Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons (44278 Views)

Fans Go Violent After Naira Marley Was Barred From Performing At Unilag / Singer Diamond Platinumz Banned From Performing In Tanzania And Abroad / Lady Bans Timi Dakolo From Performing In Abuja For 'Disgracing' Popular Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons by selemempe: 4:49pm On May 09, 2018
divicoded:
biaffrauud
They cannot even co-ordiante themselves internally and see them shouting woof on Headies award
yeye republic
banana republic of biafrauud
I laugh wen i see cheap shots like this from skull mining demons

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons by Abdulkareem407(m): 4:53pm On May 09, 2018
what are u expecting before, anything concern Biafra issa "failure" becausa that land call biafra is full of hatred, hates and nothing else but ugwu

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons by slysteel: 4:55pm On May 09, 2018
The govt did the correct thing,even in europe, before any concert,the police and residents are informed and police are paid by organisers millions of euros to secure the venue,you can't pack thousands of people in a venue without security and expect nothing bad to happen

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons by olutop(m): 5:11pm On May 09, 2018
DuruCrusher:
U just talk rubbish here.... Without still saying the reason
Do you have a good reading skill at all, how will you tell me the reason was not clearly stated in his statement, In summary for security irregularities, judging from what happened in a neighbouring state....Unless you now say the reason is not genuine

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons by AFONJACOW(m): 5:14pm On May 09, 2018
We have already gathered that about three persons were already robbed of their phones and they called to complain”. which phone did they used to make the complaint does it mean every ZONE-B in Zoogeri must lie unintelligently like their Fulani tyrant in aso rock
Re: Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons by CSTR1003: 5:14pm On May 09, 2018
divicoded:
biaffrauud
They cannot even co-ordiante themselves internally and see them shouting woof on Headies award
yeye republic
Go and beg your parents for wasting their money on you.

Science Student from the olamide school of music.

Anu'mpama.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons by olutop(m): 5:17pm On May 09, 2018
Watermelonman:
Mad people called Nigeria Police.

Their job is to provide security and ensure that such ugly incident as witnessed in Enugu didn't happen not to end the whole show.

That was tantamount to killing somebody who had an infection because you didn't want an outbreak of disease.
In a sane community, the organizers are the ones that are suppose to inform police or any necessary security agency of the show, not that the police will just come to the venue, and if no such information is brought to the notice of the Police, there job is to shut the show down....It is high time we start reason with our head in this country not sentimental heart.
Unless there are other things we don't know of, the security agency just did the right thing, blame the organizers of the show.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons by Edge1(m): 5:26pm On May 09, 2018
divicoded:
biaffrauud
yeye republic

There is soo much hate in your system. Pls do your masturbation in private cos you are showing your a$$ in public. Cone headed brownie, pls put your pants on.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons by contigiency(m): 5:33pm On May 09, 2018
So People can't go clubbing without being policed? Tell me the city where it happens that police must full everywhere apart from the usual bouncers before such program takes place. They are yet to tell us the real jist.
Re: Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 09, 2018
Nigeria, which way?
Re: Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 09, 2018
Nice one from the Ebonyi state government cool

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons by thatigboman: 5:58pm On May 09, 2018
Lizilicious:
I still didn't see any good reason here oo
if u were there and were raped and items stolen, u would have undrrstood the reasons
Re: Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons by thatigboman: 5:59pm On May 09, 2018
GidiWoodsMan:
Nice one from the Ebonyi state government cool
i support Ebonyi State government on this. Security of citizens is very important.
But they should have acted earlier. Not wait till people have bought tickets.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons by EarthXmetahuman: 6:02pm On May 09, 2018
He was stopped because flavor is not abakaliki igbo.
Re: Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons by Livi2020(m): 6:11pm On May 09, 2018
yeye republic

Re: Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 09, 2018
CSTR1003:

I will go and beg my parents for wasting their money on me.

Science Student from the olamide school of music.

