Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full (39257 Views)

Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List / Chef Muse Will Help Your Kids At The 2018 Gtbank Food And Drink Fair / Apply Today For The 2018 Act Foundation Grant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by Minemrys: 2:37pm On May 09, 2018
Naza25:
What of Buhari
what of me?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by Memphis357(m): 2:38pm On May 09, 2018
shamecurls:

Wails of a pained failure
A rich man that hails from a region which inhabits the poorest people in the world!!!!
Ain't you ashamed to be a Northerner
Quote me and die.....
You this codeine drinking bastard!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by Minemrys: 2:39pm On May 09, 2018
collitexnaira:
What criteria was used to make them the most powerful
this was the questi0n i was expecting s0me people to ask.
Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by Minemrys: 2:42pm On May 09, 2018
Bluntguy:
I will be in this list someday.
finally, s0me0ne who speaks sense. A goal getter.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by asawanathegreat(m): 2:42pm On May 09, 2018
Bluntguy:
I will be in this list someday.
my brother we shall be there someday.
Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by PassingShot(m): 3:40pm On May 09, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Where is Buhari? I remembered one dude telling me that Buhari is more powerful than Donald Trump.

I was like what a f**k? Really? For killing unarmed protesters or what? No terrorist makes the list bro.
So, you didn't see Al Baghdadi of IS there?
Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by icon007(m): 3:59pm On May 09, 2018
No 70

cry9
seyigiggle:
what about Abigil Johnson Fidelity Investments?
Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 4:02pm On May 09, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
This is a disgrace to Aliko dangote and Nigerians
...what animal kingdom u belong 2?.kingdom of no commercial value idiot..how could u say ds...stupid fool..
Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 09, 2018
Jayz or Beyonce or Ronaldo C

Suppose to make the list.

And one Islamic state nigga made it!
Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 09, 2018
Memphis357:

Shut tha f**k up and Google the profiles of Forbes richest people.
Fool!!!!

yep.....the life of an average Nigerian -always angry and frustrated....have a nice day sir
Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by miky(m): 4:57pm On May 09, 2018
Memphis357:
Upon all his monopolistic tendencies,his net worth nor reach $30bn.
F**king shame!!!!!

shut the fcck up! like mononpoly makes you reach?

how come the sons and daughters of ex nigerian presidents did not do the same if it was not easy?

Dangote employs over 1 million nigerians, how many nigerians do you employ? you probably looking for job yourself
Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by Raylight2(m): 4:59pm On May 09, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
are u high on lizard feces ?
Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by Temysteve(m): 9:31pm On May 09, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
i feel like tearing you slap from here.
Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by Temysteve(m): 9:32pm On May 09, 2018
Memphis357:
Upon all his monopolistic tendencies,his net worth nor reach $30bn.
F**king shame!!!!!
how much ur papa get for bank?
Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:32pm On May 09, 2018
Temysteve:
i feel like tearing you slap from here.
why
Raylight2:
are u high on lizard feces ?
ogunnoikitaiwo:
...what animal kingdom u belong 2?.kingdom of no commercial value idiot..how could u say ds...stupid fool..
why are you guys against my opinion
Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by Temysteve(m): 9:34pm On May 09, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
why
bcoz you're a disgrace this nation.
Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:37pm On May 09, 2018
Temysteve:
bcoz you're a disgrace this nation.
sorry for your life bro
Re: Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full by Temysteve(m): 7:20am On May 10, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
sorry for your life bro
photocopy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Lady Saved N489,500 In Her Piggy Box (Pics) / Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) / Ex-bankers: How Is Life Outside Banking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.