Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

11-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt In Bayelsa For Buying Biscuit With Aunty's 100 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt In Bayelsa For Buying Biscuit With Aunty's 100 (29219 Views)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) / 7 Fulani Men Burnt In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt In Bayelsa For Buying Biscuit With Aunty's 100 by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:09pm On May 09, 2018
I prefer to deal with devil himself than these kind of ladies.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt In Bayelsa For Buying Biscuit With Aunty's 100 by Michelle55: 1:15pm On May 09, 2018
noblealuu:
I guess that her Aunty is like 45years and single....

That's how bitter, heartless, and ruthless they are when they got no hope of having a man in their lives.
assumptions ain't right you know.. what if it's discovered that the aunt is married and with kids nko?
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt In Bayelsa For Buying Biscuit With Aunty's 100 by galex10(m): 1:18pm On May 09, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Who will fvck the yansh now in the future cry

Are you alright at all

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt In Bayelsa For Buying Biscuit With Aunty's 100 by abike12(f): 1:19pm On May 09, 2018
Just horrible. I just hope justice is served. People need to learn

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt In Bayelsa For Buying Biscuit With Aunty's 100 by Oreofepeters: 1:24pm On May 09, 2018
i won't be surprised if this fvcking aunty is single with no child.

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt In Bayelsa For Buying Biscuit With Aunty's 100 by bigplayerz(m): 1:28pm On May 09, 2018
But y na d nyash d Aunty burn....abi d girls bleeped Aunty husband before she buy biscuit. That Aunty should beware karma issa bitch her children might be under d guardian of dis same girl she maltreated

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt In Bayelsa For Buying Biscuit With Aunty's 100 by godofuck231: 1:29pm On May 09, 2018
The only witches that can do such are retired and bitter runsbabes and oloshos who see every young female child as a potent threat.

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt In Bayelsa For Buying Biscuit With Aunty's 100 by amakadihot87(f): 1:31pm On May 09, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Nice one. Spare the rod and spoil the child. This single act has saved this girl from becoming a potential pick pocketer which might result to her being lynched and burnt to death in the nearest future.

All thanks to her host. She deserve an accolade!

Indeed God works in a mysterious way!.
......why not cane her accordingly or punish her with food or whatever she likes best.....injuring her this way is not the ultimate and it is heartless on the aunts part.....

you cant burn my kid that way and go free

2 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt In Bayelsa For Buying Biscuit With Aunty's 100 by jude257(m): 1:49pm On May 09, 2018
very bad of her
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt In Bayelsa For Buying Biscuit With Aunty's 100 by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 09, 2018
thats the kindness you expect from bayelsa women.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt In Bayelsa For Buying Biscuit With Aunty's 100 by Gangster1ms: 1:56pm On May 09, 2018
abike12:

Is it that nairaland advertises in yaba left? There are so many deranged people here and they're doing nothing about it.
Woman go to the kitchen! Or do some house work!
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt In Bayelsa For Buying Biscuit With Aunty's 100 by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 09, 2018
End Time Aunty!!
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt In Bayelsa For Buying Biscuit With Aunty's 100 by abike12(f): 2:02pm On May 09, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Woman go to the kitchen! Or do some house work!

I hope you're keeping up with your medicine. So tragic what's happening to you mentally
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt In Bayelsa For Buying Biscuit With Aunty's 100 by Horus(m): 2:03pm On May 09, 2018

Report Domestic And Sexual Violence To Lagos DSVRT

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt In Bayelsa For Buying Biscuit With Aunty's 100 by Thesia(f): 2:09pm On May 09, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
0.28 US Dollar
Imagine my brother, the money is to small, but the bitch, burnt that poor girl, God go punish the woman, I want her to remember that karma is a bitch... angry
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt In Bayelsa For Buying Biscuit With Aunty's 100 by Thesia(f): 2:16pm On May 09, 2018
All I know is that karma is a bitch, but very soon it will soon catch up with her...
Heartless bitch....
Burning the poor girl aren't gonna bring ur money back..
Annoying witch angry
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt In Bayelsa For Buying Biscuit With Aunty's 100 by benfluleck: 2:29pm On May 09, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Nice one. Spare the rod and spoil the child. This single act has saved this girl from becoming a potential pick pocketer which might result to her being lynched and burnt to death in the nearest future.

All thanks to her host. She deserve an accolade!

Indeed God works in a mysterious way!.

Congratulations smiley, you have just collected accolades for being the dumbest person on nairaland. Now go and join your gorrila cousins in the forest.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt In Bayelsa For Buying Biscuit With Aunty's 100 by kmaster007: 2:39pm On May 09, 2018
Yeba
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt In Bayelsa For Buying Biscuit With Aunty's 100 by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:44pm On May 09, 2018
benfluleck:

Congratulations smiley, you have just collected accolades for being the dumbest person on nairaland. Now go and join your gorrila cousins in the forest.
Forget the messenger and focus on the message
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt In Bayelsa For Buying Biscuit With Aunty's 100 by Carter4luv(m): 2:53pm On May 09, 2018
Dat aunty need to be locked up for a month in kirikiri to feel the pains too.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt In Bayelsa For Buying Biscuit With Aunty's 100 by Gangster1ms: 2:54pm On May 09, 2018
abike12:

I hope you're keeping up with your medicine. So tragic what's happening to you mentally
U need some dick in ur life.. one e go better. grin

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt In Bayelsa For Buying Biscuit With Aunty's 100 by DrMuzungu(m): 3:11pm On May 09, 2018
That "aunty" deserves "an eye for an eye" treatment or to be left alone with konjified soldiers in Sambisa.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt In Bayelsa For Buying Biscuit With Aunty's 100 by DrMuzungu(m): 3:14pm On May 09, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Who will fvck the yansh now in the future cry

Are you mad or stup1d?!
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt In Bayelsa For Buying Biscuit With Aunty's 100 by Gangster1ms: 3:17pm On May 09, 2018
DrMuzungu:

Are you mad or stup1d?!
See this one barking like a rabid dog.. average african mentality. grin
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt In Bayelsa For Buying Biscuit With Aunty's 100 by DrMuzungu(m): 3:31pm On May 09, 2018
Gangster1ms:
See this one barking like a rabid dog.. average african mentality. grin

Kiddo, not everybody here is an African... Anyway, you should sue your parents or guardians for one very bad upbringing they gave you.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt In Bayelsa For Buying Biscuit With Aunty's 100 by Icon79(m): 3:45pm On May 09, 2018
Woe-men!

O pari
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt In Bayelsa For Buying Biscuit With Aunty's 100 by Gangster1ms: 3:57pm On May 09, 2018
DrMuzungu:

Kiddo, not everybody here is an African... Anyway, you should sue your parents or guardians for one very bad upbringing they gave you.
Fvck outta here u dumb bitter ass muzungu..

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt In Bayelsa For Buying Biscuit With Aunty's 100 by Touchme222(f): 4:07pm On May 09, 2018
noblealuu:

That's how bitter, heartless, and ruthless they are when they got no hope of having a man in their lives.
j
a
noblealuu:

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt In Bayelsa For Buying Biscuit With Aunty's 100 by SUNDICOS(m): 4:13pm On May 09, 2018
Captaynbee:

What a cruel world we live in, I bet that yeye aunty is somewhere enjoying her lunch right now, aunty watch ya back o cos karma is coming for you

Awon anty oshi
kam si'nele, I by Anty oshi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

34-year-old Shot By Policeman Over N2,000 (Photo) / Nigerian Navy Arrests Man Trying To Bribe An Officer On NNS Pathfinder Photos / Bandits Kill Journalist, Abduct Many Travellers In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.