I am an Anu'mpama.

lmao, corrected

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons by Dwin046(m): 6:12pm On May 09, 2018
they are angry because the show organiser did not settle them...let us be honest for once
Re: Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons by Metuh: 6:44pm On May 09, 2018
divicoded:
biaffrauud
yeye republic

Cry me a river
Re: Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons by faithibe: 6:49pm On May 09, 2018
taking permission from cp in Lagos state and comming to perform in ebobyi state is really funny
Re: Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons by ogunsj: 6:55pm On May 09, 2018
Skyfornia:
Police is just annoyed cause the organizers didn't give them 'egunje'
why is so difficult for people to read before commenting on nairaland. this goes to show how mentally lazy our youths have become. the write up says it was the Ebonyi state special adviser on security matters that invited the police to help them shut down the place. Instead of you people blaming the police why not channel that to the Ebonyi state govt, whose reason I m not comfortable with.
Re: Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons by agabaI23(m): 7:01pm On May 09, 2018
luvinhubby:
Very good response from Ebonyi state government.

Flavour na emebisi umuaka.
Please don't buy that cooked up excuse. The person behind the show is not one of his people. It was a show of force. That park has been used for NBL shows for so many years. They had to say something. Umahi is an emperor.
Re: Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons by ogunsj: 7:04pm On May 09, 2018
faithibe:
taking permission from cp in Lagos state and comming to perform in ebobyi state is really funny
that is why is not everything you hear or read about these govt people who take hook ,line and sinker. Who does that? even the most uninformed person won't do such. Mr Ugbala and Ebonyi state govt is yet to come out with the truth on why they closed down the show.
Re: Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons by Aksoladimeji: 7:52pm On May 09, 2018
Lizilicious:
I still didn't see any good reason here oo
carry your sister go and you go get better reasons �‍♂️
Re: Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons by talk2aikay(m): 8:03pm On May 09, 2018
I heard via the grapevine that the state govt had demanded 1million from Nigerian breweries the sponsors of the event in its desperate drive for IGR before it can hold. Apparently NBL refused to cough out the extortion hence the punkass Govt people foiled the show. But it was the government that lost. Flavor still pocketed his dough show or no show.

Who has that meme: you think you're doing me?
Re: Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons by Xander85: 8:30pm On May 09, 2018
divicoded:
biaffrauud
yeye republic

It was just a question of when not if some Igbo hater will latch on this story as a justification for why Biafra shouldn't be.

Of course the fool i'm quoting has conveniently ignored all the evil going on in his 'one Nigeria' that would make even lucifer himself shudder in disgust! shocked
Re: Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons by ijayebonyi(f): 8:48pm On May 09, 2018
What a rubbish reason
Re: Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons by flamingREED(m): 9:26pm On May 09, 2018
I entered here with my holiness and it was like a discourse between devils and angels;or between sinners and saints; or between the sane and the perverted; or between HIV donors and moral men.

People who are down like it that others to their levels should come down.

"... Cursed be the deceiver... "
Re: Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 09, 2018
Xander85:

It was just a question of when not if some Igbo hater will latch on this story as a justification for why Biafra shouldn't be.

Of course the fool i'm quoting has conveniently ignored all the evil going on in his 'one Nigeria' that would make even lucifer himself shudder in disgust! shocked

You should ask your parents, if they were not killed during the biafrauud war how foolish your republic is
Re: Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons by pennywys(m): 9:46pm On May 09, 2018
divicoded:
biaffrauud
yeye republic
who is crying?
Re: Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons by ndcide(m): 10:33pm On May 09, 2018
Good!
No more ritual sex disguised as music shows
Re: Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons by Kosoco(m): 11:06pm On May 09, 2018
Watermelonman:
Mad people called Nigeria Police.

Their job is to provide security and ensure that such ugly incident as witnessed in Enugu didn't happen not to end the whole show.

That was tantamount to killing somebody who had an infection because you didn't want an outbreak of disease.
mumu din't you read where dey stated that Ebonyi state CP was not informed..... You just open ur mouth nd say rubbish.......for kst no reason. Remove police in the street nd knw if you will be alive today
Re: Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons by melody1984: 3:57am On May 10, 2018
Na EBONYI state stupid Governor dey fear for opposition party for them not to use the show to talk about his evil doing in EBONYI state, He also wants flavour to come and pay tax before the show....... bloody wealth worshiping kindergarten Governor. His government has killed many people this year.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) / Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter / Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.