Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full (39259 Views)

Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List / Chef Muse Will Help Your Kids At The 2018 Gtbank Food And Drink Fair / Apply Today For The 2018 Act Foundation Grant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by Factfinder1(m): 12:55pm On May 09, 2018
God will bring me to top this list soon
Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 09, 2018
Memphis357:
Upon all his monopolistic tendencies,his net worth nor reach $30bn.
F**king shame!!!!!

with all due respect what your net worth, and that of your family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by danigbo(m): 1:00pm On May 09, 2018
I know Buhari will blame the omission of his name on PDP !

1 Like

Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:01pm On May 09, 2018
please can anyone tell mme Buhari's no on the list? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by 2lateBiafra: 1:03pm On May 09, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
This is a disgrace to Aliko dangote and Nigerians

IPOB YOUTH SPOTTED.......!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by autonomous22: 1:07pm On May 09, 2018
ThankGod buhari name no dey. APC for use am as dia achievement
Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by kia88(m): 1:09pm On May 09, 2018
Dangote Nigerians are proud of your achievements....
Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by kia88(m): 1:11pm On May 09, 2018
Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by Maski87: 1:11pm On May 09, 2018
No one knows him in the United states
Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by abbaapple: 1:12pm On May 09, 2018
angry

Bubu no de Spits
Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by Meti99(m): 1:19pm On May 09, 2018
How Putin come dey powerful pass Trump nah??
Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 09, 2018
naijapips04:
Liberal bullcrap.

Xijinpin more powerful than Donald Trump?

Trash!

What do you know? Una go just dey argue based on the limited knowledge inside una skull instead of educatin' yourself.

Recently Trump imposed trade sanctions on China. China retaliated days later.

Guess who travelled to China to seek ways to end the trade war? Trump/US.
Read your news my friend. US officials are currently in China seekin' ways that Beijing can end the trade war because it affected America more. That's an example of power.

US movies get their largest market in China that's why nowadays most of your Hollywood blockbusters incorporate somethin' positive about China in order to be accepted by the Chinese Censors Board to be aired in their cinemas. Apple is reliant on Chinese labour. Nike also. There are several examples.

So who's more powerful?

Truth is China needs US. China gains little or nothin' from the US. Almost every US firm relies on Chinese labour and market to make profits.

Name one Chinese firm that needs the US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by wakes: 1:31pm On May 09, 2018
in the midst of very poor people

1 Like

Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by Duru009(m): 1:32pm On May 09, 2018
Money itself is power!
Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by bellony: 1:39pm On May 09, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Where is Buhari? I remembered one dude telling me that Buhari is more powerful than Donald Trump.

I was like what a f**k? Really? For killing unarmed protesters or what? No terrorist makes the list bro.
u no see albagdadi of Islamic state
Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by Navalsadiq(m): 1:49pm On May 09, 2018
After stealing from the people of kogi state.powerful indeed
Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by shamecurls(m): 1:51pm On May 09, 2018
Memphis357:
F**king shame!!!!!

Wails of a pained failure

1 Like

Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by derrydinny: 1:52pm On May 09, 2018
naijapips04:
Liberal bullcrap.

Trash!
did you know why xi jinping was number 1? because he has gained more power as chinese president which is actually the number two country in the world, trump cannot take some decisions without having a meeting with some officials while the likes of xi and putin can decide to bomb anywhere in the worlf and no one would query them in their country, they can't even lose and election while trump has to campaign very hard to win it. buhari has more power over nigeria than trump has over america. america is the most powerful nation but it's president isn't the most powerful man because he is bonded by some laws that can get him impeached if broken

1 Like

Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by shamecurls(m): 1:52pm On May 09, 2018
Navalsadiq:
After stealing from the people of kogi state.powerful indeed

What did he steal?
Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by shamecurls(m): 1:53pm On May 09, 2018
Maski87:
No one knows him in the United states

But Bill Gate knows him?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by JikanBaura(m): 1:53pm On May 09, 2018
Can't find igbo on the list. Where is innoson , this is injustice

1 Like

Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by Horus(m): 1:54pm On May 09, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKnfEU6nqlE

Entrepreneurship - Vision, by Aliko Dangote
Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by Temple1288(m): 1:55pm On May 09, 2018
naijapips04:
Liberal bullcrap.

Trash!

Exactly what I'm looking at
Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by YemiHadid(m): 1:59pm On May 09, 2018
Why did they include Al-Baghdadi's name... thought he was a bad guy!! Wait Duterte's name is there too... Crazy list...
Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by Enice(m): 2:02pm On May 09, 2018
AnonymousIP:
grin

THE LIST FOR "10 Richest Families in Nigeria (Forbes 2018)" WILL SHOCK YOU

Click here to READ ALL : https://forbes.com/nigerian-richest-families-2018

Davido's Family Wasn't In the List ...
you mentioned Tinubu worth $30, PEJ and family is worth over $170m
Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by engrjacuzzi: 2:25pm On May 09, 2018
on what criteria is this done... so even the OK be that writes letter isn't on that list self.
I give up on this country
Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by Minemrys: 2:28pm On May 09, 2018
Memphis357:
F**king shame!!!!!
whoa, i guess you are worth $30bn
Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by Minemrys: 2:31pm On May 09, 2018
jerseyboy:
Useless list. Trump is number 1. Go ask the Iranians.
it was an individual who wrote the list. You can still camp under a cool spot, write urs and post it on nairaland. Abi no be person create forbes?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by Memphis357(m): 2:33pm On May 09, 2018
wamiikechukwu:

with all due respect what your net worth, and that of your family.
Shut tha f**k up and Google the profiles of Forbes richest people. Fool!!!!
Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by NifemiKolade(m): 2:34pm On May 09, 2018
Where's buhari? I can't find his name on the list � lol
Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by Minemrys: 2:35pm On May 09, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Where is Buhari? I remembered one dude telling me that Buhari is more powerful than Donald Trump.

I was like what a f**k? Really? For killing unarmed protesters or what? No terrorist makes the list bro.
no mind all these Pdp and Ipob people. Na so them go dy lie. Which power Buhari get? Him get power nai senate dy stress am? Na so s0me of them carry foolishness go dy beg buhari make e giv them biafra. Who buhari epp? Mtchew.
Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by kmaster007: 2:35pm On May 09, 2018
wat of Obj, Tinubu, saraki and buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Lady Saved N489,500 In Her Piggy Box (Pics) / Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) / Ex-bankers: How Is Life Outside Banking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.