around us is telling us the simple truth we tend to think they are all foolish and we are the only wise ones. RIP
. That is the man’s mother
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 09, 2018
bouncin04:
not only in marriage... may we not meet untimely death at all.... Amen

There's nothing like untimely death.

Death is always to time and on point. Never late and never early.
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Fxwarrior: 2:45pm On May 09, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Never knew hwas holding hands and smiling with his killer

Even her face in that picture be like she was saying in her mind, "Man you don enter".

2 Likes

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by 2016v2017: 3:02pm On May 09, 2018
f
Ezigboune:
May we not meet our untimely death all in the name of Marriage.
Amen
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by masterlmg(m): 3:19pm On May 09, 2018
You divorced your wife to marry a killer. Iswokei
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by andycom(m): 3:20pm On May 09, 2018
superior1:
Wife no dey list of those who survived him

Heaven save us from evil spouse.

Abeg, if your woman threaten to kill you dont call her bluff and dey form 'I yam a man', it is ok for a man to run o, e who runs to live, runs to fight abeg

I dey tells you my brother

1 Like

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Pain(m): 3:45pm On May 09, 2018
Skepticus:
sad

A life well lived.

Came in to the world through a woman, and exited through a woman.

No death is honourable as dying in the hearts of a cold-hearted bitch!!!

Mrs. Udeme missed a great career as a butcher.

BTW, I have a crush on her. Femme Fatale(s) rock my fantasies.

You sound sick and of a depraved mind. Another natural disaster waiting to happen undecided

2 Likes

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Pataricatering(f): 3:56pm On May 09, 2018
Zionista:
This is what feminism teaches them. Crazy women on the prowl. My fellow kings, please be careful.
Lol !
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by wizard01(m): 4:45pm On May 09, 2018
Lloydfather:
No wonder lucky dube mum Was smiling before asking him if he takes time to know her.

Little did he know like this man that, behind her beauty lies the true colors that could destroyed him In the years future.

Any man that wants to get married should first listened to Lucky dube song And get inspiration about what a woman can later became before celebrating them.

Hmmmmm!! Tragic...
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Maydfourth: 4:48pm On May 09, 2018
Am very sorry to say this..But na this man kill himself...Why are you still staying with a woman that has been threatening you with a knife??.

1 Like

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by janejive(f): 4:57pm On May 09, 2018
Ezigboune:

Amen
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Stormborn86: 4:58pm On May 09, 2018
It's the woman leading him in the wedding photo
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by mechanics(m): 5:26pm On May 09, 2018
Ezigboune:
Amen o, this issue is getting too much o.
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by BENEAMATA: 5:41pm On May 09, 2018
My Wife . . . . . . .U D E M E ! ! !
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by nathpope(m): 6:04pm On May 09, 2018
The first picture though.

was the man supposed to hold the woman's arm or was it supposed to be the other way round?

The woman is a damn feminist....
Equal rights feminist....
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:33pm On May 09, 2018
hatchy:
Where are the feminist....this is what you advocate... equality and domestic violence against men.

Tonto Dikeh and Co, come and see your people o!

if this is ur view of feminism then u need help go read something....yy trivialize violence... Go and google we all should be feminist by adichie delivered at Ted function watch It...... Equality is subjective....meanwhile am not an advocate of an equal Society as its an alibi for crises...a fair humane world is it
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by john650(m): 7:09pm On May 09, 2018
She is 47-years old. They were married for three years. So she married him at 43. According to the report, they had no children between them, but he has a daughter from a previous marriage.

Obviously, he wasn't successful with women. His first marriage ended in a divorce and the second one took his life.

She did not get married on time. Either spent her early years abroad where marriage is tough to come by for immigrants. It is possible she also adopted the ways of the white women - feminism and all that stuff about equality of the sexes. That never endears an African man to an African woman if they are looking to marry.

Even if he was cheating on her as some of the publications have written, do you kill your spouse for that? No, you divorce them and move on. I've heard women say if they catch their significant others cheating on them, they will cut-off their manhood. Usually, it is said as a jest, but this woman carried out the threat. Does she really understand what she has just done? Was her ego really that fragile that she had to kill? We'll find out what her explanation is for her action.

5 Likes

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Toks2008(m): 7:28pm On May 09, 2018
Ezigboune:

AMEN O!
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Blonchilli(m): 8:43pm On May 09, 2018
JerryQ:
Chai! The look on the face of the elderly woman behind them on the wedding pics said it all. Just that most times when everyone around us is telling us the simple truth we tend to think they are all foolish and we are the only wise ones. RIP
Look at the striking resemblance. I'm guessing his mom . Maybe she warned him
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Mryacks: 8:46pm On May 09, 2018
Angy55:
It seems she didn't get married in her 20's, from her pictures she looks like a lady in her late 30's.

She was actually about 45 when they wed. The report says she is 47 and have been married for 3years...
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by CioAngels(f): 9:39pm On May 09, 2018
We are told that we should our marriage very well because our religion does permit divorce because it is a sin. So, we should stay and get killed by wife or husband. Imagine reporting to people and they say careful or don't say anything at all. He reported to his mother or sister and because we believe we are not to interfere in marriage couple issues but leave them to sort out things on their own. We can now see how our hypocrisy is playing out where they now find it easy to kill because they must not separate or divorce. I want to say that i'm beginning to see religion as hypocrisy when it concerns issues like this and many more. The should have been avoided if had not turned religion upside down to confuse people and play God when we are not. People should apply wisdom and stay a life. I sincerely hope the man is not an only child going by his name, and died for his mother to bury him, very sad.

2 Likes

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by jacyhelen(f): 3:42am On May 10, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Here's the burial poster of the 50-year-old lawyer, Mr Otike Odibi who was killed by his wife in Diamond Estate, Sango-Tedo area of Ibeju Lekki, Lagos State last week. The wife who is also a lawyer, Mrs Udeme Odibi, allegedly stabbed her husband to death in their apartment.

According to police, the man was found dead on the bed with his stomach ripped open. The killer severed his genital and placed it on his right hand. Source said, the suspect, Mrs Udeme had unsuccessfully attempted to commit suicide after allegedly killing her husband.

She was rushed to the hospital by neighbours where she is currently receiving treatment. Sources further revealed that the couple married 3 years ago after the deceased divorced his first who bore him a daughter presently schooling in UK.

However, the current marriage is said to be without a child. A neighbour revealed that the deceased called him on phone in the night before he was murdered, complaining that the wife was threatening to kill him with a knife. The neighbour said he warned him to be careful.

The deceased was àlso reported to have called his mother and his younger sister complaining of threat to his life that fateful night.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/burial-poster-of-mr-otike-odibi-who-was-stabbed-to-death-by-wife-in-lagos.html

98% of women are demon possesed

2 Likes

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by DeRay98(m): 11:58am On May 10, 2018
stalwart123:

Yes, I did with your papa. We'll return when we're done cruising Yaba right.

Crase man no good, stop taking weeds.
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Truckpusher(m): 4:14pm On May 10, 2018
The op might come across as an alarmist to some persons but I have also noticed that single ladies in their 30s usually wear this aura of some sort of bitterness and frustration.

Woe betides you if you provoke them greatly.

1 Like

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Seun360(m): 11:08pm On May 10, 2018
wonder what she's saying....?
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Seun360(m): 11:10pm On May 10, 2018
Truckpusher:
The op might come across as an alarmist to some persons but I have also noticed that single ladies in their 30s usually wear this aura of some sort of bitterness and frustration.

Honestly, you aren't far away from the truth.
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by laudate: 11:17am On May 11, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
You see? This is why I term it dangerous to marry a lady in her thirties. You don't fucking know the reason she's still single at that age. I can't nor allow my make relatives to risk it bro!!
Truckpusher:

And you think a lady in her twenties cannot cheat on you, or she cannot turn around to kill you? Wasn't it a teenage lady that poisoned her husband in the North, some years back? You should look at a person's character and traits, not just at his/her age. Instead of people taking out time to study each other's temperaments, character, values or attributes during courtship, they are blinded by their partner's beauty or physical features. May God help us all.
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by laudate: 11:21am On May 11, 2018
CioAngels:
We are told that we should our marriage very well because our religion does permit divorce because it is a sin. So, we should stay and get killed by wife or husband. Imagine reporting to people and they say careful or don't say anything at all. He reported to his mother or sister and because we believe we are not to interfere in marriage couple issues but leave them to sort out things on their own. We can now see how our hypocrisy is playing out where they now find it easy to kill because they must not separate or divorce. I want to say that i'm beginning to see religion as hypocrisy when it concerns issues like this and many more. The should have been avoided if had not turned religion upside down to confuse people and play God when we are not. People should apply wisdom and stay a life. I sincerely hope the man is not an only child going by his name, and died for his mother to bury him, very sad.

Religion is not hypocrisy, but the people who practise it do not use their senses. sad The Bible says 'watch and pray,' not 'cry and sleep.' When you notice that your life is in danger, please FLEE from the scene. If he had slept in a hotel that night or in a friend's house, just to get away from the woman, maybe his life would have been spared today. undecided
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:32pm On May 11, 2018
laudate:

And you think a lady in her twenties cannot cheat on you, or she cannot turn around to kill you? Wasn't it a teenage lady that poisoned her husband in the North, some years back? You should look at a person's character and traits, not just at his/her age. Instead of people taking out time to study each other's temperaments, character, values or attributes during courtship, they are blinded by their partner's beauty or physical features. May God help us all.
Stop trying to defend your fellow unmarried ladies at thirties. You can't deceive me coz I know what am saying!
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by laudate: 1:38pm On May 11, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Stop trying to defend your fellow unmarried ladies at thirties. You can't deceive me coz I know what am saying!
Were you born daft? What gives you the impression that am a lady? shocked You don't even know what you are saying. So a 20 year old lady cannot kill a man, but a 30 year old can? grow a brain, please.

1 Like

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:40pm On May 11, 2018
laudate:

Were you born daft? What gives you the impression that am a lady? shocked You don't even know what you are saying. So a 20 year old lady cannot kill a man, but a 30 year old can? grow a brain, please.
Unmarried ladies at that are always filled with bitterness and grieve which can only be revealed after marriage!
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by laudate: 1:46pm On May 11, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Unmarried ladies at that are always filled with bitterness and grieve which can only be revealed after marriage!
So there are no unmarried ladies or married ladies in their 20s that are filled with bitterness and grief? You haven't seen anything in life, yet. Talk to some pastors, and let them reveal the secrets of those they have counselled to you. sad Are you not aware of a number of those 20-something year olds that will collect money from one man, and spend it on another one? Or the ones that commit abortion on different scales? My point is that the good, bad and the ugly come in different shapes, sizes and ages. sad Having a criminal mind has nothing to do with a woman's age, and everything to do with her character!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SARS Officer Killed In His In-laws Place 10 Days After Wedding In Rivers. Photos / Lady Caught With Pieces Of Clothes Hidden In Her Vagina In A Boutique / Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.